Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip and Sofia Expecting Second Child  (Read 22151 times)
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 04:48:33 PM »

Alex isn't even a year old ...
So she got pregnant in December already?
She really has copied Maddes pace.
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 04:55:08 PM »

I never thought she would agree to another baby. And not this soon. I cant believe it. I mean, she can pretend to be motherly with one child, but never with two. And she already has to pretend to be in love with Carl Philip. How much pretence can one person take on?

I do think it is positive for Alexander to have a sibling, for company and comfort. I think he will need all the support he can, and the new little one also. It's not as if they have grandparents on either side that can be of support.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 05:02:14 PM »

She needs the 2nd because everything is a competition for her. She has to emulate Madde Dead

That and she probably wants to be the only pregnant royal woman of the SRF in the headlines just once. Vic and Oscar took all the headlines away from her and Alex just like Madeleine stole her thunder when she gave birth to Nicolas two days after her wedding.  Whistle

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 05:06:44 PM »

I will laugh my arse off if Madde announces another pregnancy soon... Icecream Tongue

I'd say Sofia wants a girl so she can get Vic & Madde's baby clothes to put her in...
Yup. Gotta get some more SWF'ing in... and since she can't wear baby clothes... Secret Tongue Spiteful Tongue Laugh bounce

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2017, 05:08:05 PM »

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  Blink

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »

I will laugh my arse off if Madde announces another pregnancy soon... Icecream Tongue

Even better - Vicky! A Vicky 3rd pregancy would be epic. Snakey would have a meldown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
SavageGrace

Ginormous Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »

Even better - Vicky! A Vicky 3rd pregancy would be epic. Snakey would have a meldown
Yaaasssss! Thumb up I'd be thrilled on so many levels

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2017, 05:18:19 PM »

I hope Madde and Viccan (especially her!) announce soon as well.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 05:19:58 PM »

Another insurance policy for her very soon after the first one - little Alex.

Well...I wish for an healthy baby.
She's due in September like my brother's longtime girlfriend - I'm going to be a first time auntie and my parents first time grand-parents, so at least I have something joyful to look ahead for in some months  Smiley

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 05:21:48 PM »

Congrats Elissa!! Jumping

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Sapphire for September

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 05:23:41 PM »

Aww, thank you very much dear Thistle  Blush though I didn't do anything - but we are all thrilled and very excited !

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 05:23:49 PM »

Another insurance policy for her very soon after the first one - little Alex.

Well...I wish for an healthy baby.
She's due in September like my brother's longtime girlfriend - I'm going to be a first time auntie and my parents first time grand-parents, so at least I have something joyful to look ahead for in some months  Smiley

Congratulations!!!
Arturo94

Big Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 05:28:14 PM »

Congratulations Elissa  Smiley

HQ photo from the announcement

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 05:29:13 PM »

Congratulations Elissa  Smiley

HQ photo from the announcement

Personally, the only one looking good in that picture is IMO Alexander. Such a cutie!
M-C

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 05:30:59 PM »

She needs the 2nd because everything is a competition for her. She has to emulate Madde Dead

That and she probably wants to be the only pregnant royal woman of the SRF in the headlines just once. Vic and Oscar took all the headlines away from her and Alex just like Madeleine stole her thunder when she gave birth to Nicolas two days after her wedding.  Whistle

Absolutely, she will milk out every second of this pregnancy. Swedish cute mothericon, supermom, best princess. I bet she thought 'now is the best time' because Chris said that he and Madde want some more, but not just now. And considering of took Victoria a lot of time to get Oscar... there was no danger of stealing her thunder. And yes, a woman like Sofia is pregnant in a moment, just when she likes to be...

Maybe she should stick forever to that matronly look she wears in that picture. Doing the mumsy look, she's the worlds newest savior you know...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: