Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 70449 times)
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2019, 03:49:18 PM »

look at me i am nice dady and good papi  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8h3rXhQas/

Well perception is everything.

True. That photo gave me the creeps.

Me too.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Grand Duchess Zenobia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2019, 05:07:13 PM »

He needs good press right now...
Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2019, 07:35:32 PM »

That man is a monster and it is only children young in age that do not walk on egg shells around him yet as they grow older they will learn real quick what kind of person he really is.....
BaileyB

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »

He doesn’t look healthy at all. In the event that he keels over would Haya’s custody issues be over? Or would his successor have any legal standing in terms of going after the children?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2019, 05:25:52 PM »

He doesn’t look healthy at all. In the event that he keels over would Haya’s custody issues be over? Or would his successor have any legal standing in terms of going after the children?
Technically and legaly that should  be over but i don't think the family Al Maktoum will live her alone after she dragged the family to that circus

StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2019, 11:45:12 AM »

It is his children not the property of UAE or how do you mean?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2019, 05:45:58 PM »

Sheikh Mo daughter is getting married today

She Sheikha Maryam 2nd Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum to marry Sheikh Khaled Bin Mohammed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan,The Couple is Second Cousins, The Grandchildren of Sheikha Latifa Bint Hamdan Al Nahyan and Sheikh Hamdan Bin Hamdan AL Nahyan of Abu Dhabi

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: September 29, 2019, 03:02:34 AM »

Sheikh Mo daughter is getting married today

She Sheikha Maryam 2nd Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum to marry Sheikh Khaled Bin Mohammed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan,The Couple is Second Cousins, The Grandchildren of Sheikha Latifa Bint Hamdan Al Nahyan and Sheikh Hamdan Bin Hamdan AL Nahyan of Abu Dhabi

aren't they a bit too close genetically? Huh?

G Huh?

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: September 29, 2019, 03:32:20 PM »

Second cousins aren't that close.  Now, if they've been marrying cousins for generations, like the Bourbon-Orleans in the 19th and early 20th centuries, or the Habsburgs forever, then yeah.

Handsome couple.
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: September 29, 2019, 03:57:26 PM »

Second cousins aren't that close.  Now, if they've been marrying cousins for generations, like the Bourbon-Orleans in the 19th and early 20th centuries, or the Habsburgs forever, then yeah.

Handsome couple.

I don't suppose any photos from the ceremony will be released?  Which is a pity - I would love to see their clothing. 

I don't suppose Maryam will have met many men.  Which makes the arrangement/engagement to a 2nd cousin, unsurprising ...

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: October 03, 2019, 04:16:44 AM »

I didn't pay any attention to Dubai until very recently so I didn't know the Emir was so horrible. Can this story be true? Has the daughter not been seen since last year? The princess' friend spoke with BBC so I'm guessing there's a lot of truth to her story.

Princess Latifa asked guards to shoot her rather than return her to Dubai during her doomed attempt to flee the royal family, according to the friend who fled with her
https://www.yahoo.com/new...ards-shoot-090152402.html

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: October 03, 2019, 07:46:57 AM »

I didn't pay any attention to Dubai until very recently so I didn't know the Emir was so horrible. Can this story be true? Has the daughter not been seen since last year? The princess' friend spoke with BBC so I'm guessing there's a lot of truth to her story.

Princess Latifa asked guards to shoot her rather than return her to Dubai during her doomed attempt to flee the royal family, according to the friend who fled with her

It could very well be true. I've read that those helping her escape were also thrown into prison, but the foreigners were later on released.
StefanDi

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2019, 06:42:54 PM »

It is true. Althou the official Dubai version is that she is mentally ill. The rumor is that Princess Haya fleed her husband their father when she found out that it was true.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2019, 06:59:25 PM »

It is true. Althou the official Dubai version is that she is mentally ill. The rumor is that Princess Haya fleed her husband their father when she found out that it was true.
And this i found very funny,hard to believe she was living more than a decade in Dubai and she doesn't know the real story of Shamsa and Latifa so either the two Sheikhas problems is mental or generation clash with dad,there is no way that Haya is not very well informed with their real sittuation imo.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 07:14:53 PM by Rita » Logged

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2019, 07:01:51 PM »

An this i found very funny,hard to believe she was living more than a decade in Dubai and she doesn't know the real story of Shamsa and Latifa so either the two Sheikhas problems is mental or generation clash with dad,there is no way that Haya is not very well informed with their real sittuation imo.

I still think that her daughter had something to do with it/was her main reason for fleeing.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: