Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 47815 times)
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2019, 07:27:39 PM »

Have you seen  twitter and other forums that Princess Haya hasn't been seen in public for months? There's also rumours about an escape to Germany?!  Nerves
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2019, 07:34:13 PM »

There is alot of crazy rumoursabout her right now,a friend of mine living in Dubai said she is and Mo are divorced

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2019, 07:39:32 PM »

I guess she still has friends in Germany from her horse riding days. Hope she got away from this creepy guy. This week is Acot, so we will see if there is some truth to the rumours, they always attended Ascot, so if she is missing we know that sth is not right
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: June 17, 2019, 10:04:36 PM »

There is alot of crazy rumoursabout her right now,a friend of mine living in Dubai said she is and Mo are divorced

Is this offical in Dubai? Or it never is?
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2019, 03:11:36 AM »

At least as sister of the King of Jordan, she wont be 'disappeared' like some of her step daughters.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »

Is this offical in Dubai? Or it never is?
It never is
The arab roaylty celebrate their marriage with FANFAR but totally ignor to make a statement about the divorce  Clown

StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: June 19, 2019, 09:55:46 PM »

Heres a video about her Escape To Germany?

https://youtu.be/eHhgGJPOs-g
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2019, 03:46:07 PM »

And here another article. Also she wasn´t seen at the Royal Ascot horse races this week. Witch has also led to a line of questions.

https://www.albawaba.com/...has-escaped-dubai-1292784
Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2019, 09:43:26 PM »

If she has, that's great news for her. She should go back to Jordan, where she will have the protection of her brother the King. Sheik Mo is loathsome. AND not above kidnapping female members of his family when they try to escape, as we  have seen in the recent past.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2019, 02:22:48 AM »

If she has, that's great news for her. She should go back to Jordan, where she will have the protection of her brother the King. Sheik Mo is loathsome. AND not above kidnapping female members of his family when they try to escape, as we  have seen in the recent past.
She can't and she wont imo,her brother can't even protect himself if the gulf states decide to take him down..and the fact she escapes to Germany not tobher brother in Jordan speaks volume:she doesn't want to harm her brother and her own family there

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2019, 04:34:14 PM »

If she has, that's great news for her. She should go back to Jordan, where she will have the protection of her brother the King. Sheik Mo is loathsome. AND not above kidnapping female members of his family when they try to escape, as we  have seen in the recent past.
She can't and she wont imo,her brother can't even protect himself if the gulf states decide to take him down..and the fact she escapes to Germany not tobher brother in Jordan speaks volume:she doesn't want to harm her brother and her own family there

Good points, Rita  Star

Jordan has so many internal issues and so little capacity and resources (compared to the UAE), that help from that quarter would be hard.  If all this is true, she must have been truly desperate to get away.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: June 24, 2019, 05:08:23 PM »

I was even surprised when Haya married that guy. Was then wondering if it was about their shared love for horses and / or to create a bond between Jordan and Dubai (UAE).
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2019, 05:21:15 PM »

I was even surprised when Haya married that guy. Was then wondering if it was about their shared love for horses and / or to create a bond between Jordan and Dubai (UAE).

She probably also liked the attention she was getting. And I imagine that her (former?) husband was most likely not niggardly, when it came to new clothes and jewellery. For a while being the trophy wife might have been enough for her. I'm sure the problems started once Haya demanded more voice in different matters.

And also don't forget about their children. They alone have surely given her enough of a reason to stay.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2019, 05:24:01 PM »

Haya did not need to marry him, she married because she wanted to. And she was not some ignorant fool that got tricked, she knew very well what he was and what UAE represented for women imo...

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: June 24, 2019, 06:58:04 PM »

She probably also liked the attention she was getting. And I imagine that her (former?) husband was most likely not niggardly, when it came to new clothes and jewellery. For a while being the trophy wife might have been enough for her. I'm sure the problems started once Haya demanded more voice in different matters.

And also don't forget about their children. They alone have surely given her enough of a reason to stay.
Former husband?
She was not married before maybe you  mean her boyfriend

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: