Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Richard has passed away (13 March 2017)  (Read 24556 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2017, 06:07:33 PM »

Queen Silvia and Princess Madeleine will attend Prince Richard's funeral
Princess Benedikte and her family will be surrounded by people very dear when Prince Richard is buried in the German town of Bad Berleburg.
Now also the Swedish royal family confirmed that they will be represented at the funeral on Tuesday at 14:00. Princess Madeleine is Princess Benedikte's godchild, and it will surely be appreciated that she attends.

anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »

The Dutch will be represented by Beatrix, Willem-Alexander and Maxima. As expected.
https://www.vorsten.nl/20...it&utm_medium=twitter

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot -Ladies and Gentleman- imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Ik heb onzetten veel geluk gehad,dat ik iemand heb in mijn leven,die mij kritisch volgt,die mij steunt en anvult.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2017, 10:27:43 PM »

Any absence of Beatrix would look very odd, I presume. It is very well documented that the couples met at their weddings respectively and that Beatrix and Richard used to know each other quite well. Not sure how well Maxima knows  the Berleburgs, since we have never heard of any social or family gatherings here. I also think that Beatrix and Benedicte weren't the closest of friends, but Richard and Claus supposedly were excellent pals though almost 10 years apart in age, so not exactly childhood friends.
BTW, perhaps a coincidence: Richard's first names are Richard Casimir Karl August Robert Konstantin
Prince Constanijn's son is also called Casimir.
Does anybody know who Constanijn's godparents are?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anirac

Medium Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2017, 11:06:58 PM »

Any absence of Beatrix would look very odd, I presume. It is very well documented that the couples met at their weddings respectively and that Beatrix and Richard used to know each other quite well. Not sure how well Maxima knows  the Berleburgs, since we have never heard of any social or family gatherings here. I also think that Beatrix and Benedicte weren't the closest of friends, but Richard and Claus supposedly were excellent pals though almost 10 years apart in age, so not exactly childhood friends.
BTW, perhaps a coincidence: Richard's first names are Richard Casimir Karl August Robert Konstantin

His godparents are former King Constantine II of Greece, Prince Aschwin of Lippe-Biesterfeld (oncle of Beatrix), Axel Freiherr von dem Bussche-Streithorst (related to Claus), Max Kohnstamm, and Corinne de Beaufort-Sickinghe (both friends with Beatrix and Claus)

I also would say Bea and Bene weren't close but they knew each other since their early childhood.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...U/CHyVwbA97xw/s1600/1.jpg
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:17:06 PM by anirac » Logged

I owe so much to my wife.You cannot -Ladies and Gentleman- imagine what I'm feeling.It's fabulous.Thank you,Beatrix.

Ik heb onzetten veel geluk gehad,dat ik iemand heb in mijn leven,die mij kritisch volgt,die mij steunt en anvult.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2017, 01:20:26 AM »

His godparents are former King Constantine II of Greece, Prince Aschwin of Lippe-Biesterfeld (oncle of Beatrix), Axel Freiherr von dem Bussche-Streithorst (related to Claus), Max Kohnstamm, and Corinne de Beaufort-Sickinghe (both friends with Beatrix and Claus)

I also would say Bea and Bene weren't close but they knew each other since their early childhood.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...U/CHyVwbA97xw/s1600/1.jpg

Claus and Bea met at the wedding of Richards sister Tatjana, with the suggestion for some time that Richard was Beas love interest (to distract attentiont) While Richard and Benedikte met at the wedding of Claus and Bea
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2017, 12:54:00 PM »

http://www.billedbladet.d...-se-billeder-fra-slotskap

Prince Richard coffin was taken to the church this morning. The FA

http://www.billedbladet.d...-se-billeder-fra-slotskap

myloveforroyals

Medium Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:58 PM »

Dutch reporter Rick Evers posted the guest list :
https://twitter.com/Rick_...status/844154693299437569

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2017, 01:05:34 PM »

Wondering why ML would need an advisor to be present  Thinking
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2017, 01:38:04 PM »

Oh that's because she needs someone to translate what the angels are saying to her to the funeral procession.  Angel

G Halo

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2017, 02:08:50 PM »

Oh that's because she needs someone to translate what the angels are saying to her to the funeral procession.  Angel

G Halo

Laugh bounce
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2017, 02:12:51 PM »

They all look very sad. I know he was 82 but it's still hard to say goodbye Sad
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2017, 02:14:16 PM »

True! Hard time for the family Sad Nathalie looked truly hearbroken, nd Carina!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2017, 02:20:39 PM »

Not trying to knock Bene, but she was certainly all business

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2017, 02:23:30 PM »

Not trying to knock Bene, but she was certainly all business

Which fits right into Richard's description on her Wink

I think perhaps it's just her way. I think she and Richard loved each other very much in the own way but I she's definitly not th etype to wear her emotions on her sleeves. Funnily enough the children all seem to be.
griet

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2017, 02:23:58 PM »

Alexandra too looked really devasted... at least we can say that his family loved him very much  Cry
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: