Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 48109 times)
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2019, 04:59:50 AM »

If anyone is interested Princess Haya gave an interview on RT… radio 1 here in Ireland. Haya lived here in the 90ís. She said that it was a family matter, the family have had a terrible seven months and that Mary Robinson is a true friend. It was a very easy interview. If anyone wants to listen go to RT… radio 1 type in Marian Finucane and it will be on the palyer.

Not as terrible for them as it has been for Latifah. No matter which version of events is believed, the fact that Latifah was abducted and put under house arrest by her farher is all shades of dirty.
Thatís what Haya said. I donít think the family has had a terrible few months. I think what they done to Latifa is truly vile.

Exactly, the fact that Haya had the nerve to say they, not Latifah were having a trying time was rich with irony and positively stupid.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2019, 11:02:11 AM »

If anyone is interested Princess Haya gave an interview on RT… radio 1 here in Ireland. Haya lived here in the 90ís. She said that it was a family matter, the family have had a terrible seven months and that Mary Robinson is a true friend. It was a very easy interview. If anyone wants to listen go to RT… radio 1 type in Marian Finucane and it will be on the palyer.

Not as terrible for them as it has been for Latifah. No matter which version of events is believed, the fact that Latifah was abducted and put under house arrest by her farher is all shades of dirty.
not to mention we are not sure she got the right care her condition require or she is all the time drugged by her father and stepmother staffs

Even if she does have a condition that requires treatment, she could have received that treatment in the country she chose to live in, where she feels comfortable and in charge of her own destiny.  In the interview Latifah published on Youtube I saw a woman who was capable of making decisions about where she wanted to live, and of choosing to live in another country outside the clutches of her father and the rest of his family.  Having a problem that requires treatment does not mean you need to live under house arrest in your home country. Absent a serious psychiatric condition that renders her unable to manage her own affairs, Latifah is an adult and should be allowed to make her own decisions.  IMO she looked a lot better in her video than in the pictures with Mary Robinson.  I'm afraid Mary Robinson went down in my estimation as a result of getting involved this way. 
before going on in this: did i give you guys the impresion i want her to be locked away by her family all her freedom taken away?

Not from what I saw Rita.
Well that's a relif 
Thank you

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2019, 11:06:50 AM »

Why are they holding onto her so bad? What is she wanting to do they donít like?
Good question,i always wondered why she is treated this why? I mean the jail? The punishement?
All the horrors she said she was facing?
Sure having job ,intertest ....isn't a crime as far as i know all her sbilings are having that too

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2019, 07:34:51 PM »

Was she in love with someone they don’t like?
is she a lesbian?
or do they just want total control over her,  It just doesn’t make sense really
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 09:04:10 PM by cordtx » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2019, 09:00:14 PM »

Doesn't make sence indeed,even if she is lesbien they wont bother unless she want to come out with her sexuality,i also can see the Al Maktoum been evil if she chose someone to love they don't aprove  they will be frightned that something similar of the story of sheikha maryam of Bahrain would happen especially that unlike Maryam whos a menor royal Sheikha Latifa is senior royal in the end her father is a ruler of  state and key personnality in the region.

StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2019, 08:25:45 PM »

Her older half brother the crown Prince that died a few years ago, officially from a heart failure, weren`t there rommers of homosexuality there? Or just internet gossip...
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2019, 08:41:49 PM »

Her older half brother the crown Prince that died a few years ago, officially from a heart failure, weren`t there rommers of homosexuality there? Or just internet gossip...

I heard that the heart attack was as a result of his use of steroids as he was into some kind of extreme fitness.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2019, 08:07:39 PM »

there is alot of remours about the late Sheikh Rached: about his mental health (this is why he was excluded of the title of crown prince as he is the older son not Hamdan),about his addiction,his homosexuality....also he was in love with Princess Haya and asked his father the permission to marry her but the father took her forwife himself and the young Sheikh fall in grace after that and leds a very shady lifestyle that was the cause of his death....

what is sure that Sheikh Rached was rising star in Dubai suddenly he disappears from the public life without explanation and his younger brother Hamdan was appointed CP.

StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2019, 04:51:32 PM »

also he was in love with Princess Haya and asked his father the permission to marry her but the father took her forwife himself and the young Sheikh fall in grace after that and leds a very shady lifestyle that was the cause of his death....

He was?  Confused Can you tell us more? Are they the same age?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2019, 08:38:02 PM »

also he was in love with Princess Haya and asked his father the permission to marry her but the father took her forwife himself and the young Sheikh fall in grace after that and leds a very shady lifestyle that was the cause of his death....

she is 6 years senior,the remour said that he wanted to  marry her and as the tradions in the region he asked his father to go and claim her hand but the father took her for himself instead this why they said Sheikh Eached falls from grace as after Haya and his father marriage he was removed from the crown prince position and kind of vanished from the public scene

leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2019, 10:17:23 AM »

she is 6 years senior,the remour said that he wanted to  marry her and as the tradions in the region he asked his father to go and claim her hand but the father took her for himself instead this why they said Sheikh Eached falls from grace as after Haya and his father marriage he was removed from the crown prince position and kind of vanished from the public scene

If this is true, then Sheikh Mohammed has gone down further in my estimation which I honestly did not think possible.

First he abducts and imprisons his own daughters. Now he is shown have poached his own son's woman and demeaned said son in order to cover his tracks.

Creep is too kind an invective for this man.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2019, 12:05:48 PM »

Well ceeepy is the  good definition for the man  Confused
But to be honest i don't know if this story is true or not...
Ther is all kind of crazy stories and remours about this family you don't know what the thruth is

queen b

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2019, 01:55:18 PM »

What I heard is that Rashid wanted to marry a woman who is older than him, with grown children, but his father refused to give consent.  The lady's family name is Beljafla, or something similar.  Anyway, Rashid ended up getting her pregnant anyway, and he had a son with her.  That son, named Mohammed, is probably 15 or 16 by down, and is sometimes seen with Hamdan.  Now, Rashid and Hamdan's half-brother Majid fell in love with the grown daughter of Rashid's lover, and Sheikh Mohammed again refused to give his consent. Majid went ahead and married her anyway, which led to him being stripped of all his duties. After the birth of his children, Majid was given duties again, but they are very minor. In fact, it looks like it was Hamdan who gave him the duties, since the relate to activities within the control of the crown prince.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2019, 11:38:25 AM »

I doubt if Mo would have 'stolen his sons love, as it takes two, and I doubt Haya would have wanted him. She has known Sheikh Mo for a long time, and looks happy IMO. What I find off is that Mo seems to favour his daughter from Haya, over the others.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2019, 11:39:23 AM »

What I heard is that Rashid wanted to marry a woman who is older than him, with grown children, but his father refused to give consent.  The lady's family name is Beljafla, or something similar.  Anyway, Rashid ended up getting her pregnant anyway, and he had a son with her.  That son, named Mohammed, is probably 15 or 16 by down, and is sometimes seen with Hamdan.  Now, Rashid and Hamdan's half-brother Majid fell in love with the grown daughter of Rashid's lover, and Sheikh Mohammed again refused to give his consent. Majid went ahead and married her anyway, which led to him being stripped of all his duties. After the birth of his children, Majid was given duties again, but they are very minor. In fact, it looks like it was Hamdan who gave him the duties, since the relate to activities within the control of the crown prince.

This makes sense IMO.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: