Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubai Royals News and Pictures  (Read 63564 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: January 15, 2020, 10:56:16 PM »

So interesting to hear all those stories from the Middle East from you, Rita.

Judging from the photos there seems to be a huge age gap too between them. I assume the Al Maktoums men like younger women as they think they can control them better.

The story of this princess should come as a warning to Haya. Obviously the hatred against women, free choice of life and overall anything that isn't deemed appropriate by the men runs in the family.
This why i never will understand Haya decision to marry Mo,there was to many not "pleasant" stories about the man and his family but she ignored all that and her family warning and jumped in this marriage not only risking her life but the one of her kids too...amazing really

I guess she either thought she could change him and that it wouldn't be so bad or she was blinded by the money, by love or both.
Maybe
But we will never know...

wallflower

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: January 15, 2020, 11:38:21 PM »

IMO She expected she would be treated differently than other women as a princess in her own right and daughter/sister of the king.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2020, 12:11:33 AM »

IMO She expected she would be treated differently than other women as a princess in her own right and daughter/sister of the king.

I imagine that was part of her thinking too, yes. And that her brother as King of Jordan would protect her...and, and, and...clearly Haya failed in politics.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: