Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Like/Love/Loathe  (Read 1785 times)
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« on: April 08, 2017, 01:40:15 PM »

I thought it might be interesting to see who our posters have the strongest feelings about (I'm sure mine will come as no surprise to many of you  Tongue ).  I'm not asking you to list every single one of the royals; if you don't include them I think that would just be seen as a "meh"; i.e. you don't have strong enough feelings one way or another...

Explanations welcome but not required.  Wink

Anyway, here are mine:

Like: Marie & Joachim, Philippe of Belgium, Harald & Sonja, Martha-Louise, Charles & Camilla, Madeleine & Chris, the Duke & Duchess of Kent, Caroline, Victoria & Daniel, Masako, Queen Noor, Maxima

Love: Letizia & Felipe, Harry, QEII & Prince Philip

Loathe: Charlene, Sofia, Mary, Kate & William

(Quivering on the border between indifference and loathing: Charlotte Casiraghi, Stephanie of Monaco, Mette-Marit & Haakon)

I'll leave certain royal kids out of it.  Whistle
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 01:47:44 PM »

That's easy for me

Loathe: Kate, Snakey, Mares, Tatiana Santo Domingo

Like: Felipe & Leti, Wax, Vic

Love: Maxima, DoE, Camilla

All others, well ... I am rather indifferent to,  so my thoughts on them depend on they occasion and how they present themselves.
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Emerald for May

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 01:53:52 PM »

Loathe : Mosh, Snakey, Akishino & Kiko

Like : Martha Louise, Leti & Felipe, Madeleine & Chris, Joachim

Love: Vic & Dan, Marie, Akihito & Michiko, Naruhito & Masako

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 01:55:22 PM »

Star tinika!lighthearted thread is all I need now!❤️

I don't love nor loathe anyone,but I have this tendency of liking everyone as long as they wear nice clothes.

Royals imo are like old tv series,the plot is always the same but still I keep watching them,as long as the actors are well clad,like in gossip girl!!!!xoxo

Ciao belle,have a nice Saturday🎾🎈🎨⛵️
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 01:57:38 PM »

I don't love nor loathe anyone,but I have this tendency of liking everyone as long as they wear nice clothes.

Royals imo are like old tv series,the plot is always the same but still I keep watching them,as long as the actors are well clad,like in gossip girl!!!!xoxo

You are absolutely wonderful.  And right! I'd go out for cocktails with you any night of the week, girlie.  Star
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 02:00:02 PM »

Love: MT, Henri, Charlene, Camilla, Anne, DoE
Like: GD Jean, Alex (Lux), Sebastien (Lux), Charles, QE2, Madde, Chris (ok he is not royal but married to a royal and bullied for not taking the title)
Loathe: Linus, Hoefia, Kate, William, the Casiraghi trio, Andrew
onar

Small Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »

Star

Generally agree with ortensia however, I do love Madeleine and Vic!
And I, maybe, loath the Snake. but other than that, I enjoy watch all of them as long as I can see all these beautiful clothes and jewellry etc.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 06:38:49 PM »

Like: Mathilde, Letizia, Madde, Tessy, Charlene, Kelly of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, Alexandra of Lux, Claire of Belgium, the van Vollenhoven wives, Gabriella Habsburg (daughter of Marie-Astrid of Lux and Carl Christian)

Love: Marie, Maxima, Anne-Marie, Benedikte, Princess Barbie dos Sicilies (because she's so ridiculous)

Loathe: Linus, Sofia, Mosh, Any of the Casiraghis, Claire of Lux, Maria-Olympia

Fascinated by (not in a good or bad way, but just think are interesting): Crazy Katie of the Corn, the Liechtenstein girls (Annunciata and Astrid), Alexandra of Denmark, Stephanie of Monaco, Marie-Chantal, both wives of the delusional French guys who fight over the non-existent throne (Philomena and Margarita), Isabella de Ligne, Carina Axelsson

Such boring people that I literally couldn't even muster up any feelings at all:  Every single one of the royal Brits, Sophie of Liechtenstein, MM (not sure why I find her so uninteresting and boring, but I do)

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
ralf103

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 06:43:37 PM »

Love
QE2 & Prince Philip
Princess Anne (for being hardworking)
Maxima
Henri & Maria Teresa
Victoria and Daniel

Harry (could love him but the fact he does so much with W&K worries me)
and probably any other royal I haven't mentioned as they tend to go either way depending on what they are doing / not doing etc
Felipe & Letizia (actually feel a bit sorry for them having to put up with Juan Carlos and Cristina/Inaki at every turn)
Mathilde & Philippe (complete pity like for same reasons as F&L, family not making it easy for them to do a good job but they still keep trying)

Loathe
Will & Kate
Andrew of York
Mette-Marit
Guill & Steph
Prince Henrik of Denmark
Laurent of Belgium
Cristina and Inaki
Juan Carlos

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2017, 10:03:32 PM »

I totally forgot about Cristina of Spain.  She's on my loathe list.  I also forgot about Queen Bea-she's on my love list. Maria-Teresa of Lux is also on my love list.  I also left out the males.

Like: Joachim of DK, Felipe, Philippe of Belgium, Louis of Lux, Haakon of Norway

Love: Richard of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleberg (RIP), Willem-Alexander, Dan of Sweden, Bernhard van Vollenhoven (because of his work with lymphoma-I've also had the disease), Henri of Luxembourg, Harald of Norway

Loathe: Carl-Philip and Carl-Gustav of Sweden, Inaki Urdangarin, Guillaume of Lux, Felix of Lux, Henrik (the elder, not the child) of Denmark, Fred of DK

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 03:55:48 AM »

Love
QE2 & Prince Philip
Princess Anne (for being hardworking)
Maxima
Henri & Maria Teresa
Victoria and Daniel

Harry (could love him but the fact he does so much with W&K worries me)
and probably any other royal I haven't mentioned as they tend to go either way depending on what they are doing / not doing etc
Felipe & Letizia (actually feel a bit sorry for them having to put up with Juan Carlos and Cristina/Inaki at every turn)
Mathilde & Philippe (complete pity like for same reasons as F&L, family not making it easy for them to do a good job but they still keep trying)

Loathe
Will & Kate
Andrew of York
Mette-Marit
Guill & Steph
Prince Henrik of Denmark
Laurent of Belgium
Cristina and Inaki
Juan Carlos

I very much agree with this list.  Thumb up

Tulip of Nonsense

Medium Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 12:33:26 PM »

Have no strong feeling either way, but...

I despise or disrespect - for any number of reasons - Maxima, Charlene, Henrik, Freddy, Snake, Mette-Marit, Carl Gustaf, Cristina&Co, Laurent, Juan Carlos.

I do not like - rather mildly and surely to a different extend - Carl Philip, Sonia, Kiki of Japan, Mary, Rania, Chris of Madelene, Claire of Belgium.

I moderately like Mathilde, Maria Teresa, Margrethe, Beatrix, Victoria and Daniel, Harald, Felipe of Spain, Lalla Salma of Morocco, Haya of Jordan, Stephanie of Monaco, Alexandra of Hannover, the royal couple of Bhutan.

The royals I really like are all long gone. Queen Geraldine of Albania - the beauty, the charm, the kindness she'd radiated in her time were not from this world. Then Princesse Grace - the bright sunshine of Monaco that came and beautified the place for a short while. Never before and surely never after... Also Princess Sibylla and Prince Bertil of Sweden - just to mention some...

(Once in the blue moon they would come into my royal dreams, and for a split moment we would share our joys and sorrows, our laughs and our wonders...)

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
emtishell

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 12:46:39 PM »

I'm going to stick with the ladies, because for the most part I like the boys hehe!

Like : Mathilde, Camilla, Charlotte Casraghi

Love : Vic, Madde, Max, Leti

Loathe : Mares, Marie (I know I'm mostly alone in this one), Snakey

I'm mostly indifferent to Kate, she's just so darn boring!
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »

I don't like nor dislike any, I will speak therefore of good feelings, bad feeling and indifference
good feelings towards: letizia, charlene & albert, daniel & victoria, madeline & chris, charles & camilla, pauline
bad feelings: sofia, mary, CG, andrew.
indifference: harry, kate & william, marie, maxima, mathilde, all the lux, the casiraghi trio, caroline, stephanie.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 02:11:00 PM »

Like - Duke and Duchess of Gloucester

Love - Harry, Edward & Sophie Wessex

Loathe - DRF, rest of the BRF

And I am indifferent to everyone else, including Snakey!

Fun thread!  Star
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: