Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred & Yrma - 2017 NEWS  (Read 12262 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2017, 11:29:17 PM »

There are reports that the Derf's had their own family Easter vacation before they arrived for Daisy's birthday.

A Billed-Bladet reporter noted that the Derf's "came driving in their own car to Marselisborg Palace and back on the car they had mountain bikes strapped. So it can be assume that the Crown Prince Couple and their children have spent their Easter holiday in the Trend cottage before driving to the Queen's birthday. It was Crowprince Frederik who was behind the wheel"

This is their cottage compound in Trend according to Ekstrabladet:

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 11:39:41 PM »

That cottage looks straight out of casting for 'Barren Soviet Summer Camp'.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 12:25:40 AM »

right?!

It supposedly is a DRF hunting lodge. I googled it:

Trend Royal Hunting Lodge
Overlade, Denmark (DK)

This was a wedding present to Crown Prince Frederik, later King Frederik IX, and Crown Princess Ingrid as present from the people of Denmark.

Crown Prince Frederik used it every year for hunting and resting almost up to his death in 1972, except during the German occupation 1940-45.

After 1972 it has been used ocationally by Prince Joachim and Crown Prince Frederik. Mostly for parties.

The hut is owned by a foundation with the purpose to keep the hut in good condition for the Royal Family. In 2006 Queen Margrethe paid the foundation 2,6 million DKK (461,429.04 USD).

HERE is more.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 05:42:39 AM »

Reminds me of Marie Antoinette's farm house... Angel
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 12:52:05 PM »

You mean to tell me they spent time TOGETHER, just the family (Mary and Fred with the kids) there?!  Can you imagine the fun they had? Blink

Nah!  Don't believe it.  For one thing there were no paps around
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 03:14:21 PM »

Or "Strange Religious Cult Compound"  Nerves
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 03:26:01 PM »

Or "Strange Religious Cult Compound"  Nerves

That! ^^^  Star

Lizardcandy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 05:06:31 PM »

right?!

Overlade, Denmark (DK)

This was a wedding present to Crown Prince Frederik, later King Frederik IX, and Crown Princess Ingrid as present from the people of Denmark.

Crown Prince Frederik used it every year for hunting and resting almost up to his death in 1972, except during the German occupation 1940-45.

After 1972 it has been used ocationally by Prince Joachim and Crown Prince Frederik. Mostly for parties.

The hut is owned by a foundation with the purpose to keep the hut in good condition for the Royal Family. In 2006 Queen Margrethe paid the foundation 2,6 million DKK (461,429.04 USD).

HERE is more.

...what an unappealing building and site. I've seen more picturesque looking tents....
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 05:17:58 PM »

right?!

Overlade, Denmark (DK)

HERE is more.

...what an unappealing building and site. I've seen more picturesque looking tents....

It reminds me of a kind of (summer) camp building
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »

Of course.
A vacation every month.
Why not?  Silly me.  A common pauper.  What would I know about gloriously anointed royal?
Mary's worth it.  All of it.
While she's in the fold, might as well take full advantage of everything available.
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 05:40:00 PM »

Sorry girls but I'd rather stay in my House than go on vacation in those ugly,scary,black buildings.😰🕳🕳🕳

I wonder if it took an architect to draw such a simple horror,and how much they paid him!😂💸💸💸
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 06:44:29 PM »

It's so easy to see that Mary and Fred can each have their separate wing of the main house and the kids and their nannies and the servants get shunted out to the other buildings. Good use of space and money(not!)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 07:10:46 PM »

Well, I'm sure that it feels that way inside as well whenever Mosh is present.  I strongly suspect a barren Soviet camp would be more enjoyable for everybody involved when they're stuck with Mosh.

The good news is that it looks like it's got enough room for whatever friends they drag along to serve as barriers between Madame and the rest of the family.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 12:50:31 AM »

I suspect that the two little outbuildings are for the kids and Fred. Pell-mell.

The L shaped largest building is for Mares and her trip wardrobe. Her ego declared statehood and is lodged nearby.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 03:31:46 AM »

I suspect that the two little outbuildings are for the kids and Fred. Pell-mell.

The L shaped largest building is for Mares and her trip wardrobe. Her ego declared statehood and is lodged nearby.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Star

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: