Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 48346 times)
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2018, 11:58:14 AM »

Did Mary Robinson ask about Shamsa while she was there?

No not a word. I think the latest of Shamsa is what Latifa tells in her youtube clip, that she is drugged without personality (like Latifa today on the pictures).
esther angeline

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2018, 10:09:54 PM »

Why would Mary Robinson allow herself to be dragged into this murky situation?
sinners23

Small Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2018, 10:17:25 PM »

Mary Robinson should be ashamed of herself. She is aiding in Latifa’s oppression by her actions. Also, she is a lawyer not a doctor.

"For there is nothing either good or bad,thinking makes it so"
   William Shakespeare (1564-1616) Hamlet
sinners23

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2019, 08:10:30 PM »

If anyone is interested Princess Haya gave an interview on RTÉ radio 1 here in Ireland. Haya lived here in the 90’s. She said that it was a family matter, the family have had a terrible seven months and that Mary Robinson is a true friend. It was a very easy interview. If anyone wants to listen go to RTÉ radio 1 type in Marian Finucane and it will be on the palyer.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2019, 09:02:22 PM »

shame on Haya for dragging Mde Robinson to this mess
Latifa might be a troubled woman with mental issue like many of Al Maktoum but they handle the whole situation poorly and in very bad way...again shame on you Haya  Thumb down

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2019, 09:07:44 PM »

If anyone is interested Princess Haya gave an interview on RTÉ radio 1 here in Ireland. Haya lived here in the 90’s. She said that it was a family matter, the family have had a terrible seven months and that Mary Robinson is a true friend. It was a very easy interview. If anyone wants to listen go to RTÉ radio 1 type in Marian Finucane and it will be on the palyer.

Not as terrible for them as it has been for Latifah. No matter which version of events is believed, the fact that Latifah was abducted and put under house arrest by her farher is all shades of dirty.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2019, 09:21:38 PM »

Not as terrible for them as it has been for Latifah. No matter which version of events is believed, the fact that Latifah was abducted and put under house arrest by her farher is all shades of dirty.
not to mention we are not sure she got the right care her condition require or she is all the time drugged by her father and stepmother staffs

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2019, 09:47:46 PM »

not to mention we are not sure she got the right care her condition require or she is all the time drugged by her father and stepmother staffs

Even if she does have a condition that requires treatment, she could have received that treatment in the country she chose to live in, where she feels comfortable and in charge of her own destiny.  In the interview Latifah published on Youtube I saw a woman who was capable of making decisions about where she wanted to live, and of choosing to live in another country outside the clutches of her father and the rest of his family.  Having a problem that requires treatment does not mean you need to live under house arrest in your home country. Absent a serious psychiatric condition that renders her unable to manage her own affairs, Latifah is an adult and should be allowed to make her own decisions.  IMO she looked a lot better in her video than in the pictures with Mary Robinson.  I'm afraid Mary Robinson went down in my estimation as a result of getting involved this way. 
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2019, 10:10:22 PM »

Even if she does have a condition that requires treatment, she could have received that treatment in the country she chose to live in, where she feels comfortable and in charge of her own destiny.  In the interview Latifah published on Youtube I saw a woman who was capable of making decisions about where she wanted to live, and of choosing to live in another country outside the clutches of her father and the rest of his family.  Having a problem that requires treatment does not mean you need to live under house arrest in your home country. Absent a serious psychiatric condition that renders her unable to manage her own affairs, Latifah is an adult and should be allowed to make her own decisions.  IMO she looked a lot better in her video than in the pictures with Mary Robinson.  I'm afraid Mary Robinson went down in my estimation as a result of getting involved this way. 
before going on in this: did i give you guys the impresion i want her to be locked away by her family all her freedom taken away?

anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2019, 12:16:49 AM »

before going on in this: did i give you guys the impresion i want her to be locked away by her family all her freedom taken away?

Not from what I saw Rita.
sinners23

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2019, 12:20:14 AM »

That’s what Haya said. I don’t think the family has had a terrible few months. I think what they done to Latifa is truly vile.

christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2019, 12:43:49 AM »

What does it have to do with Haya? She is not even the mother. That's the same as my daughter's stepmother having some sort of say in her life. My daughter is an adult, not happening.
sinners23

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2019, 01:10:06 AM »

I think she was trying to save face for Mary Robinson. Mary Robinson would be classed as an icon in Ireland. I don’t think Robinson can handle the bad media she got.

kathl29

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2019, 01:52:52 AM »

I presume they used Haya as she is seen as the most “westernised” member of the family having been brought up in Jordan and therefore most likely to be able to swing the media coverage back to positive for the Dubai family. I agree though that as stepmother this situation is really none of her business. I hope (although sadly doubt) that Latifah is having regular contact with her own mother so she gets the support she needs.

Mary Robinson was very foolish (and obviously did not fully understand the potential backlash) when she got involved in this matter and I have no doubt she is probably regretting meeting the family. Dubai has always had a reputation of treating family members who they believe step out of line in a terrible manner (drugged, imprisoned etc) and why any former well-regarded politician would get involved is surprising to me.

Poor Latifah so desperately needs someone to actually be looking out for her (and not just protecting the family). They imply mental health issues have caused her problems when I presume that the drugs and the conditions she is living under has caused the breakdown in her mental health. If the family cared that much they would let her travel to another country for treatment and let independent doctors evaluate her.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2019, 02:18:34 AM »

Why are they holding onto her so bad? What is she wanting to do they don’t like?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: