Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1039648 times)
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5160 on: September 11, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »

Extra biscuits all round for the KP social media team for covering Kate's speech live on IG, having good photos and video, and doing a really nice IG story about the whole thing. Top work, guys.

Their team seem to be really good at creating a story about their engagements. Where they are, why they are there, who they are meeting, what the benefits are of the host organisation. Oh, and they tag all the right people and have professional quality photos and video.

For all the talk of other family 'brands', over the past few months a very careful and largely effective 'Brand Cambridge' has been created which means that although Will and Kate still aren't working as much as I'd like, the work they do is much more coherent, well communicated and engaging.

The social media team at KP has been impeccable since the split in households.

The difference has been remarkable. So much improvement.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5161 on: September 11, 2019, 04:45:49 PM »

Extra biscuits all round for the KP social media team for covering Kate's speech live on IG, having good photos and video, and doing a really nice IG story about the whole thing. Top work, guys.

Their team seem to be really good at creating a story about their engagements. Where they are, why they are there, who they are meeting, what the benefits are of the host organisation. Oh, and they tag all the right people and have professional quality photos and video.

For all the talk of other family 'brands', over the past few months a very careful and largely effective 'Brand Cambridge' has been created which means that although Will and Kate still aren't working as much as I'd like, the work they do is much more coherent, well communicated and engaging.

The social media team at KP has been impeccable since the split in households.

The difference has been remarkable. So much improvement.

KP instagram is genuinely fun and interesting to follow

Kate kills trees, pass it on
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #5162 on: September 11, 2019, 06:01:37 PM »

Champagne Toast to the folks at KP Instagram and Twitter as it is much improved over recent months.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5163 on: September 11, 2019, 06:09:17 PM »

They are beating the Sussex in their own game LOL

It's glorious to see the dumb posts from Sussex instagram compared with the A game KP twitter is putting there Lolipop

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5164 on: September 11, 2019, 06:22:11 PM »

They are beating the Sussex in their own game LOL

It's glorious to see the dumb posts from Sussex instagram compared with the A game KP twitter is putting there Lolipop

Hey!
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #5165 on: September 11, 2019, 06:31:13 PM »

I wonder if they've hired new social media folks because it really makes a difference, giving the impression they work more than they ever would in reality. It's great PR.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5166 on: September 11, 2019, 07:24:24 PM »

I wonder if they've hired new social media folks because it really makes a difference, giving the impression they work more than they ever would in reality. It's great PR.

And (being Little Miss Sunshine over here) it probably increases the impact for the charities involved. If they are tagged in all KP's good social media posts, it drives traffic, interest and hopefully donations.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #5167 on: September 11, 2019, 07:32:32 PM »

I hope so! The charities deserve all the attention. I find these 'young royals' as people still call them seem to want the charities to exist for them rather than the other way around - that they'll only engage if it's interesting or fun or whatever. This garden initiative has been great and promotes an important part of living we neglect often with our kids, with our reliance on screens and less time outside. And the more kids get out the more parents and care givers get out with them, and teaching your children about the importance of nature is also a wonderful thing. I want more!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #5168 on: September 11, 2019, 07:37:12 PM »

I hope so! The charities deserve all the attention. I find these 'young royals' as people still call them seem to want the charities to exist for them rather than the other way around - that they'll only engage if it's interesting or fun or whatever. This garden initiative has been great and promotes an important part of living we neglect often with our kids, with our reliance on screens and less time outside. And the more kids get out the more parents and care givers get out with them, and teaching your children about the importance of nature is also a wonderful thing. I want more!

I've liked the garden project, and also liked the way she brought Place2Be and some of the other charities into the various garden launches.

And in terms of basic exposure, Place2Be has something like 7000 followers on IG. If they get mentioned or tagged in a decent KP social media post of story, they might reach 10 million* people

*And growing. Seriously, Kate and William, cradle your social media team lovingly and thank your lucky stars for them. How have you taken the summer off work and your team is actively growing your social media presence? It's either witchcraft or genius.

Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #5169 on: September 11, 2019, 07:40:17 PM »

Place2Be and other charities that we've complained about over the years being neglected - because Kate rarely has done anything with them - getting some involvement in these gardens is also a great idea. Catherine Quinn's, I assume? She's a star and needs a raise - as do the social media team.

I would like to see more visits, bread and butter things, but we know they aren't too interested in them sadly.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #5170 on: September 11, 2019, 07:56:50 PM »

Good for Kate. This whole garden thing has been wonderful. I'm pleased for her and the royals that she is on schedule with adorable kids and good initiatives. She is getting comfortable in her skin. Whatever we may have thought about her relationship with William and chasing him and all that they clearly must have a marriage that works because they are both relaxed and raising happy healthy kiddos.
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5171 on: September 11, 2019, 08:26:07 PM »

Kate's on the cover of the new People magazine. Princess Kate: The Mom who will be Queen.

https://people.com/royals...-family-shed-seen-enough/

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #5172 on: September 11, 2019, 08:35:53 PM »

I'm happy for Kate and that she's enjoying her children! She's a great mother.

A question: I noticed that the paper says 23rd Sept. 2019 on the cover. Today is only the 11th. Is this a kind of prepublished draft (meaning the magazine will only be out in about two weeks) or what?
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #5173 on: September 11, 2019, 08:40:38 PM »

It is sad at nearly 38 she is 'finding her voice,' I have to say. Holy Photoshop!
LarLa

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5174 on: September 11, 2019, 08:42:47 PM »

I noted the photoshop lol

Guess the edition will hit the newsstands next week
Pages: 1 ... 343 344 [345] 346 347   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: