Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 339   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1011111 times)
Lady Liebe

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4875 on: June 12, 2019, 10:26:47 PM »

I think this would be better worn on the shoulder rather than off. But the clutch is cute and she is recycling, so there's that.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4876 on: June 12, 2019, 10:31:26 PM »

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4877 on: June 12, 2019, 11:09:56 PM »

Looks like everyone is in business attire and she's wearing this off-the-shoulder long sweater thing and sparkly shoes. One of her myriad peplum dresses would have been OK here. At least it looks like it fits with no waistline or bustline mismatches.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4878 on: June 12, 2019, 11:21:44 PM »

back to her old self  Roll Eyes
boring trophy wife outfits and unkempt hair

Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4879 on: June 12, 2019, 11:32:13 PM »

I think Kate looks good but I admit, the dress with the shoes are an odd pairing.  I love the shoes but probably because I love all things that sparkle.

I think her hair looks well done and her makeup is same old, same old.  It's not her best look but I don't find it fashionably offensive either.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4880 on: June 12, 2019, 11:53:50 PM »

I think she looks a mess.  For starters I don't like that dress.  I don't like its off-the-shoulder neckline.  I think a boat-neck would have been better suited to the rest of the line and the fabric.  And I don't like the centre front zipper at all, but certainly not with those sparkly evening shoes which demand a far more dressy dress than that one.   And a dress that bares her shoulders and so much of her chest like that seems out of place bearing in mind the way the rest of people are dressed.  The neckline also makes her shoulders look even wider than they are and draws attention to the narrowness of her hips.  And the mass of hair makes her head look even larger and more disproportionate to her body. And the neckline draws attention to her shoulder area and her poor posture.   All in all a fail, IMO.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4881 on: June 13, 2019, 01:20:03 AM »

Duchess Of Cambridge is launching a new competition on @cbbc Blue Peter to design a sculpture to feature in her ‘Back to Nature’ garden

The Duchess of Cambridge has joined forces with @CBBC's Blue Peter to get stuck in with pond dipping, planting and team den building with local children and Blue Peter presenter @Linds_BluePeter.

Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1138947768783986688

Video 2: https://twitter.com/Kensi...tatus/1138944316741697536

On @CBBC’s Blue Peter The Duchess of Cambridge got stuck in with pond dipping, planting and team den building with local children and Blue Peter presenter @Linds_BluePeter.

Tune in to @CBBC to watch the special film at 5.30pm on Thursday 13th June.

HarryFan071

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4882 on: June 13, 2019, 01:26:48 AM »

Ive disliked this dress since the first time she wore it and kind of hoped she wouldn't repeat it. It looks like a private-date-with-my-husband dress, not a dress for an official event. Damn she was doing really well showing up to engagements in appropriate attire, now here she is going back a couple of steps. Darn it Kate.  Sad
NAOTMAA

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4883 on: June 13, 2019, 01:35:44 AM »

If she's going to repeat outfits it would be nice if it was altered and changed up a bit instead of being exactly the same. A lot of them could use improvements before being worn a second time around. I remember she did it with one dress and it ended up looking better then it did the first time around but I think that was only once. But I guess the problem is her dresses are all so simple to start with, and she doesn't experiment silhouette wise, that its hard to do anything new with them. I don't think she cares much about fashion anyway so
Kayzilla

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4884 on: June 13, 2019, 02:22:20 AM »

I think this would be better worn on the shoulder rather than off. But the clutch is cute and she is recycling, so there's that.

Is she wearing this dress backwards? I know she wore that purple blouse backwards once, but that zipper in the front looks terrible!
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4885 on: June 13, 2019, 04:52:20 AM »

No, I don't think so. The front portion looks like it was cut to accomodate a bustline. The hunched up posture only confirms it. Dang, that woman should learn to stand up straight. Quit hiding your boobs, set those shoulders back where they belong, stand up straight! Really. Your clothes will look better. You'll feel better because you can breath better with an upright ribcage. More oxygen to brain, brain happy. Lets you think more clearly. You might even gain an inch in height if you do.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #4886 on: June 13, 2019, 05:51:50 AM »

Kate will be on CBBC's Blue Peter. I was reading an article about it on The Telegraph. She seems so vapid and childish with nothing to say, still. It's shocking in a 37 year old woman. It's good promoting playing outdoors considering we live in a world where our kids are addicted to screen time (which was still the complaint in the nineties when I grew up!).
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4887 on: June 13, 2019, 07:50:23 AM »

Duchess Of Cambridge is launching a new competition on @cbbc Blue Peter to design a sculpture to feature in her ‘Back to Nature’ garden

The Duchess of Cambridge has joined forces with @CBBC's Blue Peter to get stuck in with pond dipping, planting and team den building with local children and Blue Peter presenter @Linds_BluePeter.

Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1138947768783986688

Video 2: https://twitter.com/Kensi...tatus/1138944316741697536

On @CBBC’s Blue Peter The Duchess of Cambridge got stuck in with pond dipping, planting and team den building with local children and Blue Peter presenter @Linds_BluePeter.

Tune in to @CBBC to watch the special film at 5.30pm on Thursday 13th June.

^ Thank you for the links to the Twitter video clips.
It looks like fun for all concerned  Thumb up
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #4888 on: June 13, 2019, 08:01:31 AM »

It's interesting she seems to be talking in her more normal, natural accent versus the affectation of posher-than-the-Queen she's developed.

I wish she brought the kids along with this, it would have been fun for George and Charlotte too.,
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #4889 on: June 13, 2019, 09:21:18 AM »

Kate and Blue Peter seem a good match and she does seem to be getting more relaxed speaking in public and on camera.

I really like her gardening interest. There's a consistency to the cause, messaging and presentation which has been lacking in many of her previous 'passions'. I don't know if it's her, or KP, or their new staff team, but either way, good job.

What I like about it is that it's very focused on getting children outdoors and emphasising the well being benefits. It's promoting low or zero cost ideas that most families could try, and there's no blame or criticism or superiority. We've had the Chelsea garden, a few visits to community garden/farm projects, the Gardeners World interview, the RHS activity cards, the clear social media messaging and now the Blue Peter pond dipping feature and competition.

Also, like CP Victoria, she often looks her best in ordinary outdoor clothes.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 339   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: