Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunny yellow  (Read 737 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2017, 06:06:15 PM »

I really have enjoyed these explorations of various colors. But I have to say about the yellow series that when yellow clothing is good, it's very very good, and when it's not, it's abominable. Seems like there are more fashion-victim outfits royals have chosen that fall into this spectrum than any other. And I think the Storting -- Norway's parliament -- should pass a law barring the queen from ever wearing another yellow evening dress. When she has misses, they are generally yellow and, to my eyes, are spectacularly bad.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 07:22:35 PM »

And again a huge  Clapping to all who contribute to my now favourite threads: the color fashion. Fantastic collection and your work amassing all those pictures is incredible and much much appreciated. Thanks....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 08:29:42 PM »

I really have enjoyed these explorations of various colors. But I have to say about the yellow series that when yellow clothing is good, it's very very good, and when it's not, it's abominable. Seems like there are more fashion-victim outfits royals have chosen that fall into this spectrum than any other. And I think the Storting -- Norway's parliament -- should pass a law barring the queen from ever wearing another yellow evening dress. When she has misses, they are generally yellow and, to my eyes, are spectacularly bad.

LOL, what do you mean by "another yellow dress" - basically Sonja is sporting THE VERY SAME BIBO DRESS for like 3 decades now ... even Princess Anne could not top that wearing a hell out of a single gown ... when you think that "cost per wearing" is going down with each appearance, this dress is like a 100 Euro bargain ...

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2017, 11:20:12 AM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 11:41:08 AM »