Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Harry.  (Read 56786 times)
gudgeon

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2017, 12:05:28 AM »

IMO Harry looks great here - looks like he got a beard trim and a haircut. And, he normally looks so great in a suit...but...

Can anyone figure out what on earth is going on with Harry's suit jacket in these pictures? He looks like he's got two huge guns holstered under that jacket! And, in every picture with the award winners he has got one hand across his middle holding his jacket closed while it pokes out at the sides. It's so odd. I don't get what's happening  Crazy

But then when he crouches...totally normal! Weird.

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2017, 01:25:46 AM »

IMO Harry looks great here - looks like he got a beard trim and a haircut. And, he normally looks so great in a suit...but...

Can anyone figure out what on earth is going on with Harry's suit jacket in these pictures? He looks like he's got two huge guns holstered under that jacket! And, in every picture with the award winners he has got one hand across his middle holding his jacket closed while it pokes out at the sides. It's so odd. I don't get what's happening  Crazy

It's probably something as simple as he's got a book or a box of Cheezels in his back pocket.
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2017, 02:05:36 AM »

LOL I think Harry has gone from losing weight to gaining it and his jacket won't close by button so he is holding it closed.  I do however like the silver-grey tie.  New one I think.  Seems he and Will coordinated their dress.

Margaret

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2017, 02:21:16 AM »

Actually, now I have a real look, he does seem to be holding it closed, doesn't he!  Apart from whatever's in that pocket, the coat doesn't seem to be obviously tight.  Is it possible he's lost the button and there wasn't time to replace it before the photo was taken?  He is covering up the spot where the button would be.
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2017, 03:14:47 AM »

Details have been announced about Harry's trip to Singapore and Sydney. KP's Twitter is so awful, they just TWEET about this instead of an official press release?!

In Singapore he'll be attending events related to AIDS/HIV and the Sentebale Polo Cup then do events in Australia for Invictus 2018.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:23:57 AM by Ellie » Logged
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2017, 06:51:49 AM »

With the way the jacket is sitting it kinda looks like he's got a muffin top. However I think he's just lost a button. Or the jacket is way too big and no one bothers to tailor it

Keen!
LadyCate

Warned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2017, 08:28:25 AM »

he is also doing an end of fast for Ramadin dinner while in Singapore.  I love Singapore - it is insane place, clean as can be like you cannot chew gum cause it is insulting!  But what a place to visit.  Wish I was going.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2017, 12:11:29 PM »

He is always plays with his suit jacket that way. He does it when entering a room or when arriving by plane during a royal tour. Seems to be some kind of a nervous tick. Probably doesn't know what to do with his hands and he doesn't want to copy his brother's ridiculous 'defend the royal jewels'-stance. When he is in uniform it's different but in a suit he is constantly playing with a button or touching the suit jacket until he is distracted by the people he meets or the job he has to do.

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Roll Eyes
LDJJ

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2017, 02:31:58 AM »

With recent events could his security have insisted that he wear a flak jacket or bullet proof vest for additional protection?  Just a guess because it's flaring out a bit on the sides and if you look at picture of them that's kind of how they are shaped.

ETA:  Back brace may be another option?  Maybe the polo aggravated something?
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2017, 07:30:07 AM »

Some great news on Sentebale. According to the article below Sentable achieved an income of 4.4 million in the last financial year, a rise of 1 million over the year before. This charity has raised an impressive 16 million since 2012. Congratulations are due to everyone here including Harry, considering its dire situation a few years ago. Harry's playing polo in Singapore at a charity match for Sentebale in June so more cheques for the coffers.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-charity-makes-4-4m.html
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2017, 02:31:57 PM »

Barack Obama paid a visit to Britain and to Harry at KP, Harry having just returned from Botswana. They spoke about mental health, vets and other issues, including the awful attack in Manchester. Obama paid his condolences.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...hester-terror-attack.html
gudgeon

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2017, 05:05:26 PM »

Some great news on Sentebale. According to the article below Sentable achieved an income of 4.4 million in the last financial year, a rise of 1 million over the year before. This charity has raised an impressive 16 million since 2012. Congratulations are due to everyone here including Harry, considering its dire situation a few years ago. Harry's playing polo in Singapore at a charity match for Sentebale in June so more cheques for the coffers.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...s-charity-makes-4-4m.html

Barack Obama paid a visit to Britain and to Harry at KP, Harry having just returned from Botswana. They spoke about mental health, vets and other issues, including the awful attack in Manchester. Obama paid his condolences.

Star  Thanks for the updates, rosella!!

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2017, 05:19:11 PM »

That's great news about Sentabale and reinforces the importance of a charity having a strong, visible figurehead. And what can I say about Obama meeting specifically with Harry, even casually? Awesome.
Wilson19

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2017, 07:48:41 PM »

I miss President Obama so much.
wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

#SRFSugar

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2017, 09:09:48 PM »

Aw! This makes me so happy. I also miss President Obama, but that is for another topic.

I am glad to see that Harry has maintained his ties to the Obamas. Maybe he will do work with them/partner with them on their new foundation?

This is an assumption, but I feel it is safe to say that Harry left a positive impression on the Obamas in his meetings with them. Speaks well to Harry as a statesman and a philanthropist.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:32:45 PM by wisdomheaven » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: