Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 514   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1786713 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7605 on: September 14, 2021, 11:22:46 PM »

Such cute kids. I'm surprised we hardly see pap photos of them. I'm so glad they generally have privacy when they're out and about.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7606 on: September 14, 2021, 11:51:13 PM »

Very cute. 

Side note I hope the assumption that George used his allowance is just made up nonsense…as I assume it is.   We never had allowances, which is a story for another day, but did get birthday money from our grandparents.  Our parents always made it clear that it was mommy and daddy’s job to pay for essential thing like clothing, shoes, school supplies, etc. and our birthday money can and should be used for special treats.

Therefore I’m uncomfortable with the thought of a child using his allowance for essentials like school supplies.  Though as I said I’m assuming that the thought is press fantasy.

I was given an allowance for doing chores. EARNING money to spend as I chose. Hopefully W&K have chores and are teaching the kids about real life and he is old enough now to start earning an allowance. Maybe he bought a toy. Maybe the article is pure speculation about what they were doing there and who bought what. I would certainly approve of chores/allowance though.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7607 on: September 15, 2021, 12:14:00 AM »

Very cute. 

Side note I hope the assumption that George used his allowance is just made up nonsense…as I assume it is.   We never had allowances, which is a story for another day, but did get birthday money from our grandparents.  Our parents always made it clear that it was mommy and daddy’s job to pay for essential thing like clothing, shoes, school supplies, etc. and our birthday money can and should be used for special treats.

Therefore I’m uncomfortable with the thought of a child using his allowance for essentials like school supplies.  Though as I said I’m assuming that the thought is press fantasy.

I was given an allowance for doing chores. EARNING money to spend as I chose. Hopefully W&K have chores and are teaching the kids about real life and he is old enough now to start earning an allowance. Maybe he bought a toy. Maybe the article is pure speculation about what they were doing there and who bought what. I would certainly approve of chores/allowance though.

We had chores just no allowance.  The thought being that every member of the family was responsible for keeping the house in order.  Things were always kept age appropriate of course.  As a child I was pissed that we didn’t get an allowance…as an adult I can see what the thought process was.  I don’t care either way what people do with their own kids (allowance vs no allowance) but the thought that he used his allowance to by his school supplies does rub me the wrong way.

Though as I said I’m guessing that all of it has been made up by the press in order to craft a story to accompany some really cute pictures. 

Honestly who knows.  Really I shouldn’t let it bother me so.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7608 on: September 15, 2021, 12:38:14 AM »

I don't see the problem with the children paying for their own "special" stationery items. Smiggle (the shop they are clearly leaving) isn't exactly where you go to get your basic HB pencils and lined paper. They are basically toys. Good for W&K if they got the children to use their own money (birthday money, allowance, wherever it is from) for these unnecessary (yet fun) extra items. It's likely as much about making the children realise they can't always have everything and have to choose to have either x or y rather than whatever they want.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7609 on: September 15, 2021, 01:41:31 AM »

Look how tall George is! Also he appears to be in sports clothes so hopefully he is playing organized sports like any normal kid. Nice to see.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7610 on: September 15, 2021, 01:58:56 AM »

The kids are growing so quickly.  I have said this many times , but it is stunning how fast kids change. Kate is wearing flats and George is nearly up to her shoulders. He is a handsome boy. To think that William at this age was already living away from his parents during the week. Glad William and Kate put a stop to that.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7611 on: September 15, 2021, 02:18:26 PM »

Look how tall George is! Also he appears to be in sports clothes so hopefully he is playing organized sports like any normal kid. Nice to see.

It looks like a school sports uniform, maybe it was sports day at school?
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7612 on: September 15, 2021, 02:19:28 PM »

I scrolled down that Twitter thread, to the photos of William at the awards event - how much does he look like Philip in them?
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #7613 on: September 15, 2021, 03:43:31 PM »

Kate has arrived at RAF Brize Norton to meet troops involved on the recent evacuations from Afghanistan

Cool your jets, everyone
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #7614 on: September 15, 2021, 03:56:00 PM »

Kate has arrived at RAF Brize Norton to meet troops involved on the recent evacuations from Afghanistan

Good outfit, and more importantly, that's a good thing to welcome back and thank these soldiers. Acknowledgement is important.
 Thumb up

anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7615 on: September 15, 2021, 04:14:50 PM »

Mmm the wide legged trousers are starting to really grow on me. Skinny jeans are so old fashioned now. She looks great.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #7616 on: September 15, 2021, 04:22:55 PM »

Mmm the wide legged trousers are starting to really grow on me. Skinny jeans are so old fashioned now. She looks great.

Agree... this is much better and looks business like
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7617 on: September 15, 2021, 04:39:51 PM »

I think this is a new pair of pants that are nearly as wide as her previous choices.  It's a nice width on her and balances her figure really nicely.  I do think they could be hemmed just a touch as they appear to pool when she stands still....1/2 an inch would probably do it.

I would like to see her trim her hair a little and/or put it up.  It's grown rather long and sort of pulls her down visually.
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #7618 on: September 15, 2021, 04:40:46 PM »

pant hems to the ground are not my favorite thing.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7619 on: September 15, 2021, 04:44:55 PM »

I agree about the pants needed a bit of hemming but I like this look on her so much - the appropriate amount of professionalism while still feeling accessible. Relaxed professional seems more natural for her than the coat dresses do and feels less stuffy to me (those have a time and place but I think they feel too formal on a lot of her visits).
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 514   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: