Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mother - daughter (in law) sharing clothes  (Read 26176 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2020, 05:37:02 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2020, 07:46:39 PM »

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »

I think this is a little weird and creepy.
My daughters have only worn my stuff for 80’s parties or a black formal dress I have that never goes out of style.
Otherwise, those sleeves are too long on her wearing moms stuff
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2020, 09:45:43 PM »

I love this thread. How fun to see how the outfits look on different women in different eras. The AAA’s will have a blast in Maxima’s closet in the years to come, especially as recycling fashion is the current craze in the fashionable world. At this years Oscar’s, guests were encouraged to re-wear dresses instead of buying something new.

I suppose there are interpersonal issues, but I don’t think any of the royal ladies, even MT, are forcing their daughters/in laws to wear their castoffs. MT might have some issues but she clearly loves fashion and dressing up. She bought only the best and most things no longer fit her so it seems sensible to pass them on to younger and thinner ladies.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2020, 09:47:03 AM »

Looks like Isabella is wearing another item from Mary's closet.

https://www.newmyroyals.c...held-lunch-for-crown.html
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2020, 11:17:39 AM »

I find a lot of the Lux RF clothes sharing creepy and often unflattering. They are a wealthy family but a very badly dressed one - either buy flattering new clothing or else get things properly tailored.

Revisiting this threat in light of what information has become known since, I get shudders just looking at the photos  No
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2020, 11:25:14 AM »

I think this is a little weird and creepy.
My daughters have only worn my stuff for 80’s parties or a black formal dress I have that never goes out of style.
Otherwise, those sleeves are too long on her wearing moms stuff

Once during a school carnival party, I must have been about 15 years old, I wore my mother's only neat position dress. During her pregnancies, my mother barely needed real and neat maternity clothes. She often had only a small belly, not many other major physical changes. The clothing was also more spacious at that time. She bought / made this dress because of a party when she was about 8 months pregnant of one of us (me or my elder siblings). The dress suited me very well, just a little extra fabric in the belly area. I was built slightly coarser than my mother in her younger years. Many were surprised how well the dress suited me.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2020, 11:14:55 PM »

I once hired a young reporter right out of journalism school not only because of her very obvious qualifications but because it was clear she was wearing her mom's suit to the job interview. I figured -- rightly, as it turned out -- that there was a good strong mother-daughter bond and that the mom was supportive of her daughter's career aspirations.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2020, 08:56:43 AM »

Past weekend Princess Beatrice (of York) got married, in a beautiful low key wedding.

Her wedding dress was an old vintage dress of her grandmother Queen Elizabeth II. Who wore the dress in 1962 at the premiere of Lawrence of Arabia. And later on in 1967 while she opened parliament The dress was remodelled by Stewart Parvin and Angela Kelly for Beatrice

« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 09:16:20 AM by Principessa » Logged
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2020, 11:06:01 AM »

Somewhere in Lux (or more likely the south of France), there are shrieks of "I could have made them wear my wedding dress?"
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2020, 11:06:43 AM »

She made the virgin Mary wear her wedding dress! Can't get higher than that, now can you?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2020, 11:13:35 AM »

She made the virgin Mary wear her wedding dress! Can't get higher than that, now can you?
Jumping
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: