Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1479882 times)
Aubiette

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6810 on: January 14, 2021, 01:15:03 AM »

CC
13th January, 2021

The Duchess of Cambridge, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, this afternoon held an Early Years Meeting.
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6811 on: January 14, 2021, 02:43:03 AM »

What I find interesting with this engagement is that it is simply a 'meeting' while all the others this year have been 'via phone' or 'via video'.

I went back and found this also with Early Years during the lock downs during 2020 so I am wondering - are all the people involved in Early Years living with the Cambridge's or is this just a mistake being repeated over and over again by those who produce the CC?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Amaryllis Flamenco Queen

Ignore
« Reply #6812 on: January 14, 2021, 03:19:59 AM »

What I find interesting with this engagement is that it is simply a 'meeting' while all the others this year have been 'via phone' or 'via video'.

I went back and found this also with Early Years during the lock downs during 2020 so I am wondering - are all the people involved in Early Years living with the Cambridge's or is this just a mistake being repeated over and over again by those who produce the CC?

I am going to take a guess that for meetings that repeat, such as this, there are files that are cut and pasted from. Any particulars can be inserted if needed. Whoever does this has forgotten to add in the via phone or via zoom and so the mistake is repeated.

"Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds."  Theodore Roosevelt
luvcharles

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6813 on: January 14, 2021, 05:03:28 AM »

Probably but it does seem strange that they managed to get all the others changed but not this one. It is the only one that comes up like this.
Aubiette

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6814 on: Today at 01:55:18 AM »

CC 19th January, 2021
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, Nursing Now Campaign, this afternoon held a Meeting via video link with nurses from Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust.

Her Royal Highness later spoke to Holocaust Survivors and Holocaust Educational Trustís Youth Ambassadors via video link.
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: