Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy King's Day 2017  (Read 1962 times)
lellobeetle

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: April 28, 2017, 12:33:15 AM »

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 12:46:09 AM »

It's nice seeing the girls there along with their parents.  This always looks like such a fun event.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 01:38:22 AM »

Article:

http://www.dailymail.co.u...-mark-kings-birthday.html

THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) - The Netherlands marked the 50th birthday of King Willem-Alexander on Thursday with orange-clad citizens holding parties and street sales throughout the country.

The monarch and his family spent King's Day in the city of Tilburg, where thousands of people - many wearing inflatable orange crowns - lined the streets to catch a glimpse of Willem-Alexander, his Argentine-born wife, Maxima, and their three daughters.

"I'm very happy. It's my birthday and I can celebrate it together with so many people," Willem-Alexander told national broadcaster NOS as he walked through the crowded streets. "The whole of Tilburg is like a warm bath."

Amsterdam's landmark Vondelpark was reserved for children to sell old toys and clothes, while boats carrying revelers and sightseers drifted along the Dutch capital's historic network of canals.

Security was tight Thursday in Tilburg, with police placing concrete road blocks across streets to prevent vehicles accessing the route the royal family was walking through the city.

Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 01:52:26 AM »

What a lovely warm family they are!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore