Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lord Max Percy Is Engaged!!  (Read 1778 times)
Kimothy

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: March 13, 2017, 03:00:48 AM »

http://peeragenews.blogsp...g-for-alnwick-castle.html

They've been together for a long time so congrats to the engaged couple!! I sincerely hope that this marriage goes the distance, since both of his sisters ended in divorce and his older brother, George, is turning 33 this year and with no bride in sight which means if he doesn't marry, the dukedom will go to Max after George. (Boy that was one heck of a run-on sentence!  Blush )

(If this needs to be moved somewhere else, please move it or let me know! Thanks!)
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 03:07:50 AM »

Congrats to the couple and I wish them all the best but why do they marry in such a young age? It seems that lately more and more people are getting married in a young age, it's like we're back at the '50s and '60s without the super fashion. Did the Mad Men tv series have such an impact?!
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 03:33:41 AM »

I got married young. It works for some people! 27 to me isn't young, I was barely 23.
TexasBear

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 03:51:29 AM »

They'll both be 27 this year. That seemed to be a fairly average age for my circle of acquaintances - mostly consisting of college-educated professionals. It's not like they're 18 with the ink still wet on their high school diplomas. :shrug:
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 04:34:38 AM »

More details on this blog: http://royalmusingsblogsp...-marry-princess-nora.html

I had fun googling her name: Nora Amelie Claudia Christiana Maria Notgera Prinses zu Oettingen-Oettingen en Oettingen-Spielberg
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 06:43:04 AM »

More details on this blog: http://royalmusingsblogsp...-marry-princess-nora.html

I had fun googling her name: Nora Amelie Claudia Christiana Maria Notgera Prinses zu Oettingen-Oettingen en Oettingen-Spielberg

She owns a Stationery Company!
http://www.tusche.co.uk/portfolio/

The blurb seems to make fun of the Duchess of Cambridge:
"Keen?"

Say something nice: the drawings are very pretty and perhaps expertly one.
Unfortunately, the overall designs (layouting, paper choices) to me are meh at best. Kind of like Party Pieces for Stationery actually.

Some of the envelopes feature sloppy gumming/adhesing (?) bubbles, and bland color choices. These are portfolio adverts! Aren't you supposed to put your best feet forward here.

I have seen much better efforts from the peasants that are not fortunate enough to be a defunct royal dabbling in art.

I am forever sideyeing these rich people and their toys because of this tbh
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 08:29:27 AM »

She owns a Stationery Company!
http://www.tusche.co.uk/portfolio/

The blurb seems to make fun of the Duchess of Cambridge:
"Keen?"

Well no doubt to me at least that Carole hoped to marry both daughters off to a Duke - but George was not going along with it - so they settled for a LOT of money for Pipster - and he seems to be happy to splash the cash for her - so maybe he is more keen than her - longer term - so long as it lasts - she will be in a better place that Waity - doting husband and no expectations to turn up s few times a year to wave to the peasants

Say something nice: the drawings are very pretty and perhaps expertly one.
Unfortunately, the overall designs (layouting, paper choices) to me are meh at best. Kind of like Party Pieces for Stationery actually.

Some of the envelopes feature sloppy gumming/adhesing (?) bubbles, and bland color choices. These are portfolio adverts! Aren't you supposed to put your best feet forward here.

I have seen much better efforts from the peasants that are not fortunate enough to be a defunct royal dabbling in art.

I am forever sideyeing these rich people and their toys because of this tbh
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 09:17:15 AM »

My sincere apologies if I made some of you feeling offended, I did not have this intention.
Truth is 27 doesn't seem so young/naive etc but when I'm thinking he's only a year older than me the first thought is what I exrpessed in my previous post.

Stationery!!!!!! I'm in love with stationery and writing material
Princess MS

Warned
Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2017, 10:28:03 AM »

Well no doubt to me at least that Carole hoped to marry both daughters off to a Duke - but George was not going along with it - so they settled for a LOT of money for Pipster - and he seems to be happy to splash the cash for her - so maybe he is more keen than her - longer term - so long as it lasts - she will be in a better place that Waity - doting husband and no expectations to turn up a few times a year to wave to the peasants. Now as for James . . .
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 05:08:24 PM »

they look like babies

Kimothy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »

they look like babies

I think this picture is a few years old.  The cigarette is a turn off to me.  Dead  Nono  Thumb down
kelwag

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 05:08:10 AM »

Congrats to the newly engaged couple! If I could give some solid advice, as a woman married for 14 years now, don't focus on the wedding. Focus on the enormous commitment that you are about to make to each other and God. A wedding is nothing more than a party. Get real, real good pre-marital counseling which can help enormously with fixing problems in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: