Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 541   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate - news and photos III  (Read 1955813 times)
Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7905 on: December 06, 2021, 08:53:14 PM »

More on Kates Christmas Carol Service. I hope I get to watch this somehow when it airs. Also hope the kiddos attend.

New: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, accompanied by other members of the Royal Family, will attend the Together At Christmas community carol service at Westminster Abbey on Wednesday 8th December.

The event is hosted and spearheaded by Kate, and supported by The Royal Foundation, and will pay tribute to the incredible work of individuals and organisations across the UK who have supported their communities through the COVID-19 pandemic.

The service will also provide a moment for the nation to come together and reflect, and celebrate the acts of kindness that we have witnessed across our nation.
It will combine traditional elements of a carol service with a modern twist, and feature carols sung by Westminster Abbey choir alongside musical performances by Leona Lewis and Ellie Goulding and readings by speakers including British Paralympian and junior doctor Kim Daybell

The event will be broadcast as part of Royal Carols: Together At Christmas, a special programme which will be aired by ITV at 7:30pm on Christmas Eve.
The broadcast will feature additional content including an introduction from The Duchess of Cambridge, videos highlighting the efforts of inspirational organisations, and a special performance by Tom Walker of his new Christmas single For Those Who Can’t Be Here.

https://twitter.com/RE_Da.../1467902610204200966?s=20
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7906 on: December 08, 2021, 05:40:58 PM »

Arrival video for Christmas Carol event. No kids.  Cry
Kate is wearing the Queen Mother’s earrings. She has worn them before. She wore this dress in black to PP funeral.
https://twitter.com/emyna.../1468615644929265664?s=20
Inside video
https://twitter.com/elean.../1468623318454579207?s=20

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 06:14:47 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7907 on: December 08, 2021, 06:09:07 PM »

Lovely color though I really wish she stop with the shoulder pads as they don’t complement her figure.  As stunning as her earrings are they're a touch too much for me.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7908 on: December 08, 2021, 06:09:25 PM »

Kate looks so very Christmassy!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7909 on: December 08, 2021, 06:16:47 PM »

Mila is there! My heart!  

Little Mila Sneddon, 6, gives the duchess a twirl as she is greeted at Kate's "Together at Christmas" concert. Mila, who has leukamia and featured in Kate's 'Hold Still' Covid project is one 1,200 guests at the festive bash that will be screened on Xmas Eve ITV.
Video

https://twitter.com/MattS.../1468630150145363972?s=20

Also love the family support. Bea & Edo, Eugenie, Zara & Mike, Sophie, Middletons. I do wish C&C were there though.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 07:06:28 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #7910 on: December 08, 2021, 06:36:42 PM »

Kate looks very Christmasy, good color and I even like the neckline, but I agree with OC, the earrings are a tad much.

Pity Kate doesn't have use of these:

http://queensjewelvault.b...elhi-durbar-earrings.html

Or any one of HM's Emerald brooches, Cambridge or not, with simple earrings.

I love all the family support too, but I've got to say I'm not fond of Sophie's look once again. I'm going to blame it on menopause brain fog. We may just have to endure it for a time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7911 on: December 08, 2021, 07:36:36 PM »

More

thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #7912 on: December 08, 2021, 08:07:09 PM »

Zara looks fabulous! I love seeing the extended family out supporting a great cause. It looks like a fun event.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7913 on: December 08, 2021, 08:49:06 PM »

I love this show of unity and support among the "young" royals for Kate.

Would she have garnered this level of familial support 3+ years ago? I'm not so sure. It's a wonderful reminder of how far Kate has come and how she has settled into her role, both in terms of causes and her role within the BRF too. It would have been nice to see C+C and maybe Anne attend, but I think the memo was to let the younger royals and Kate take centre stage. With William by her side, she is the most senior female, which would not have been the case had Camilla attended with Charles.

I'm happy the kids aren't there as they may have distracted attention from the focus, but I love that Mila has be invited!!  Icecream
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #7914 on: December 08, 2021, 09:17:41 PM »

Family hugs and kisses. Video. 
https://twitter.com/Coutu.../1468667919777288202?s=20

Kates forward

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 09:54:29 PM by Aubiette » Logged
Lady Liebe

Humongous Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #7915 on: December 08, 2021, 09:39:42 PM »

Would she have garnered this level of familial support 3+ years ago? I'm not so sure. It's a wonderful reminder of how far Kate has come and how she has settled into her role, both in terms of causes and her role within the BRF too. It would have been nice to see C+C and maybe Anne attend, but I think the memo was to let the younger royals and Kate take centre stage. With William by her side, she is the most senior female, which would not have been the case had Camilla attended with Charles.

I'm happy the kids aren't there as they may have distracted attention from the focus, but I love that Mila has be invited!!  Icecream

I agree, I think the intent was to let Kate shine.

The young royals all firmly support HM, and will support C&C in due course. But they also form the peer support group that will be with W&K when their time comes.

The Firm suffered a great loss in Prince Phillip, and a major desertion. This is a soft, but solid show of unity within the family, and loyalty to W&K.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 09:46:30 PM by Lady Liebe » Logged

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.     CS Lewis
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #7916 on: December 08, 2021, 09:44:52 PM »

I agree, I think the intent was to let Kate shine.

The young royals all firmly support HM, and will support C&C in due course. But they also form the peer support group that will be with W&K when their time comes.

The Firm suffered a great loss in Prince Phillip, and a major desertion. They are circling the wagons in support, methinks.

And showing publicly that the ranks are tightly closed.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7917 on: December 08, 2021, 10:17:21 PM »

The arrival of Prince William and Catherine   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBN7m8pmVs4
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7918 on: December 08, 2021, 11:25:50 PM »

Lovely color though I really wish she stop with the shoulder pads as they don’t complement her figure.  As stunning as her earrings are they're a touch too much for me.

does Kate have another coat like this one in black? Confused

or is my mind playing tricks on  me?

I thought she had a black one with a bow like this that she wore to Granpa Phil;s funeral?

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7919 on: December 08, 2021, 11:27:59 PM »

does Kate have another coat like this one in black? Confused

or is my mind playing tricks on  me?

I thought she had a black one with a bow like this that she wore to Granpa Phil;s funeral?

G Confused

No you’re right…she worn a black version of this coat to Philip’s funeral.
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 541   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: