Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visit to Canary Islands. April 24-25.  (Read 5315 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2017, 02:44:44 AM »

L'Oréal moment  

We call it the Pantene moment.    Her hair is so thick and shining. Jealous...

I didn't realize how long her hair is now. This is probably the longest her hair has ever been. Well, she needs the volume for the Fleur-de-lis.  

I don't like the braids during the day either. It's too severe. I don't like the AD blouse. The Mandarin collar and the cold shoulder design don't go well together and the sleeves look odd.

ETA: Just watched a video of them at the Neighborhood Orchestra. They spent a long time mingling with those kids and shaking hands outside. Letizia is really good with kids. I can't post the video on the tablet.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 03:18:15 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 04:43:30 AM »

The chef that cooked the lunch for them said Leti asked for a traditional Canary dish called Tollos. They had to rush out and buy it in a market next door. He was delighted that Leti knew this dish and asked for it. He said Leti and Felipe tried everything. He also said Leti tasted wine. The chef gushed over Leti and obviously was proud of serving them. He said F&L liked the dishes so much that they went to thank the kitchen staff after lunch. Now Tollos is a star dish on Canary Island, thanks to Leti.

The Latest Whim of Queen Letizia

https://okdiario.com/look...zia-ultimo-capricho-95908

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:51:05 AM by Laprincess » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2017, 10:11:03 PM »

This thanking the kitchen staff or having their pictures taken with the Hotel staff shows a very unfortunate inclination to the lower classes. It is most certainly Letizia's influence. No born royal or to the manor born would ever steep so low... Cool

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: