Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Joachim Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 8691 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:04:16 PM »

March 30
Marie and Joachim, accompanied by Henrik and Athena, will open the season of the former amusement park "Bakken", visiting their studios "kitch", used for parodies!

Visitors to the Bakken think it's rare and exiting that the guests in fact celebrates the summer solstice. A party that has traces of the oldest historical times. It was this tradition through the legend of a young girl named Kirsten Piil the 425 years ago struck roots in the forests north of Copenhagen.

Far up in the Middle Ages, large parts of North Zealand covered by dense forests. Here lived poor farmers in small villages. They were built in clearings among the trees. Clearing of which has since given many North Zealand cities by the name "red", which Aller?d, Liller?d, Birker?d ol Both farmers and urban citizens lived with the remains of people superstition that went back to pagan times.

From ancient times, our ancestors celebrated the summer solstice. According to the superstition was the forces of nature particularly strong Midsummer's Eve and the night of June 24. The summer solstice takes place on 21 June. After Christianity became the party moved to Saint John the Baptist's birthday on 24 June. He was, according to Luke was born six months before Jesus. Therefore, the summer solstice party and all its pagan traditions, dedicated to him. Source Time was originally from around Midsummer Night 23 June and to Our Lady Day on 3 July.

Midsummer night possessed herbs, air and water maximum strength according to superstition. It gave hope for chronically ill about healing miracles. Already in pagan times did our ancestors that selected sources possessed paying much force. Therefore we visited them, drank the water, hoping for healing.

After the introduction of Christianity, these sacred sources dedicated to various saints and miracles, and people flocked out to them Midsummer's Eve. In North Zealand there was more of these sources. The most famous was Helene source on the beach at Tisvilde, the source of Vartov in Hellerup and Vangede Source at Gentofte Lake. But new sources came to. One of them developed into the world's oldest amusement park, Bakken.

In 2015, they visited Bakken with Henrik sen.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:21:26 PM »

the photos disappeard.... Angry

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »

Here we are Smiley

Athena and Henrik opened Bakken along with mom and dad
Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and the children Prince Henrik and Princess Athena were guests of honor and had agreed to open the padlock to the new season of Bakken.

The family drove in a carriage to the Queen's gate and stepped out on the red carpet, where Bakken Pierrot and a mini-Pierrot were anxiously waiting with flowers for the two princesses, Marie and Athena.

After the welcome speech by Bakken Director Nils-Erik Winther had the royal four-leaf clover officially open the big padlock with a huge key. The royal task was performed by Athena and Henrik with joint efforts of the Director and Pierrot. Thus Bakken opened, with the tradition that on Thursday night, bikers will ride their motorcycles from Norrebro via Beach Road to hill.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:38:34 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 07:39:13 PM »

more

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 07:40:12 PM »

LOL...Athena wants to know 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 07:45:04 PM »

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 07:59:13 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 08:09:42 PM »

some without watermark

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 08:39:36 PM »

^ Awwwww! 

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 08:48:45 PM »

A happy Danish royal family! Who would have thunk it?  Wink
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 09:30:07 PM »

Only Marie can smile like that with her hair flying on a roller coaster.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 01:36:32 PM »

Only Marie can smile like that with her hair flying on a roller coaster.

She is so photogenic - she still looks good in an awful pic!

Athena is just such a sweetie - adorbs!!!!!
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 04:24:17 PM »

She does have a fantastic smile. She looks very very kind and it's easy to see why Joachim is so besotted with her.

On the other hand, I love his smile as well. I don't remember seeing him smile like this pre Marie. He just oozes "loving, happy family man, immensely proud of his family". I find that so likable in him. He looks content with his life. I don't really know how to explain it. The whole "sure, he's a prince so he has no financial worries, etc" thing isn't what I'm referring to.

Maybe someone else gets what I'm trying to say and can phrase it better?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 11:33:35 PM »

I think Athena - although being shy with strangers and photographers - is the real swashbucker in this family. When I look at the ride, Henrik seems scared, whilst Athena thoroughly enjoys it.

but Henrik on the other hand is more forward on sneaking things off the table... , he and Athena were offered a cookie in that re-enactment house, they took and ate it. Then, while Joachim and Marie spoke to the actors, he went back to the table and just took this delicious chocolate/fruit mini torte and Marie was embarrassed up to her hair roots.  Laugh bounce she repremanded him, but he kept it anyway.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:40:31 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2017, 05:45:59 PM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore