Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 47949 times)
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2018, 12:14:00 PM »

Did anyone see the BB2 documentary on dec 6th? You can´t watch it on BBC player outside the UK.
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2018, 10:58:25 PM »

Here is the documentary for watching outside the UK:
https://vimeo.com/304952062
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2018, 03:38:24 PM »

Here is a picture from dec 15. Latifa with UN high commissioner Mary Robinson. Fake?

[url]https://www.reuters.com/article/us-emirates-rights-princess-idUSKCN1ON0NL/url]
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2018, 12:42:34 AM »

https://www.theguardian.c...lse-abduction-allegations

I‘m sure that Mary Robinson would not allow herself to be used for fake news from Dubai. She was there, and she met Latifa, who I suspect has psychological issues. She is not the only one in the family being troubled.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 25, 2018, 03:32:52 AM »

If I had been kidnapped and forced to live as a woman in Dubai I would have 'psychological issues' too.
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 25, 2018, 10:11:23 AM »

https://www.theguardian.c...lse-abduction-allegations

I‘m sure that Mary Robinson would not allow herself to be used for fake news from Dubai. She was there, and she met Latifa, who I suspect has psychological issues. She is not the only one in the family being troubled.

So now we just look forward to a official statement from Mr Robinson/UN as the next step before we want to hear Latifa side of the story.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2018, 08:16:58 PM »

the poor looks  shaken Sad,i hope she's getting the care she needs,Mary Robinson is very respected personality so i am looking forward to what she have to say about the subject

lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2018, 08:25:39 PM »

It was a fascinating documentary, really enjoyed it as I’d no prior knowledge of any of it. 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2018, 10:20:40 PM »

Emirati princess a ‘troubled’ woman, says Mary Robinson
  Former president Mary Robinson has described the Emirati princess who went missing earlier this year as a “troubled” and “vulernable” young woman who has a “serious medical situation” following a meeting with the Photographs of Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed al-Maktoum were released by the princess’s family on Christmas Eve to rebut what they described as “false allegations” that she was taken home against her will. Her father is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai’s ruler and the UAE’s prime minister and vice-president. of Dubai’s leader in the United Arab Emirates earlier this month.
 The photographs show the 33-year-old meeting former United Nations high commissioner for human rights Mary Robinson who says she was invited by the family to meet the princess. The photographs were accompanied by a statement from the government saying the princess was “at home and living with her family in Dubai”.
Friends and supporters say she was forcibly returned to Dubai after fleeing the country earlier this year. The princess had not been seen or heard of since being seized from a yacht some 50km off the Indian coast in March 2018. She had previously released a 40-minute video saying she was imprisoned off and on for several years and abused. Human rights organisations had also raised concerns since here disappearsance.
https://www.irishtimes.co...s-mary-robinson-1.3742505

StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: December 27, 2018, 10:45:31 PM »

Here is an interview with Mrs. Robinson from BBC 4 the 27th of december
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6BBBu6QDGA

And here is a article in Guardian on the critic after the interview:

Ken Roth, executive director of HRW (Human Rights Watch) said he had an email correspondence with Robinson after he learned she had visited Princess Latifa. He sent her a link to reporting on the case by HRW.
“Mary Robinson said in the BBC interview that Princess Latifa is ‘a troubled young woman’, though I would be troubled too if I had tried to escape a gilded prison and was kidnapped back into it,” said Roth.
“I’m not sure that Mary Robinson during such a short visit would be capable of discerning the difference. A brief interview in the presence of the family that allegedly kidnapped her, after who knows what treatment she had been subjected to during the past nine months of incommunicado detention, is no way to find out.”
Radha Stirling, the chief executive of the Detained in Dubai group, said listeners to the interview with Robinson would have been “astonished at the extent to which Ms Robinson appeared to be reciting almost verbatim from Dubai’s script”.
Aisha Ali-Khan, a UK-based rights campaigner, also criticised Robinson, saying: “It seems clear to me that Robinson has been used as a willing pawn in the PR battle between the UAE ruling family and the rest of the world.”
Mary Robinson labelled a 'willing pawn' over visit with UAE princess _ World news _ The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.c...MP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »

behavior troubles is nothing unsual in Latifa family,no offence but i think it's question of genes in this creepy family.
i wonder if Mrs Robinson was accompagnied by a doctor ?

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2018, 09:09:30 AM »

I don't think both issues are mutually exclusive. It is possible that Latifah is indeed troubled and that her father has kept her under house arrest for years because let's be real none of us believe that her father isn't a controlling and vindictive piece if it.

Mary Robinson has put herself in a very bad position because when the truth comes out she is going to be skunked with the AL Maktoum slime. Latifah may be troubled and possibly exaggerating her suffering but she is at the mercy of a father that more powerful people than her would never dare to cross so no way in hell this was made up out of whole cloth.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 10:30:20 AM by leatherface » Logged
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2018, 09:38:23 AM »

behavior troubles is nothing unsual in Latifa family,no offence but i think it's question of genes in this creepy family.
i wonder if Mrs Robinson was accompagnied by a doctor ?

No doctor according to the interview or the Geurnica report. (See my links in previous posts).
queen b

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2018, 10:27:14 AM »

I cannot credit that Latifa is "troubled" in the sense that is being implied.  She is normal enough to pursue skydiving as a sport, and she met the people who helped her escape through this sport.  I think that for as long as you behave the way Sheikh Mo wants you to behave, it's okay.  But once you try to deviate, he comes down very hard on you.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »

The documentary showed Latifa to be brave, resourceful, loyal and self aware. If she is 'troubled', it's as a result of being kidnapped from a yacht in international waters and being held captive by her own family for 9 months. Less 'troubled', more responding like most people would to a cruel and intolerable situation.

And even if she is depressed, anxious or whatever, I doubt any legitimate doctor would recommend house arrest as the best course of treatment.

Did Mary Robinson ask about Shamsa while she was there?

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: