Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal exes  (Read 3098 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 09:08:40 AM »

Charlotte & Felix Winckler

Charlotte & Alex Dellal

Charlotte & Gad Elmaleh

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »

Stephanie & Paul Belmondo

Stephanie & Anthony Delon

Stephanie & Mario Olivier Jutard

Stephanie & Rob Lowe

Stephanie & Jean Yves Le Flur

Stephanie & Daniel Ducruet

Stephanie & Franco Knie

Stephanie &  Adans Lopez Peres

onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2017, 11:04:15 AM »

I had no idea that Will had all these girlfriends in the past! And yet he choose Kate, God knows why. She was a sweet girl but not at all suitable for a princess role. Now they're both dead inside.

rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2017, 11:21:23 AM »

Isabella Calthorpe (half-sister to Cressida Bonas) definitely wasn't a girlfriend of William's. They were fellow guests  at a party when he was having the 2007 break from Kate and William had some drinks, fancied her and tried to get cosy. She wasn't having it and made her excuses and left the party.

William apparently freaked her out even more when he turned up at her house later. Anyway, nothing happened, she didn't go out with him and Isabella was always touted as 'the one that got away'.

When Harry was dating Cress it was said that Kate didn't like it because it might give William an excuse to hang around Cressida's relatives, even though by then Isabella and Sam Branston were serious about each other.

I'm not sure about some of those others either. I think William went out with Olivia Hunt for about five minutes if that.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 11:45:35 AM »

Isabella Calthorpe (half-sister to Cressida Bonas) definitely wasn't a girlfriend of William's. They were fellow guests  at a party when he was having the 2007 break from Kate and William had some drinks, fancied her and tried to get cosy. She wasn't having it and made her excuses and left the party.

William apparently freaked her out even more when he turned up at her house later. Anyway, nothing happened, she didn't go out with him and Isabella was always touted as 'the one that got away'.

When Harry was dating Cress it was said that Kate didn't like it because it might give William an excuse to hang around Cressida's relatives, even though by then Isabella and Sam Branston were serious about each other.

I'm not sure about some of those others either. I think William went out with Olivia Hunt for about five minutes if that.

You are correct, some are based on rumours and gossip and are not confirmed with "solid" proof.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Not too crazy about Snarkle

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »

I think Madeleine is very lucky to have found Chris. She used to date a bunch of douchebags. Well, at least Erik and Jonas were. Some of these guys had problems with too much partying.

First she started dating Pontus Westergren in the end of 1990s. I've only ever seen one photo of them together (above). He seemed like a pretty normal guy.

Not sure she was very serious with guys at the time as she was seen with many guys back then.

In 1998 with Mikael Söderblom

Johan Ekstrand, July 2000

Same guy, don't know when these pics were taken.

Mattias Trotzig and Pierre Ladow were not there for a long time. I think they were both short flings in spring and summer 2001. I haven't seen pics of her with Mattias but there are kissing pics with Pierre while somewhere (St. Tropez?) on a holiday.

Erik Granath was a total douche who got into trouble all the time (he had been convicted of assault I think and bullied CP). She started dating him in the end of 2001 and the relationship came to an end at the end of 2002. CG didn't approve of him and I can't blame him.

After Erik Madde dated Jonas and we know how that ended.

There were rumours that Madde dated Stavros Niarchos in summer 2010 and after him she met Chris O'Neill.

Snarkle doing charity
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 12:50:10 PM »

A the famous boyfriend seems to grab Madde's breast picture:
MidnightDiamond

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 12:56:15 PM »

Wait? He bullied CP and Madde still dated him? What a wonderful sister she is?!
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Not too crazy about Snarkle

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 01:15:26 PM »

Yes, he had been one of the bullies at the boarding school CP had been in. I don't know if she knew it at the time. You would think CP would have told her. It could be that Granath explained it away somehow and she believed it. It is said CG got really angry when he saw that photo of Erik grabbing Madde's boob. He had demanded her to end the relationship before but that accompanied with the guy's past was the last straw.

The boarding school was later closed down over bullying rituals: http://news.sky.com/story...bullying-rituals-10436000

Snarkle doing charity
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »

Laugh bounce
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2017, 11:31:14 PM »

Katja and Emma were so damn classy! Freddles and Greasy never looked so happy and funtional. They would have been amazing Princesses imo.

Agreed  Thumb up

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2017, 01:50:24 AM »

Laugh bounce
Reminds me of the supposed "drink off" they had a few months ago
 Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print