Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 80th birthday celebrations  (Read 115524 times)
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: July 04, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »

I love this statue of her, it resembles her perfectly.

I like it too, i also like the statue ms. Kokkin made of the Kings mother. The statues of the three first ladies keeps getting  more casual

Queen Maud with tiara

Crown Princess Martha with hat and suit

And Sonja in hiking gear, but i think this is maybe how most people will think of the three women anyways.

Those and other statues in the park
http://www.kongehuset.no/artikkel.html?tid=31165

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: July 04, 2017, 10:29:03 PM »

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: July 05, 2017, 01:06:40 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...BORED-state-function.html

WHAT A BRAT!  Is something wrong with him or is it just bad parenting?  Real mad

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: July 05, 2017, 01:11:50 AM »

WHAT A BRAT!  Is something wrong with him or is it just bad parenting?  Real mad

That kid has always seemed like a brat to me.  What a shame he hasn't outgrown that behavior.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: July 05, 2017, 03:37:11 AM »

Thinking  He always seems like a spoiled brat; doesn't seem to be outgrowing it.

The nose picking is completely disgusting; most children know by age 3-5 that it is not acceptable behavior. This boy is 11; someone needs to teach him some manners and what is and is not appropriate in public.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #530 on: July 05, 2017, 12:37:37 PM »

I thought there was speculations that he had issues  Huh? Considering MM and H have raised two other children that are perfectly able to behave in public I think it's likely true. Either way it should be on Haakon and MM and not SM, he's still quite young IMO.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: July 05, 2017, 02:30:18 PM »

Martha-Louise is just so pretty.  Very chic in these photos.  Mette-Marit...well, the less said, the better.  And I think there can be no question that Sverre has some kind of issues.  Asperger's, another mild kind of autism, who knows, but I think it's more than sheer brattiness (though it might be both). 

I like Sonja so much.  Now there's a lady who's aged gracefully.  If she's had work done, it doesn't show.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2017, 03:25:21 PM »

I thought there was speculations that he had issues  Huh? Considering MM and H have raised two other children that are perfectly able to behave in public I think it's likely true. Either way it should be on Haakon and MM and not SM, he's still quite young IMO.
IMO there's really no other acceptable explanation for his some of his behavior, especially the very public nosepicking, as Princess BE said. Either he has some developmental/emotional problems, is a brat, or both. But something is definitely wrong. Again, JMO.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: July 05, 2017, 03:35:09 PM »

What sort of school is he in? This sort of thing is usually worked out of a child (with no diagnosable behavioral issues) at this age largely do to the benefit of school.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: July 05, 2017, 05:39:54 PM »

He seems like he needs attention at all times, and behaves in a way designed to get attention-which isn't really an autistic trait.  If I'm wrong, and he does indeed have a developmental issue, then I apologize.  Either way, hope they're getting help for him. 
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: July 05, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »

I have a little one with emotional/developmental issues and I'll just say it's impossible to look at a snapshot of him and get the big picture. I get a lot of judgement and it's a shame. It is isolating at a time our family needs more, not less support.

If he's behaving in a very juvenile way for his age, I'd assume (correctly or not) that he's got a developmental delay vs he is a brat, just from personal experience. Impossible to tell though and an unpleasant situation for the child being on public display if that is the case!
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: July 05, 2017, 06:58:23 PM »

I am not a NRF expert, barely follow them. I do wonder, in my limited knowledge of the family dynamic, if we're seeing the results of SM being over indulged by his parents because IA is the official "special" one who will receive a lifetime of attention? It would be tragic if there is absolutely nothing wrong with him and this is all a parenting issue, because at this age they have essentially ruined him.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: July 05, 2017, 07:50:52 PM »

I am not a NRF expert, barely follow them. I do wonder, in my limited knowledge of the family dynamic, if we're seeing the results of SM being over indulged by his parents because IA is the official "special" one who will receive a lifetime of attention? It would be tragic if there is absolutely nothing wrong with him and this is all a parenting issue, because at this age they have essentially ruined him.

This is kind of what I suspect is going on. 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: September 18, 2017, 07:44:00 PM »

The NRF attended the unveiling of the Norwegian Parliament's gift on the occasion of Harald and Sonja's 80th birthdays: a painting by Kira Wager

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: September 18, 2017, 08:13:12 PM »

Could MM possibly look any bitchier in these pictures? 

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: