Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liz Smith Dead at 94  (Read 1640 times)
lellobeetle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:59:31 AM »

Liz Smith has passed away at the age of 94.

Longtime gossip columnist Liz Smith, who started her column at the New York Daily News in 1976, has died, according to the newspaper.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:43:55 PM »

How are you doing Lello? Getting around a bit yet?
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 06:08:38 PM »

How are you doing Lello? Getting around a bit yet?

How very kind of you to inquire, Duchess. I ain't fast, but I'm mobile - and that's what is most important.  Laugh bounce    I walk with a cane and I'm getting around just fine and am not deterred in any errands or activities. I'm sorry to say my days of playing the game I love - tennis - are gone forever, but such is life.

Duchess of Verona

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 12:59:46 AM »

Up and walking and driving, even with assistance, is surely better than the wheelchair and the commode! I am glad you are doing better, my friend. I know where you are, as I have been there. It's a marathon not a sprint..  Smiley. Please be careful as the weather turns icy! I don't know about you, but my titanium plates/screws/staples make a world class weather forcasting system.
lellobeetle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 04:16:36 AM »

Hahahaha - that's so true. Last Saturday we saw Murder on the Orient Express and there was a strong cold snap here in Pittsburgh. I told my husband, "Man, my hardware is killing me."   Laugh bounce  But as you say, slow and steady wins the race  

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 10:24:23 AM »

Sorry to be of topic (and of course all the best to you Lello) but how was the orient express? I love the old movie, and I am very tempted to watch the new One (I think Branagh usually gets things right) but I am hesitant. If it is total blunder, will it butcher my fond memories?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: