Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aristocratic/Noble weddings  (Read 368695 times)
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: May 30, 2022, 12:29:30 AM »

I like the fact that Princess Amelie's bridal bouquet was of white roses and pink peonies.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: May 30, 2022, 10:18:12 PM »

There's something weird about the dress.  It did not improve on second look...

The material looks pretty heavy for a spring wedding.  The tiara is fab.  The LWF family started as a morganatic branch of the Wittelsbachs and have made some pretty good marriages over the years.  I look forward to photos of the guests.
Well considering that the weather is horridly chilly right now, I bet the bride was happy for some fabric to cover her... It is spring with a temperature of low to mid fifties .....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: June 27, 2022, 07:02:13 PM »

June 25 - France
Princess Charlotte of Bourbon Parma weds Javier Valladares Urruela
The wedding took place at St. Aubin’s Church in Tourouvre au Perche. The bride wore the wore a diamond meander tiara and her mothers wedding pear earrings.

Princess Charlotte is the daughter of Prince Charles Emmanuel of Bourbon-Parma and his wife Constance de Ravinel.
- Charlotte's paternal grandparents are Prince Michel of Bourbon-Parma & Princess Yolande de Broglie-Revel
- Charlotte's maternal grandparents are Baron Yves de Ravinel & his wife Countess Alexe de Castellane.

Javier Valladares Urruela is the son of Acisclo Valladares Molina, Guatemalan Ambassador to the United Kingdom, and his wife Marina Raquel Urruela Prado.
- Javier's paternal grandparents are Luis Valladares Aycinena (৳), Guatemalan Ambassador to the Holy See, and María Molina Rubio (৳)
- Javier's maternal grandparents are Federico Adolfo Urruela Vásquez (৳) and Julia Marina Prado Rossbach (৳).

Javier Valladares Urruela has served as the Third Secretary at the Guatemalan Embassy to France.

The tiara was also worn by her mother, Princess Constance, at her wedding to Prince Charles Emmanuel of Bourbon Parma in 1991.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 07:12:05 PM by PeDe » Logged

Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2022, 04:35:55 PM »

The bride's dress also had SLEEVES --making me wonder if it was her mother's dress.  We have another one for Principessa's Sleeves collection either way!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2022, 05:10:30 PM »

The bride's dress also had SLEEVES --making me wonder if it was her mother's dress.  We have another one for Principessa's Sleeves collection either way!

hahahaha, thank you for attending me upon this one Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: