Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Joachim Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 8650 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2017, 06:06:50 PM »

Great pics Peeds!  Star

It's so nice to see Danish royal children being given a gift and not leaving the wrapping or bags on the grounds for the peasants to clean up after them. 
Henrik and Athena are such sweet children.  They are so well-behaved, and they seem so happy at this event. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 06:19:21 PM »

more....

That's really cute  

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:26:40 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 08:17:15 PM »

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 08:20:26 PM »

When was the last time Derf and Mosh looked at each other like that?

lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2017, 03:55:06 PM »

I think Athena - although being shy with strangers and photographers - is the real swashbucker in this family. When I look at the ride, Henrik seems scared, whilst Athena thoroughly enjoys it.

but Henrik on the other hand is more forward on sneaking things off the table... , he and Athena were offered a cookie in that re-enactment house, they took and ate it. Then, while Joachim and Marie spoke to the actors, he went back to the table and just took this delicious chocolate/fruit mini torte and Marie was embarrassed up to her hair roots.  Laugh bounce she repremanded him, but he kept it anyway.

that is what a responsible loving mom does.........................
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2017, 05:57:05 PM »

Henrik seemed to be upset by his mother's reprimand....hence this photo afterwards

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 09:27:17 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2017, 04:35:24 AM »

April 23
Joachim and Marie participate as patrons at a dinner event with Schackenborg Foundation board.

The children's birth trees
In Schackborg has four unique and beautiful trees.
"On each of my children's birthdays, I have planted a tree for them in the garden. One is obviously never the master of exactly when a child is born, so I have in good time before each birth both selected tree and its location so everything was ready when the day came. Each child has his own tree. Prince Nikolai tree is a copper beech planted 28 August 1999. When Prince Felix was born July 22, 2002 were planted a beautiful tulip. Five years after May 4, 2009, we planted an acacia tree as Prince Henrik was born. And the last tree in the garden was put in the ground on January 24, 2012. The Princess Athena Canadian wage from mid-September each year is in quite sharp reds in Schackenborg's garden".

Very nice site HERE

Of course no photos, no media attention, but a very nice site to browse ^^^^

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2017, 04:58:41 PM »

extra scary pictures! those white clowns seems out of a stephen king's book. who likes clown?not me for sure. Nerves
the children are pale due to cold and damp weather , marie and j. look at each other with the "between ourselves glance" that could mean: this is a crazy event,let's bite our lips to avoid an hysteric laugh and let's hope it ends soon.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Sudan Sudan

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2017, 11:55:12 AM »

Athena reminds me of Lady Louise - not in looks but in the way she carries herself.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 04:13:34 PM »

April 23
Joachim and Marie participate as patrons at a dinner event with Schackenborg Foundation board.

The children's birth trees
In Schackborg has four unique and beautiful trees.
"On each of my children's birthdays, I have planted a tree for them in the garden. One is obviously never the master of exactly when a child is born, so I have in good time before each birth both selected tree and its location so everything was ready when the day came. Each child has his own tree. Prince Nikolai tree is a copper beech planted 28 August 1999. When Prince Felix was born July 22, 2002 were planted a beautiful tulip. Five years after May 4, 2009, we planted an acacia tree as Prince Henrik was born. And the last tree in the garden was put in the ground on January 24, 2012. The Princess Athena Canadian wage from mid-September each year is in quite sharp reds in Schackenborg's garden".

Very nice site HERE

Of course no photos, no media attention, but a very nice site to browse ^^^^

very nice

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »

Athena is too cute...LOL

At that age the Derf kids had totally blank expressions as if they'd be let out the attic for the first time.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »

April 27
Marie and Joachim participated the Make-A-Wish foundatins charity dinner at the Royal Shooting range Sølyst.
Marie and Joachim attended the charity dinner at the Royal Shooting range Sølyst to support Make-A-Wish Foundation, which fulfills wishes of seriously ill children, big and small.

The royal couple were obviously guests of honor, but Prince Joachim did a little royal coin jump and bid during the auction to support the good cause. Make-A-Wish Wish Foundation Denmark has existed for 18 years and has fulfilled 1,700 wishes - for 110 seriously ill children wishes per year.

What the sick children want is everything from a hug from the singer Rasmus Seebach, a trip to the Formula 1 races, a pet, meeting with an idol or a holiday with the family. The Foundation fulfills the wish to give the sick children hope for a future, give them joy in a sad and difficult life, and strength to fight the disease.

The Prince and Princes supported the good cuase with some 200 others participants at the fashionable charity dinner in Sølyst, that not only provided the framework, but also arranged for great food and wine that made the guests so happy that they outdid each other by the evening's auction of donated gifts, like "dancing with" the host Claus Elming controlled with great charm and proficiency with toastmaster, entertainer Michael Carøe.

Donations ranged widely - from a meeting with Mariah Carey and Lionel Richie in Boston for the hotel stay, cruise, art and restaurant visits.

Also a concert meeting with Rasmus Seebach who is Make-A-Wish ambassador, was on the list of donations that at tonight's end brought 620,000 kroner to the Make-A-Wish Wish Foundation's important work to make a difference for children with life-threatening diseases.

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 06:07:15 PM »

^ Any full-length photos of Marie's dress?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 06:15:23 PM »

^ Any full-length photos of Marie's dress?

not yeat, I scoured the net for photos, but there are non, or at least I cannot find them. The DRF hasn't published photos either....WTH.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: