Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Infanta Sofia's First Communion. May, 2017  (Read 8652 times)
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2017, 01:00:45 PM »

Cristina wants it be known that she's invited to the after party but SHE decided not to attend.  Dead Clown

Really?

If so, what a nasty little thing she is.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2017, 04:47:08 PM »

Yeah! Whatever Cristina... Roll Eyes Dead

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2017, 07:08:27 PM »

Cristina wants it be known that she's invited to the after party but SHE decided not to attend.  Dead Clown

Really?

If so, what a nasty little thing she is.

Yet again, she proves she's nothing but trash.  To make this statement about a CHILD's religious milestone celebration takes a special level of douchebaggery.   

Cristina is an ugly human being from the outside to the inside and back again. 

All hail the future King Nobstante!!
Knight Grand Cross in the Order of the Whorish Spanx
https://31.media.tumblr.c...ine_mzekcuA9Ln1snsa9a.jpg
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2017, 07:52:59 PM »

Let me clarify: She didn't issue a public statement. It's El Mundo and Vanitatis that reported from "inside sources" that she was invited but decided not to attend. Those gossip media is well connected to her camp and they usually spin every story negatively about Letizia. She continues her campaign for being back as the "born royal" who is higher and more righteous than the queen consort.

I highly d :dead:oubt F&L invited her.
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:31 PM »

Gosh, they are perfection.   
star555

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2017, 12:54:10 AM »

Another video of the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByKHXrZfMq8

Very nice interactions between Sofia and Juan Carlos. There seems to have been a shift in their relationship here recently. Nice to see...
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2017, 01:05:58 AM »

Very nice interactions between Sofia and Juan Carlos. There seems to have been a shift in their relationship here recently. Nice to see...
Indeed, very sweet and spontaneous interaction between them. All of them are a family with strong bonds, you can say that!

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2017, 05:17:06 AM »

Though Leti looks suitably conservative for church and very well-groomed, I don't care for her pastel, mother-of-the-bride look. Matronly. Very BRF. There are pretty outfits which look modern. But then again, if she wore something more interesting, she would've taken attention away from little Sofia.

In the video, I like how the secondary folks (Prince Konstantin, Leti's parents and grandmother) hang back while the RF take center stage as they should. They join the group only after F&L motion to them to come. And of course, other family guests (e.g. Leti's step mom) don't grab any attention at all. Very un-Donaldson of them.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2017, 04:18:32 PM »

Let me clarify: She didn't issue a public statement. It's El Mundo and Vanitatis that reported from "inside sources" that she was invited but decided not to attend. Those gossip media is well connected to her camp and they usually spin every story negatively about Letizia. She continues her campaign for being back as the "born royal" who is higher and more righteous than the queen consort.

I highly d :dead:oubt F&L invited her.
Last time, by occasion of Leonor's first communion, it was said that Cristina attended the private lunch with Irene as Leonor wanted to be with her cousin, which is perfectly understandable.  Yes

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2017, 02:49:21 PM »

I am not Catholic anymore but did grow up going to Catholic school and it was normal for people to wear rosaries around the neck for mass, especially significant ones such as first communions etc.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
lilyrose

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2017, 10:26:12 PM »

Too funny to see Juan Carlos and Grandma Menchu bonding over their canes  Laugh bounce
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: