Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 107   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Harry.  (Read 189343 times)
identitycrisis

Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »

This might be venturing into OT but you're talking about an office that caters to the will of the employers because that exact same office planned Nepal, New Zealand and the Caribbean for the lifelong spare. The shoddy lightweight tours of William match what William is willing to do. If we look at what this same office does in terms of preparing Harry's tours, engagements and speeches it's clear the issue isn't the office as much as the royal.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2017, 01:41:47 PM »

This might be venturing into OT but you're talking about an office that caters to the will of the employers because that exact same office planned Nepal, New Zealand and the Caribbean for the lifelong spare. The shoddy lightweight tours of William match what William is willing to do. If we look at what this same office does in terms of preparing Harry's tours, engagements and speeches it's clear the issue isn't the office as much as the royal.

I know. But with Harry's tours Will is not involved. Here Will is. I think that's part of the problem. It's always the leader who inspires or not. Harry obviously does but this is a trio event and he is not the leader.  Crap

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2017, 03:07:41 AM »

Is this true that when Harry did interviews for Invictus a lot of people accused him to make it all about himself when he talked about more personal stuff.?

https://twitter.com/_pepp...status/855472052496674816
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2017, 07:12:58 AM »

Is this true that when Harry did interviews for Invictus a lot of people accused him to make it all about himself when he talked about more personal stuff.?

https://twitter.com/_pepp...status/855472052496674816

I saw a few off hand comments on tumblr or twitter (mostly from one anti-Harry blog on tumblr) but nothing in the larger conversations. Most people were into the interviews from what I saw and he almost always had someone else with him (an athlete, Bush, Michelle Obama, Dr. Biden).
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »

the royals need pr to generate goodwill as much as any public figure - so of course part of what they are doing is pure pr to keep their cushy lifestyle.  And do not for a moment think Harry is Mr. Nobility while Will is lazy boy.  Same family - same clothe.

We now have a former BBC exec and producer - who incidentally handled several major BBC scandals -  as the head of their foundation and it really shows.  We see it in better prep for Harry when he does interviews.  They are all handling things like videos better - note how Harry moved about in his last video on the marathon.  Being prepped by a pro now.  

The problem is that the trio are not celebs - they are royals and all this effort to make them seem relatable can back fire - the normal stuff does not sell well and there is an element of mystique necessary for the Monarchy.  And it does begin to look like too much slick pr.  They need to find a good balance between staying royal and showing they are giving good value for the money.

The Heads Together stuff has a much better focus now too but the problem still is - it is too much about them and not enough about the mental health charities.  And it does create demand at a time when the government is closing stuff down.  You cannot run around creating demand and then ignore when there is no service to meet the demand you created.  Especially when your fundraising efforts are not for the MH charities but for your Foundation.  

The example that struck me is White Wall charity - Harry went there to highlight the great work the charity is doing with vets - but all government funding for that service is being withdrawn - so it will shut down.  It is a dilemma - how do you maintain the neutrality that the royals have to adhere to while you also are promoting efforts which cause you to step right into controversial issues?  

They need to find an answer to that question

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2017, 02:45:03 PM »

I've just seen Harry on TV at the London marathon and he spoke very well and was very natural and warm, he looked really good too and very happy.
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2017, 08:47:00 PM »

Harry with the men's and women's winners and wheelchair winners --

Other photos --

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2017, 12:26:51 AM »

worked today

http://www.endeavourfund....epic-john-ogroats-to-land
Laeticia

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2017, 01:38:03 PM »

SINGAPORE: Britain's Prince Harry will visit Singapore and Sydney in June this year, announced Kensington Palace in a statement on Tuesday (May 2).
It said the prince is travelling to play in the Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Cup, an annual fundraising event that will take place in Singapore this year, on Jun 5.
Sentable is a charity that Prince Harry and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho established in 2006. It is "working to become the leading organisation in the provision of psychosocial support for children living with HIV in Southern Africa," the statement said.
According to Sentable, this would be the first time that the charity polo event will be held in Southeast Asia, and will take place at the Singapore Polo Club.
In Sydney, the prince will attend events to celebrate the city's hosting of the 2018 Invictus Games, an international sporting competition for wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women founded by Prince Harry in 2014.

Taken from Channel NewsAsia website

Harry is coming to Singapore! Best news I've heard all day  Jumping
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2017, 05:49:00 AM »

Prince Harry at the Royal Navy v British Army rugby match which he attended as patron of the Invictus Games Foundation, the official charity for this year’s game at Twickenham Stadium | April 29, 2017

Harry also invited two kids who just lost their mom to the game
Not sure how I managed to keep this quiet - thank you so much to Prince Harry for inviting the kids to the Rugby
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2017, 11:54:14 AM »

Harry's coming to Sydney next month ...

Harry ... Harry

Harry's coming to Sydney next month!

Supercontent Jumping Banana Star Supercontent Jumping Banana Star Supercontent Jumping Banana Laugh bounce Star Banana Star Laugh bounce Jumping Supercontent
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2017, 12:29:12 PM »

Harry ... Harry

Harry's coming to Sydney next month!

Supercontent Jumping Banana Star Supercontent Jumping Banana Star Supercontent Jumping Banana Laugh bounce Star Banana Star Laugh bounce Jumping Supercontent

Someones excited! Laugh bounce

Keen!
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2017, 01:00:15 PM »

Very excited, and hoping to see him live and close up too I guess. I'll be in Sydney then so I might see him too! 
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2017, 05:09:21 AM »

Oh Harry, you can be a real gem 

https://www.familiesonlin...visit-to-ollie-and-amelia

Prince Harry makes a surprise hospital visit to Ollie and Amelia
When you write to a Prince asking if he's ever in the area then Ollie and Amelia would love to see him...
- See more at: https://www.familiesonlin...elia#sthash.Uw0e7PrE.dpuf

Ollie and Amelia's mum, Lucy writes,

"Last October Ollie won The most Inspirational Child Award at the Wellchild Awards. At the award ceremony Ollie met Prince Harry. What happened that day was truly magical, Ollie used all of his strength to stand on two feet to give Prince Harry a huge hug.We truly believe in that moment a bond was made between Ollie and Prince Harry.

A few weeks after the awards we received the amazing news that Ollie and Amelia had been granted access to compassionate use of a pioneering treatment for CNL2 Batten Disease. We finally had some hope!

We sat down and wrote a letter to Prince Harry, explaining our joy in yet was still the most heartbreaking time.

We thanked him for giving our son the strength to stand when we thought this was no longer possible.

On Tuesday, whilst at Great Ormond Street Hospital getting treatment,
Ollie and Amelia got a very special personal visit from Prince Harry.

For an hour Prince Harry sat with us talking and playing with our children, laughing and making memories. The very thing our children want the most in life, to be happy and having fun.

We feel so much pride knowing that Ollie and Amelia are touching the life's of the people they meet, with their love and their strength.

The love, the support and the laughter within that treatment room on Tuesday will stay with us forever.

From the bottom of our hearts we thank Prince Harry for his support, his time and his kindness towards our family and our journey with Batten Disease.

It was truly incredible to watch him with our children and to have the opportunity to talk with him about our journey with Battens.

We would also like to thank Great Ormond Street hospital and The Wellchild Charity for all their ongoing support."

To find out more about Ollie's Army visit: olliesarmy.co.uk

You can also read more about Ollie's story, here.

Read about when Ollie meets his hero, Ed Sheeran here.

Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2017, 05:16:11 AM »

Look at the delight and love in Harry's face cradling sweet Ollie.

I'm so glad the kids ha d such a lovely visit from Harry. Bless him.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 107   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: