Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 77196 times)
Rebecca

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: November 13, 2017, 06:36:57 PM »

God bless sales!
Jumping Thumb up Jumping Thumb up

I love your posts! You talk so much sense!
XX

I agree.. No matter the topic Ortensia always has something positive and kind to say.  Wink  Star
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: November 13, 2017, 07:21:36 PM »

God bless sales!

XX

I agree.. No matter the topic Ortensia always has something positive and kind to say.  Wink  Star

So, it's totally cool for her to be blowing the taxpayers' money like this?  It's one thing to be positive, but at the end of the day, the money she wastes (that isn't hers to begin with) is completely obscene and immoral and a big problem.  Fred and Mary go over their budget every single year and the taxpayers keep having to bail them out. 
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: November 13, 2017, 07:38:14 PM »

God bless sales!

XX

So, it's totally cool for her to be blowing the taxpayers' money like this?  It's one thing to be positive, but at the end of the day, the money she wastes (that isn't hers to begin with) is completely obscene and immoral and a big problem.  Fred and Mary go over their budget every single year and the taxpayers keep having to bail them out. 

Oh pixiecat, you grumpy Gus! Here, let me put these rose colored glasses on you... now, isn't that better? See, there goes Mares on a unicorn off to do some noble deed for poor brown people. And look, there's a cherub that looks just like Frodo, aiming his arrow at his Destined One, awwwww. Yup, nothing but rainbows and lollipops Dead
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: November 13, 2017, 07:44:22 PM »

God bless sales!

XX

Oh pixiecat, you grumpy Gus! Here, let me put these rose colored glasses on you... now, isn't that better? See, there goes Mares on a unicorn off to do some noble deed for poor brown people. And look, there's a cherub that looks just like Frodo, aiming his arrow at his Destined One, awwwww. Yup, nothing but rainbows and lollipops Dead

Phew, that's so much better!  Thanks AG.  Common sense and reality were really starting to take their toll on me. 

I'd forgotten all about the important work she does with those unfortunate brown people of the world.  Not to mention the amazing opportunity she gives these sad commoners when she sells them the things she was given for free.  She's truly a blessed gift.  We are so lucky!
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: November 14, 2017, 02:21:42 AM »

God bless sales!

XX

How generous.  I don't think the Danish taxpayers-you know, the people who actually paid for this ugly coat-would feel the same.  Maybe you should thank them for being so giving.  

Also, she's got an entire wardrobe filled with coats that are just as warm as this one.  It's absolutely immoral and obscene to continue to spend so much money (that isn't hers in the first place) on nonsense like this.  After a while, the taxpayers will get sick to death of this-and we all know what happens when the taxpayers decide they don't need to fund things.  I doubt that the average Dane buys several expensive new coats each and every year.  Madame needs to remember this.   Thumb down

Word, Pixie.  Star I think we need a mic drop emoji because this statement - every word of it - deserves a mic drop. If Mosh wants to buy Monsieur Moncler's creations with her own money, by all means. But she doesn't do that. She treats Denmark as her own personal ATM. Absolutely ridiculous. It's obscene how much money she spends on clothing (i.e., herself).
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: November 14, 2017, 03:57:30 AM »

God bless sales!

XX

How generous.  I don't think the Danish taxpayers-you know, the people who actually paid for this ugly coat-would feel the same.  Maybe you should thank them for being so giving.  

Also, she's got an entire wardrobe filled with coats that are just as warm as this one.  It's absolutely immoral and obscene to continue to spend so much money (that isn't hers in the first place) on nonsense like this.  After a while, the taxpayers will get sick to death of this-and we all know what happens when the taxpayers decide they don't need to fund things.  I doubt that the average Dane buys several expensive new coats each and every year.  Madame needs to remember this.   Thumb down

Word, Pixie.  Star I think we need a mic drop emoji because this statement - every word of it - deserves a mic drop. If Mosh wants to buy Monsieur Moncler's creations with her own money, by all means. But she doesn't do that. She treats Denmark as her own personal ATM. Absolutely ridiculous. It's obscene how much money she spends on clothing (i.e., herself).

Hug Star  It amazes me that she has gotten away with this every single year since 2004.  It's so sick and wrong. 
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: November 14, 2017, 04:30:20 AM »

actually, it is haberdash that is VERY grateful for these FUGLY items  Whistle 

them and ALERCA  Snare

G

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
IrishLass

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: November 14, 2017, 12:25:55 PM »

God bless sales!

XX

Hug Star  It amazes me that she has gotten away with this every single year since 2004.  It's so sick and wrong. 

I remember seeing an article in the news - can't remember in which country - about how badly over-budget she and Fred went during their first year of marriage. I chalked it up to her needing to created a Crown Princess wardrobe for her new life and thought that would be the end of it. The way this woman has continued to overspend her budget EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. is absolutely obscene. You would think that she'd have some sort of conscience, like, "Ok, that's enough. I've got clothing from every designer that I ever dreamed of owning and that it's enough." But no, not this shopaholic. Her appetite will never be satisfied and so long as the Danes continue to give her free money, she will do her best to spend it ... and more! She's the epitome of everything I hate about some modern women: she puts more time into her physical appearance and expanding her wardrobe (and then showing it off at every opportunity) than in developing herself as a person. What we see today is the same vapid, narcissistic show-off that we saw in 2004.  Dead
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: November 14, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »

I remember seeing an article in the news - can't remember in which country - about how badly over-budget she and Fred went during their first year of marriage. I chalked it up to her needing to created a Crown Princess wardrobe for her new life and thought that would be the end of it. The way this woman has continued to overspend her budget EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. is absolutely obscene. You would think that she'd have some sort of conscience, like, "Ok, that's enough. I've got clothing from every designer that I ever dreamed of owning and that it's enough." But no, not this shopaholic. Her appetite will never be satisfied and so long as the Danes continue to give her free money, she will do her best to spend it ... and more! She's the epitome of everything I hate about some modern women: she puts more time into her physical appearance and expanding her wardrobe (and then showing it off at every opportunity) than in developing herself as a person. What we see today is the same vapid, narcissistic show-off that we saw in 2004.  Dead

Nicely put, IrishLass.   Star
Remember she also said  something along the line of modernizing the Danish monarchy.

Hate to compare but Queens Letizia, Maxima, and Raina have been modernizing their respective monarchy since becoming Crown Princesses and have continued to do it as Queens.  Hard working ladies that don't "need titles" to make them "People's Queens."
Aubiette

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: November 14, 2017, 03:03:23 PM »

God bless sales!

XX

I too enjoy your posts and the positivity!  Jumping Jumping
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: November 14, 2017, 06:47:41 PM »

Oh, look ANOTHER pair of NEW shoes

BTW....DM posted a story with the price of the Moncler jacket after WE found it and posted it here  Tongue

chocolate_angel

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2017, 08:15:12 PM »

What for does Mosh need such a huge handbag to bring to WATCH a soccer match?
Is there any other reason than just to show off her handbag?!
And the new other items?
It's revolting
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: November 14, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »

They'll be happy, at least. Denmark are currently winning 5-1...

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: