Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem-Alexander's 50th birthday- Royal weekend  (Read 40268 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »

Here is a video of F&L exiting the hotel and posed for 10 seconds or so for the photographers before getting into their car and the security covered the video camera.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BThDrVoFhvL/

Such fame-whores.   Tongue  Look at them, posing for hours upon hours, I mean only 10 seconds.  Who do they think they are? Tongue
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2017, 11:34:10 PM »

I will need to check.....it goes round on the internet, but I haven't been able to pinpoint when it was taken.
If I am correct this picture was standing on the side table, next to the couch where WA was seated during his personal interview (in Villa Eikenhorst)

You will see the picture in pictures below (which are made during the interview) on the right:

genever
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2017, 12:30:27 AM »

I think this is a wonderful picture. Maxima looks stunning. 
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2017, 03:37:04 AM »

Interesting. A Spanish article mentions Fred was there but didn't mention Mary. It mentions other royals one by one.

What is worse for Mary: not being there at all, or being present at the festivities with only Max and Leti pictured looking fabulous ?  Spiteful

Knowing Mary as well as I do ahum....I would say the latter. Since there's no photo released, Mary would gladly skip the event. But if she's there and got ignored by photographers when they chased after her "former peers"? Whew, if I were Fred, I would have stayed far far away from her.  Whistle
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2017, 03:43:02 AM »

Maxima lost a lot of weight. I can't help noticing her bony shoulders. That's not her weight a couple years ago. Funny that people keep saying she is healthier than Letizia. I would not be surprised if she's been on a diet.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2017, 05:35:45 AM »

I will need to check.....it goes round on the internet, but I haven't been able to pinpoint when it was taken.
If I am correct this picture was standing on the side table, next to the couch where WA was seated during his personal interview (in Villa Eikenhorst)

You will see the picture in pictures below (which are made during the interview) on the right:

Thank you Principessa!! I will like to see Max dress and all the girls look beautiful, especially Amalia's with that soft purple ? Grey? lace dress

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2017, 10:28:58 AM »

When searching based on description of the looks of Maxima and the 3 A's I could find the following:

- The dress Ariane is wearing is IMO the one pictured below. The 3 A's were spotted in it at the (religious) wedding of WA's cousin prince Jaime de Bourbon Parma & Viktoria Cservenyak in 2013 in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands

- Alexia seems to wear a dress similar to the one she wore at Kingsday 2017. But the one on the picture seems darker of color and has longer sleeves.
Koningsdag 2017:

Screenshot, taken from the tv, from the same family picture shown during WA's interview

This screenshot comes from a Dutch language royal fashion blog. On it the outfits of Maxima and the 3 A's in the specific picture are discussed. It even pinpoints the moment the picture was taken!  http://royalfashionblog-t...s/category/prinses-amalia

"...Tijdens het interview met de Koning wat vanavond ter ere van zijn 50e verjaardag werd uitgezonden, was een nieuwe gezinsfoto te zien. Op de foto was het Koninklijk gezin te zien bij het avondfeest ter gelegenheid van het huwelijk van Marianna Goulandris in Londen. Prinses Amalia is hier te zien in een nieuwe, vermaakte jurk, van Needle & Thread. Prinses Ariane draagt een jurk van Pili Carrera, die eerder is gedragen door Amalia of Alexia. De drie zussen droegen namelijk alle drie deze jurk bij het huwelijk van Prins Jaime en Prinses Viktoria de Bourbon Parme..."

"... During the interview with the King which was broadcasted in honor of his 50th birthday tonight, a new family photo was featured. The photo featured the Royal Family at the evening party on the occasion of Marianna Goulandris's marriage in London Princess Amalia is featured in a new, entertaining dress of Needle & Thread. Princess Ariane wears a dress by Pili Carrera, previously worn by Amalia or Alexia. The three sisters weared all three of this dress at the wedding of Prince Jaime and Princess Viktoria de Bourbon Parme ..."

The wedding of Filippos Lemos and Marianna Goulandris took place on February 4, 2017 in London. Alexia and Ariane were bridesmaids at this wedding:

While Amalia wore the same outfit as seen on the recent officially released pictures of the royal family:

The dress was new from Selfportrait, while the coat was worn before by mom Maxima

According to Josine Droogdijk who twitters about royal fashion, the green dress of Maxima in the picture is of (Dutch) fashion designer Jan Taminiau

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 10:40:01 AM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2017, 10:38:39 AM »

Maxima wore a lot of designer Jan Taminiau this party weekend:

Thursday 27 April:

Friday 28 April:
https://twitter.com/josin...y.com%2Ffashion-of-queens

Bevestigd: Jurk van Jan Taminiau! Foto @Patrickvkatwijk  (Confirmed: Dress of Jan Taminiau! Picture @Patrickvkatwijk)

Saturday 29 April

The dresses of 28 and 29 of April were especially designed for the queen, therefore you would find them in the (regular) collection of Jan Taminiau
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2017, 11:42:26 AM »

Wait!! Mosh was maybe not there? Whaaaaatttt?

Did Freddles had a man-up moment and locked her in a Palace basement for the weekend?  Huh?

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2017, 12:33:23 PM »

After so much party, the family is on holiday in Austria. Also princess Beatrix and Zorreguieta family.

http://www.nachrichten.at...-Seewalchen;art71,2553975

Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2017, 10:12:43 PM »

Is Amalia not with them? 

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2017, 10:50:18 PM »

Is Amalia not with them? 

I think Amalia is the one with the fur hoodie, at the beginning of the video she's without the hoodie on an with her hair up (a messy bun on top of her head) and when she's leaving the hood is covering her face.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2017, 12:33:24 AM »

i think Wax and Maxi form very great couple and have beautiful  family i can't have enough of all those pix of them with the girls.

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 03, 2017, 01:03:14 AM »

http://www.salzburg24.at/...er-stadt-salzburg/4987096

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 03, 2017, 04:02:15 AM »

Still no group photo from the party with the other royals?  Disappointing.   Thumb down
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: