Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Camilla 'blows-up' at Princess Mary"  (Read 5725 times)
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« on: March 06, 2017, 12:53:06 PM »

Is this for real?

"Camilla 'blows-up' at Princess Mary"
  Is there a royal feud brewing?

https://au.be.yahoo.com/l...ess-mary-yahoo7-be/#page1

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »

I guess it is purely gossip or an attempt of (sarcastic) humor

"...It?s believed that Camilla has always been jealous of Mary?s public persona and the fact that she?s still not in favour with the British public isn?t helping...."

WTF!?  Thinking

"..News of their alleged feud comes after it was reported last year that Princess Mary and Kate Middleton would step-up for their coronations in 2017...."

Wishfull thinking???  Roll Eyes

"...However it?s looking more and more likely that Mary will be making her debut as a Queen soon, it?s yet to be seen whether Camilla would give up her crown to Kate Middleton...."

Strinking she is still called Kate Middleton  Tongue
And Mary Queen in 2017.....I guess she will have to pull the crown and all out of Daisy clutch for that to happen   Wink
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 01:00:37 PM »

OMG: "They?re wives to two of the most powerful men in the world and now it?s been claimed that a feud may be brewing between Camilla and Princess Mary."

Crazy

Its just another Not-Queen Mary article disguised as click-bait.
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 01:24:30 PM »

Camilla - who by the way is hands down not a favorite of mine - is from a long line of non titled aristocracy and court intimates. She married into the same in her first go-round. I doubt she gives the jumped-up casting couch bogan much thought at all, except as an object of amusement.

CPB has always played a long game. A 'long game' to Mary Donaldson is the agonizing hours between her photo being snapped and the photoshop being finished on them.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:31:16 PM by Curtains » Logged

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 01:29:45 PM »

This says everything you need to know Beer

News of their alleged feud comes after it was reported last year that Princess Mary and Kate Middleton would step-up for their coronations in 2017.

Yeah, because both "Princess Mary" (she is crown princess) and "Kate Middleton" (Duchess of Cambridge, it's not hard to get it right) are to be "coronated" and obviously both in 2017. There's nothing right here but the spelling!
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:55:42 PM »

This article doesn't get any fact right.

They?re wives to two of the most powerful men in the world
Since when is Fred one of the most powerful men in the world ?  Clown

News of their alleged feud comes after it was reported last year that Princess Mary and Kate Middleton would step-up for their coronations in 2017.
A festival of BS in only one sentence  Laughing
No way Kate could be crowned Queen in 017. Charles & Camilla are next!
And there is NO coronation in Denmark. The Prime Minister just makes a proclamation from an Amalienborg Palace balcony with only the new sovereign at his/her side. That means NO MARY ON THE BALCONY, only Fred. She may appear along her kids in front of the crowd right after but that's all she gets.

It's believed that both Mary and Kate, who have become close friends since marrying into royalty
Mary wishes  Whistle

Queen Margrethe has turned 76 and she confirmed last year that her husband, Prince Henrik, was retiring, leaving many questioning when she would join him
And she answered to this question countless times already, the last one being only six months ago last September : "Frederik will be King when I'm no longer here."

onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 02:15:10 PM »

I like Mary but this it total BS! There is no reason for Camilla to envy Mary or anyoneelse, as a matter of fact.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 03:22:38 PM »

How much does mares pay her flying monkey flunkies to come up with this stuff?  Supercontent

Everything is made up and amusing in a "isn't fake news cute" sort of way.  REALLY who believes this crap  Dead

Marge better have a good food taster apparently mares monkey flunkies have her demise  planned for 2017. 

Fred or chucky for that matter described as powerful men in the world is hilarious (maybe in their own minds).

Mares and waity as best friends is doubtful but they do have a lot in common.  Spoiled brats for husbands, addiction to  clothes, shallow sense of obligation and an obsession for the camera. 

"Kate Middleton" always tickles me, it's so in her face disrespectful  Icecream

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 04:09:12 PM »

it's an OZ website/mag, right?  Spiteful

I wonder if Mary's Australien handmaiden Amber Pettygrew is feeding/inititing all these nonsensical and false stories.

If there would be even an ounce of truth to this story, Camilla would have clearly told Yrma off, in her typical British way...she doesn't suffer fools gladly.

chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 05:27:49 PM »

As Mosh hasn't gone to any events since Feb 23rd, they had to come up with that nonsense in order to write ANYTHING - even if no word is true.
Mosh needed the press attention...even though it's all lies... No
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 09:27:17 PM »

I see her PR team is again smoking crack, just like her fans. 

I don't expect her to do anything to stop this type of publicity.  After all, this is a woman who has repeatedly done nothing when these same writers have basically wished for Marge's death 24/7.  I suspect that Mosh comes from the Paris Hilton/Kardashian school of thought:  All publicity is good publicity.

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 09:52:59 PM »

it's an OZ website/mag, right?  Spiteful

So they do not only wish death to Daisy but also to their own queen and crown prince? Whoever wrote this should realise that before William and Fred become kings, Daisy, QE2 and Charles must die, and even when this happens, neither Mary nor Kate will be crowned. Fred and William will be the sovereign and Kate and Mary will only be consorts. I hope that both Daisy and Charles try and stop this nonsense, inventing "interesting" stories to sell mags is one thing but constantly wishing death to people is distasteful and a PR team should realise this and should not be leaking such stupid stories.
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 10:49:14 PM »

Wishing death to someone is not only disrespectful and rude but downright gross and it speaks volumes. Just makes me dislike her even more - and there's nothing fascinating or a 'trying-to-be-nice-about-someone's-death' news hiddenly wishing the latter.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:54:17 PM by JessDawn » Logged

emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 11:05:38 AM »

I like Mary but this it total BS! There is no reason for Camilla to envy Mary or anyoneelse, as a matter of fact.

Whereas Mary (and many others) could envy Cam's jewellery stash! Chuck does have great taste in jewels, and the bank balance to fund it (not to mention the access to some of HM's big gun tiaras!)
Ksenija

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 12:16:34 PM »

I bet that Camilla barely knows who is Mary Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: