Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 574554 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3225 on: July 13, 2020, 02:13:04 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...ie-was-niet-aanwezig.html

Inbraak in koninklijke vakantievilla Toscane, familie was niet aanwezig

Roughly translated as:

Burglary in royal holiday villa Tuscany, family was not present

A group of thieves broke into the royal family's holiday villa in Tuscany last week, the National Information Service confirmed on Friday after reports from Il Messaggero. According to the Italian newspaper, nothing of value was taken with the burglary. The family was not present in the villa.

The burglary is said to have occurred on the night from Saturday to Sunday. The thieves have fled in one of the family's cars, which has since been found.

The criminals are said to have entered the estate by climbing over a fence and forcing the door. The guardian of the villa in Pratale, near Florence, was not present at the time.

The car in which the thieves fled was found shortly afterwards in a place not far from the holiday home of Willem-Alexander and Máxima.

The royal family currently resides in the Netherlands. The school holiday starts on July 18.

RED: The large (school) holidays are spread in the Netherlands. This means that not all of the Netherlands has holidays at the same time, but that this happens per region or area. Summer holidays are also spread. Region North: 06-07-2020 till 14-08-2020; Region South: 13-07-2020 till 21-08-2020 and Region Middle / Mid: 20-07-2020 till 28-08-2020. So based on this I assume the school of the 3A's is in Region Mid.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3226 on: July 13, 2020, 02:46:00 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...ie-was-niet-aanwezig.html

Inbraak in koninklijke vakantievilla Toscane, familie was niet aanwezig

Roughly translated as:

Burglary in royal holiday villa Tuscany, family was not present

A group of thieves broke into the royal family's holiday villa in Tuscany last week, the National Information Service confirmed on Friday after reports from Il Messaggero. According to the Italian newspaper, nothing of value was taken with the burglary. The family was not present in the villa.

The burglary is said to have occurred on the night from Saturday to Sunday. The thieves have fled in one of the family's cars, which has since been found.

The criminals are said to have entered the estate by climbing over a fence and forcing the door. The guardian of the villa in Pratale, near Florence, was not present at the time.

The car in which the thieves fled was found shortly afterwards in a place not far from the holiday home of Willem-Alexander and Máxima.

The royal family currently resides in the Netherlands. The school holiday starts on July 18.

RED: The large (school) holidays are spread in the Netherlands. This means that not all of the Netherlands has holidays at the same time, but that this happens per region or area. Summer holidays are also spread. Region North: 06-07-2020 till 14-08-2020; Region South: 13-07-2020 till 21-08-2020 and Region Middle / Mid: 20-07-2020 till 28-08-2020. So based on this I assume the school of the 3A's is in Region Mid.

Wow. I’m glad nothing was taken and nobody was hurt.

How could security be that lax?
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3227 on: July 13, 2020, 06:19:55 PM »

When the family is not around there is just a care taker. And he wasn't at this point at the moment.

And coincidentally today the Dutch police arrested an escapee near Drakensteyn, Beatrix' home, who was stupid enough to camp there in the woods. The Royal Military Police, who is in charge for the guarding saw him and called the police who came to arrest the criminal.

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Perhaps history will bear out that the choice of my partner was my best decision.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3228 on: July 13, 2020, 06:27:10 PM »

When the family is not around there is just a care taker. And he wasn't at this point at the moment.

And coincidentally today the Dutch police arrested an escapee near Drakensteyn, Beatrix' home, who was stupid enough to camp there in the woods. The Royal Military Police, who is in charge for the guarding saw him and called the police who came to arrest the criminal.

I hear you, and security should be tight if the family is there, but that still sounds pretty lax to me. Nobody should have been able to scale a fence and force door.  And then take off with a car.

Hopefully they will tighten things up.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3229 on: July 17, 2020, 10:10:00 AM »

https://nos.nl/livestream...oor-de-zomervakantie.html

a clip of the posing/ photo op of the DuRFs before the summer holidays start.

My icy heart melts. Those parents are darn proud of & loving their kids.

Hm it's a livestream it seems?

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #3230 on: July 17, 2020, 10:12:48 AM »

The constant noise of the cameras is insane.

I really hope they keep this stream up.

Gold moment at the end when they're walking away - Amalia walking hand in hand with mom. She is one tall girl!

The interaction between the family members was very natural, and Alexia not at all obnoxious (which she sometimes seems to look like when posing). Amalia with just that tiny bit of awkwardness that comes with her are, but comfortable in her skin and already exuding confidence and a certain 'I'm boss'. From the nonverbal dynamics it was pretty clear to me that Wax is the head of the family, the leader of the pack. Not Max, even if this seems to be the case in public events.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 10:21:18 AM by Pomme » Logged

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
TheMorWearsPrada

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3231 on: July 17, 2020, 02:35:58 PM »

The constant noise of the cameras is insane.

I really hope they keep this stream up.

Gold moment at the end when they're walking away - Amalia walking hand in hand with mom. She is one tall girl!

The interaction between the family members was very natural, and Alexia not at all obnoxious (which she sometimes seems to look like when posing). Amalia with just that tiny bit of awkwardness that comes with her are, but comfortable in her skin and already exuding confidence and a certain 'I'm boss'. From the nonverbal dynamics it was pretty clear to me that Wax is the head of the family, the leader of the pack. Not Max, even if this seems to be the case in public events.

I feel like Alexia gets treated a bit harshly on here at times. I know we are a dishing board, but she's still a minor, and the photos being taken of her at events like this are put all over the internet for public consumption, and that's not an easy thing to have in the back if your mind at any age, but especially when you're 15.

I would not be at all surprised if that is a subconscious reason for the "posing" - wanting to look good because she knows all her classmates and friends and the cute boy/girl she has a crush on will see them. I know I'd have been mortified at that age if my family's Christmas card photo ended up on the internet/in the news every year and I'd be very conscious of how I "look" while the photos are being taken.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: