Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Camilla 'blows-up' at Princess Mary"  (Read 5911 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 12:20:55 PM »

And I wouldn't bet against that Ksenija!
Meanwhile if I was Daisy I would so employ a food taster, perhaps Obama's pregustator is available now?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »

They did meet, though. And Mosh was an utter embarrassment, like always.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 05:01:08 PM »

Yup the sweater/gift issue at the tv set Wink
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 05:39:30 PM »

Yes  Dash2 Dash2 Dash2

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2017, 08:22:19 PM »

she is such an extraordinary idiot

when she threw her tantrum, the crew and exec's of the film were scrambling to get her gift as well. She ended up with a jacket and not a jumper, and didn't seem happy about it.

yeah...a true idiot

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2017, 10:07:37 PM »

There was nothing gracious about that episode.

Camilla was very gracious.
She express a genuine interest in the Danish show and the show welcomed the royal attention.
The very own Crown Princess of Denmark said nothing about the Danish show.

Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2017, 10:16:08 PM »

God, I'd love to see video of that. Mary is so ridiculous. Was she really livid about not being given a present because she dragged herself along, and theyhad to find something? Jeez.

Camilla is gracious and lovely as usual. I bet she needed a stiff drink after dealing with Mosh.
Flanagan

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2017, 10:37:14 PM »

Yup the sweater/gift issue at the tv set Wink

And wasn't that when Mosh sent Papa and Smoody to plant a tree with C & C?  Did we ever find out where Mosh disappeared to?  I really thought she would glom on to them for all she was worth, but....... Thinking
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2017, 09:08:32 AM »

There was nothing gracious about that episode.

Camilla was very gracious.
She express a genuine interest in the Danish show and the show welcomed the royal attention.
The very own Crown Princess of Denmark said nothing about the Danish show.

Because the crown princess of Denmark probably can't understand Danish those actors speak.  Wink
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 09:36:11 AM »

God, I'd love to see video of that. Mary is so ridiculous. Was she really livid about not being given a present because she dragged herself along, and theyhad to find something? Jeez.

Camilla is gracious and lovely as usual. I bet she needed a stiff drink after dealing with Mosh.

As I remember it correct Camilla liked the show and watched it already before, a kind of fan. It was according to reports Camilla's wish to visit the set. Therefore it is logical to give her the ionic sweater, well known in the series, as a present/gift. Perhaps it was a rather spontaneous gift and thought they didn't need anything for Mosh.

The following link also provide a clip of the visit (at the bottem of the article)
http://www.dailymail.co.u...me-drama-The-Killing.html

As the series is in Danish, I can understand Camilla needs an headset (for translation), but Mary??? (see on the far right)

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2017, 04:33:17 PM »

This was one of her Top Ridiculous Moments.  Clown

KimmySue

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2017, 05:05:20 PM »

They have been married for 12 years, right? How can you live in a country for 12+ years and not learn the language?! Angry That is utter laziness and disrespect for the country that is paying for everything she has.

I used to like Mary, but then I found this site and learned the truth about her. Thanks Royaldishers for showing me the light!!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2017, 05:28:41 PM »

12,5 years of marriage +the year(s?) she lived here prior to their marriage. But yeah, her Danish is atrocious.

She loathes Denmark but the attention she gets by filling out the job as CPss is something she's depending on as much as the air, she breathes. Take her title away and she's a nobody. And she knows that. I don't know how she'd function if she moved back home to Oz, but she has never become Danish. I think she identifies Denmark as Frederik - and she sure doesn't respect him. He's not very respectable, sure, but she did marry him and it's her job as consort to build him up. We all know how well she does that...

I'm not asking for her to forget that she was born in Australia. It would be unreasonable to expect her to not love Australia or long for friends and family there. It's where she grew up and lived most of her life. I completely get that. But she's supposed to be our CPss and she has yet to convince me that she is Danish now too.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 05:39:48 PM »

12,5 years of marriage +the year(s?) she lived here prior to their marriage. But yeah, her Danish is atrocious.

She loathes Denmark but the attention she gets by filling out the job as CPss is something she's depending on as much as the air, she breathes. Take her title away and she's a nobody. And she knows that. I don't know how she'd function if she moved back home to Oz, but she has never become Danish. I think she identifies Denmark as Frederik - and she sure doesn't respect him. He's not very respectable, sure, but she did marry him and it's her job as consort to build him up. We all know how well she does that...

I'm not asking for her to forget that she was born in Australia. It would be unreasonable to expect her to not love Australia or long for friends and family there. It's where she grew up and lived most of her life. I completely get that. But she's supposed to be our CPss and she has yet to convince me that she is Danish now too.

Other 'foreign' princesses and queens also long for the motherland. But most of them adjusted relatively fine in their new land. Especially as they gain a prominent role there, and they are expected to represent their new country.

Maxima really impressed the Dutch by speaking some Dutch at her official engagement announcement. It indicated she already made a lot of effort to learn the language.
Years later Maxima was criticized for saying the Dutch identity does not exist.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2017, 05:44:36 PM »

Excellent post, Harley!  Star
The only thing Mosh loves in life is attention.  That's it.  It's why she is often credited by sugars as being "hard-working".  If there was no publicity for her at any of her "work" events, she wouldn't put any effort into it. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: