Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1387231 times)
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6570 on: September 15, 2020, 02:06:14 AM »

Like the garden project, this seems to show Kate working with a skilled and knowledgeable team of partners to deliver a well-conceived idea from start to end. This is Kate (and of course KP) at her (their) best.

Some projects (early years, hopefully only delayed by COVID and not forgotten, textiles (textiles!!)) haven't reached their potential, but this has.

I don't think the early years project has been forgotten, just put on the back burner because it will be better implemented once things settle down.

Please remind me about the textiles project, I seem to have forgotten it - being a weaver textiles are my thing! 

https://royalcentral.co.u...-in-coming-months-118590/

Thanks FC!  Star

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #6571 on: September 15, 2020, 02:10:30 AM »

Does anyone have issues with RC? I can never read their articles, it's like their HTML is a mess. I can only see fragments of sentences.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #6572 on: September 15, 2020, 03:35:46 AM »

Does anyone have issues with RC? I can never read their articles, it's like their HTML is a mess. I can only see fragments of sentences.

🙋‍♀️
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6573 on: September 15, 2020, 05:39:35 PM »

https://twitter.com/royal.../1305892670796165120?s=21

Kate and Louis pictured out in London.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #6574 on: September 15, 2020, 11:25:23 PM »

https://twitter.com/royal.../1305892670796165120?s=21

Kate and Louis pictured out in London.

He is absolutely the cutest kid ever.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #6575 on: September 16, 2020, 04:02:08 AM »

delete
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6576 on: Yesterday at 02:17:04 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....y-bible-Tatler-caves.html

Tatler has cut huge swathes from its online profile of the Duchess of Cambridge after the society bible was accused of publishing a 'string of lies'.

The magazine has caved in and removed almost a quarter of the piece – in particular 'cruel' and 'snobby' barbs aimed at Kate's mother Carole Middleton and sister Pippa.

It comes after Kensington Palace instructed its lawyers to demand the 'inaccuracies and false representations' be removed.

July/August's edition of Tatler, which was published in May under the cover story 'Catherine the Great', detailed claims, now deleted, that Kate, 38, felt 'exhausted and trapped' following Harry and Meghan's decision to step back from royal life, was 'perilously thin' like Princess Diana and had even consulted psychics with William.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6577 on: Yesterday at 04:33:46 PM »

Good! It was the bitchiest article ever written IMO and it seemed designed to hurt Kate by hitting her where it hurts the most - her family. Ironic as the "middle class" Middletons are exactly the target marker for Tatler readers so I'm not this article would have gone down well with its target audience. It shows the influence of the RF that Tatler is backing down in order to preserve its good relationship with the RF.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #6578 on: Yesterday at 04:59:36 PM »

So this new editor of Tatler who wrote this high school gossip has openly stated he is obsessed with Meghan. Well, that would explain everything.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6579 on: Yesterday at 05:11:59 PM »

The way some magazines “report” about people gives me the same vibe as snobby staff in a luxury store.

What a waste of a great title as well, “Catherine the Great”, pity.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6580 on: Yesterday at 05:16:04 PM »

The statement from Conde Nast is quite a slap down to the editor IMO. Hardly your bosses having your back...and that is just what was said in public.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #6581 on: Yesterday at 06:24:06 PM »

I really had no problem with the article. Sure, it was snarky and classist, but that's Tatler. A lot of it was very true. Now due to other things going on in the family Kate and William are the golden couple - definitely better but it's the same old person/couple versus person/couple the media goes for, for a story.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
jolene

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #6582 on: Yesterday at 09:41:52 PM »

The way some magazines “report” about people gives me the same vibe as snobby staff in a luxury store.

What a waste of a great title as well, “Catherine the Great”, pity.
I know I'm off topic, but didn't Diana get snubbed at a department store when she was trying to find a nice outfit for her engagement photo?
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: