Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Margrethe to host dinner meeting with the cabinet  (Read 19262 times)
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2017, 05:49:58 PM »

Ah here are the old curtains my mom was missing when she cleared the cellar last month. Mary somehow got them and dyed them black and put them on as a dress
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2017, 05:51:01 PM »

Call me crazy, but it wouldn't surprise me if good old Yrma PR minions were behind this nonsense. Maybe she was super piss** over Marge press conference to the Belgian press where she said again she would not abdicate and decided to create drama, or she was missing some free attention... Whatever Secret

Star   If you are crazy then so am I, Thistle.    Hug   This was the scenario I figured most likely.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2017, 05:53:28 PM »

Ah here are the old curtains my mom was missing when she cleared the cellar last month. Mary somehow got them and dyed them black and put them on as a dress

Then she should be missing them a lot longer.........Mary already wore this piece in 2016.
I just noticed the last picture I posted is of 2016 and not of the recent dinner (as this time she didn't wore a tiara)

KimmySue

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2017, 07:05:57 PM »

That dress is hideous!  Dead
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2017, 08:52:36 PM »

It really is!! It needs to be burned!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #155 on: March 27, 2017, 10:26:51 PM »

I feel like it's something the Danish press gets back to from time to time because they don't really want to cover the actual juicy stories but have to find something to write about no matter how little the RF actually works. Fred and Mary are promoted like they're the best royals EVAR but given that they - and especially Fred - actually don't work very much the abdication stories are a good and easy way to bring attention to them. If we add that Marge is looking more and more frail and she's doing things on her own now because Henrik went AWOL, it's right there to write.. even if it's obviously never going to happen Cool
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: