Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infanta Alicia has died aged 99  (Read 6435 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 07:50:18 PM »

If looks could kill  Roll Eyes deal with it Cristina  Halo

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2017, 08:46:11 PM »

All smilles for mommy Sofia  Roll Eyes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 10:39:13 PM »

Appalling. Not only does she force her presence after treating her brother and King the way she's treated him (and his wife), her mother forgets the protocol in her rush to greet her daughter, and they don't curtsy when the King and Queen enter the Chapel (and they do curtsy to JC and Sofia)

But it's obvious JC and especially Sofia (I imagine JC doesn't have much moral authority on family issues, although as the former head of the family he probably carries a lot of influence) are in full Cristina rehabilitation. It's also obvious that Felipe is not. It must be very hard for him and Letizia, to have his beloved mother pushing for something he's unable and likely unwilling to do while as usual ignoring reality and her daughter's actions and responsibilities (not only her legal responsibilities, but the public campaign against Letizia or her public lies against her brother the King)

AC

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 10:53:19 PM »

Nunu, I find Elena and Cristina scary looking Nerves Nerves!

Here is the video of Elena and Cristina not curtsying (or even bowing their heads) to Felipe and Letizia that Clara mentioned.

http://www.abc.es/espana/...20170511021012_video.html

The relatives of the late Infanta Alicia know the protocol well (they all curtsied to Felipe and Letizia). While Elena and Cristina (along with the people at their backs) seem to have suddenly forgotten protocol (or do they simply not respect Felipe and consider him as head of house?).

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 11:01:20 PM by AC » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 06:42:19 AM »

Appalling. Not only does she force her presence after treating her brother and King the way she's treated him (and his wife), her mother forgets the protocol in her rush to greet her daughter, and they don't curtsy when the King and Queen enter the Chapel (and they do curtsy to JC and Sofia)

But it's obvious JC and especially Sofia (I imagine JC doesn't have much moral authority on family issues, although as the former head of the family he probably carries a lot of influence) are in full Cristina rehabilitation. It's also obvious that Felipe is not. It must be very hard for him and Letizia, to have his beloved mother pushing for something he's unable and likely unwilling to do while as usual ignoring reality and her daughter's actions and responsibilities (not only her legal responsibilities, but the public campaign against Letizia or her public lies against her brother the King)

Thanks for the video, AC.  Star

I don't see them curtsy to JC or Sofia. But you're completely correct that JC and Sofia were eager to embrace the "returned" daughter.   I don't think Spanish people are in such a forgiving mood. Cristina's PR mouthpiece has been trying to paint Felipe and Letizia as isolated by his family because they all sided with Cristina. Someone needs to give all of them, and the press that serves as her mouthpiece, a reality check. The monarchy is riding almost entirely on Felipe's popularity now. Without Felipe, they could all kiss their privileges goodbye and join their Greek relatives in Greece.  Angel

On twitter, certain Spanish Enthusiasts are making it as Cristina & Elena against Letizia. Here is someone's response:

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 07:34:09 AM »

DM mixed the funeral in Sweden with this one:

http://www.dailymail.co.u...i-ld.html#reader-comments
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 04:10:04 PM »

About J-C, Sofia, Elena and Cristina's attitude: they truly have no shame and they don't know what's appropriate anymore. They should be ashamed of themselves for greeting themselves publicly in this way. How disrespectful. I don't believe for a second they didn't see each other previously  Blink Real mad Can you imagine the reaction if Leti have entered the chapel the way Sofia did and have forgotten about the protocol?
Regarding the fact they didn't curtsy to F&L, I found it insulting and humiliating. I hope we don't see it again and Cristina returns to Geneva as soon as possible.

I know it's not really appropriate but Leti's dress is really elegant and I hope she repeats it for happier occasions of course  Smiley
It's by Carolina Herrera.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »

The dress is really elegant. I hope she repeats it.
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2017, 05:36:02 PM »

I do hope  when the  time comes  that Victoria of Sweden becomes Queen--that King Felipe & Queen  Letiza mentor Victoria on how to grow a backbone  when             dealing with her adored brother and nasty wife.  CP & wife will walk  all over Victoria     
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 06:38:52 PM »

Some people are making things up online just to make it like it's Letizia vs. Cristina. Letizia kept her expression neutral. Felipe was the one who's scowling. He didn't look at his own sisters either. He's the one who revoked Cristina's title. He's the head of the household. How is it about Letizia slighting poor Cristina?   Roll Eyes Or oh look, Cristina was smiling at Queen Sofia but not Queen Letizia..so that must be because Letizia was a b*tch.  Roll Eyes

Does anyone in the Borbon clan who is so eager to welcome back Cristina forget she's married to and standing by a convicted felon who defrauded Spanish taxpayers? They're really tone deaf if they think everyone will forgive "poor Cristina" and forget.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: