Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 80th birthday celebrations  (Read 107006 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: September 18, 2017, 08:58:34 PM »

Not the best choice of clothing for MM but is it ever? If I didn't think she was done I'd say she's pregnant but that's the clothing style again.

And Sverre annoys me so much!  Angry Please tell me Ingrid is a nice girl? I fear the tendency to turn bratty comes from MM. I can already see SM in the future turning into a chubby, arrogant man with an obnoxious attitude driving an expensive car not caring about anyone else but himself. I know he's a kid but not a small kid anymore. I think some sort of reality check might be in order. To me it seems he acts very rude and spoiled.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: September 18, 2017, 10:48:58 PM »

Could MM possibly look any bitchier in these pictures? 

She looks like a dumpling in that dress.  Such an unattractive design for her figure.  Thumb down
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: September 19, 2017, 02:28:13 PM »

A few more

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: September 19, 2017, 05:09:26 PM »

MM should learn from her MIL who looks fantastic, classic, elegant and younger than her age.

Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: September 19, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »

Sonja looks super elegant in her new Suit and beautiful pearls. If Mette Marit for once wore a proper bra and did not have the girls resting on the belt, got rid of the fake hair color and teenage curls the outfit would be fine. I dont know why she suddenly has so bad bras, this did not use to be a problem for her earlier and it ruins alsmost every outfit theese days
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: September 20, 2017, 02:06:35 PM »

I know the fabric is lace, but perhaps I need my glasses re-adjusted, but it looks positively fuzzy to me. From a bit of a distance it looks like she wears a terry-cotton robe. And an old one to boot.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: September 20, 2017, 02:18:49 PM »

I know the fabric is lace, but perhaps I need my glasses re-adjusted, but it looks positively fuzzy to me. From a bit of a distance it looks like she wears a terry-cotton robe. And an old one to boot.

It isn't you!  On top of the lace dress there are appliquéd flowers in a shade that is only a tiny bit darker than the base lace.  These flowers create a three dimensional look and that's what creates, from a distance, the fuzzy appearance.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: September 20, 2017, 03:32:41 PM »

The NRF attended the unveiling of the Norwegian Parliament's gift on the occasion of Harald and Sonja's 80th birthdays: a painting by Kira Wager
Are there any photos of the painting?
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: September 20, 2017, 03:36:40 PM »

The NRF attended the unveiling of the Norwegian Parliament's gift on the occasion of Harald and Sonja's 80th birthdays: a painting by Kira Wager
I assume it's a portrait of the two of them? Are there any photos of it?

No, it's actually a painting of King Olav's oath to the Constitution in 1958.  Smiley

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: September 20, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »

^ That's pretty interesting. Thanks Lady A Smiley Star
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: