Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Harry.  (Read 198026 times)
Mjo

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1395 on: October 08, 2017, 04:51:03 PM »

I think Meghan and Harry will marry and become a show business type couple. Wasn't Princess Margaret a jet setter who liked to hang around with actors and rock stars? Harry is like his mother.  I can see the two of them becoming the IT couple.
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1396 on: October 08, 2017, 05:37:36 PM »

It is so incredibly and beautifully silent around Harry and Megs!
What has happened?
Maybe Granny put Harry in the Tower of London for a couple of days to cure his media love tumbling?

And maybe they are discussing the timing of the engagement announcement and making early plans for the wedding.    

Champagne

I don't care what they do as long as they do it fast because all this PR nonsense is boring.

My thoughts exactly!  Star I'm beyond not caring, they're actually nauseating at this point. Hurry up and do it, my popcorn is getting cold!
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1397 on: October 08, 2017, 05:51:21 PM »

I think Meghan and Harry will marry and become a show business type couple. Wasn't Princess Margaret a jet setter who liked to hang around with actors and rock stars? Harry is like his mother.  I can see the two of them becoming the IT couple.

Oh maybe for the first year or so... until it devolves into a trainwreck.

And keep in mind what jetsetting bought Margaret... absolutely nothing in the end. Whoop de do.

RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1398 on: October 08, 2017, 06:11:11 PM »

I can see them being a charity oriented couple. It’s not as if Harry is attending every movie premiere that occurs in London or only attending events where actors are in attendance. Show business is Meghan’s world because she’s an actress, but she has interests outside of it. If they marry, they’ll merge their interests to serve the Queen and their individual interests.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1399 on: October 08, 2017, 09:16:04 PM »

Oh maybe for the first year or so... until it devolves into a trainwreck.

And keep in mind what jetsetting bought Margaret... absolutely nothing in the end. Whoop de do.
^^^^^
This

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Margaret

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1400 on: October 09, 2017, 12:02:25 AM »

I can see them being a charity oriented couple. It’s not as if Harry is attending every movie premiere that occurs in London or only attending events where actors are in attendance. Show business is Meghan’s world because she’s an actress, but she has interests outside of it. If they marry, they’ll merge their interests to serve the Queen and their individual interests.

I agree.  If we're right, I imagine that they will be a formidable and popular team. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1401 on: October 09, 2017, 12:28:56 AM »

People. Topic here is NEWS on Harry. Do stay on topic.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1402 on: October 09, 2017, 12:30:38 PM »

Harry launches an initiative today beginning a partnership between the Ministry of Defence and the Royal Foundation and Heads Together. This will hopefully broaden the range of assistance for mental health issues for serving and ex members of the defence forces.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...hip-Ministry-Defence.html
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1403 on: October 12, 2017, 05:55:34 PM »

Harry has been invited by Barack and Michelle Obama to participate in the Obama Inaugural Summit held in Chicago on October 31st. Harry will speak on Youth Leadership.

https://mobile.twitter.co...status/918500770647019520
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1404 on: October 12, 2017, 06:52:46 PM »

Just FYI

DENMARK

October 25
H.M. The Queen receives H.R.H. Prince Harry in audience (14:00)

October 26
H.R.H. Prince Joachim participates with H.R.H. Prince Harry in collaboration with Danish participants in Invictus Games (13:30)

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1405 on: October 12, 2017, 07:02:12 PM »

Just FYI

DENMARK

October 25
H.M. The Queen receives H.R.H. Prince Harry in audience (14:00)

October 26
H.R.H. Prince Joachim participates with H.R.H. Prince Harry in collaboration with Danish participants in Invictus Games (13:30)

Glad they're sending Jokke and not Fred.   Thumb up  Jokke is Harry's peer.

I wonder if everybody's favorite British subjects, the Bogansons, will show up?  They were so helpful to Chuck the last time someone from the BRF went to DK.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #1406 on: October 12, 2017, 11:23:13 PM »

Tonight, Harry collected the posthumous Attitude Legacy Award in honour of his mother's work concerning HIV/AIDS:

RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1407 on: October 12, 2017, 11:28:23 PM »

Harry has been invited by Barack and Michelle Obama to participate in the Obama Inaugural Summit held in Chicago on October 31st. Harry will speak on Youth Leadership.

Yes! Harry & Michelle together again.
PinkPanther

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1408 on: October 13, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »

Yay! I love to see Harry with the Obamas. They can do a lot of good work together.

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1409 on: October 14, 2017, 04:04:03 PM »

Yay! I love to see Harry with the Obamas. They can do a lot of good work together.

the US needs all the good will  we can get............thankful for the Obama's and Harry for a positive outlook
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: