Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Rania of Jordan 2019: News and Photos  (Read 34395 times)
Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: October 17, 2019, 05:10:39 PM »

Rita, can you also give us the link? Thanks!

Has anyone read this?

https://en.royanews.tv/news/18957/2019-10-17

It's very likely that QRania is reading these posts.
Crap
"Without offering a single shred of evidence, some have portrayed me as a powerful businesswoman in possession of hundreds of millions, or as a figure with considerable political sway on affairs of the state. It is as though a wife’s proximity to her husband is something to be held against her, and then be used to undermine His Majesty, or settle old scores.

Over the years, I have read abusive and hurtful comments on social media platforms that no Jordanian would accept about their own family, as well as words falsely attributed to me that defy logic and reason. I am not referring to those who disagree with me or have a different point of view – I accept and respect their right to do so, but that does not justify the campaign against me.

And when the slander escalates, I find myself living in dual realities: the virtual world, where I read cynicism and harshness, and the real world, where I find only affection and sincerity in every city, village, and house I visit."

That surprised me from her, I thought she had more capacity to ignore critics.

I don't even understand what she's talking about when she mentioned the university business. It's quite a confusing mouthful statement.  Huh? At least, I did get what the Ginge meant.
I think the education issue in Jordan...for months there was a teachers strike in Jordan and the Queen was directly pointed as part of the problems...she have alot inisiatives institutions and work in the domain and according the some articles i read she messed up with the whole education corps in the country
There is an intersting article in arabic about the subject i will try to translate later...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: October 17, 2019, 05:17:58 PM »

Here:
https://www.alhurra.com/a...1585;ش-/514163.html

Article date a couple of weeks ago, and part of alot of annalyzed about Rania role in the teachers strike crisis.

If i have time this evening i will translate it.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: October 17, 2019, 05:41:00 PM »

Queen Rania Visits Women of Al Balqa's Himmeh Charity Association...16 October 2019

LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: October 17, 2019, 08:19:11 PM »

Here:

Article date a couple of weeks ago, and part of alot of annalyzed about Rania role in the teachers strike crisis.

Star Thanks for your explanations Rita & Jannah.  Smiley It's better with the context (I'm using Google Translate to read this article), it's a serious topic here she's involved in there, I hadn't realized..

Negative critics are inevitable, whatever you deserves them or not. That's part of the game. Rania's statement may annoys even more those guys.

Jannah

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: October 17, 2019, 11:21:22 PM »

The least she could do is not attach her name on every non-profit she built because the money she used for them came from state treasury. "Queen Rania" this, "Queen Rania" that. It is very narcissistic IMO.

Here:

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:13:58 AM by Jannah » Logged
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: October 17, 2019, 11:28:25 PM »

I see that she is moaning again  Crap
This the second statement in year after the sob about her clothes spending...this is not good Rania really after more than 20 years as Queen she should know better by now that criticism are part of the job...and seriously the "they are after me to get my hudband" is tiresome excuse,she is involved in political life in Jordan she interfere in appointing high level officials and ministers and interfere in vitale domains in the country how can not ppl come after her Huh???

I bet Noor just cracked a rib laughing.

I think that criticism is pretty mild compared to what some (like Leti) have put up with.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: