Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8th May: Official visit of the President of Costa Rica  (Read 2743 times)
Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 04:21:21 AM »

I love that dress. It's phenomenal.

Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 04:29:28 AM »

The way they look at each other 

That's the look of future "divorce "  Wink

emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2017, 12:33:44 PM »

Swoon Swoon
It's nice to see pictures in the gardens of Zarzuela instead of inside or just in the facade of the office pavilion.

For the lunch Letizia is wearing a Carolina Herrera dress she debuted in Japan.

I agree Clara.  The gardens are very appropriate for spring.

I just love how the ladies look smitten whenever Felipe kisses their hand.  I would too!   Swoon

So would I...... *swoon*

Although, Felipe does look a lot like my brother (and many women over the years have had a similar reaction!)
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 05:55:21 PM »

I really think she's a lovely woman, though exceedingly thin. What I really wonder though is does anyone else find super botoxed foreheads cause some sinister looking eyebrows? I'd rather have honest wrinkles and human looking expressions than no wrinkles and no pleasant expression. It's a little sad that such a pleasant and friendly looking open woman would do that, but I understand the pressures she must be under in her position
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 03:55:27 AM »

I really think she's a lovely woman, though exceedingly thin. What I really wonder though is does anyone else find super botoxed foreheads cause some sinister looking eyebrows? I'd rather have honest wrinkles and human looking expressions than no wrinkles and no pleasant expression. It's a little sad that such a pleasant and friendly looking open woman would do that, but I understand the pressures she must be under in her position

These are photos of her in Iraq in 2003. She had no discernible makeup.

This is her eyebrows now:

What's the difference?  Thinking

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:01:21 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 05:39:26 PM »

These are photos of her in Iraq in 2003. She had no discernible makeup.

This is her eyebrows now:

What's the difference?  Thinking

either botox existed in 2003, or she's just got angry eyebrows! Do you think she doesn't use botox now? She looks botoxed and filled up to high heaven to my eye.
Coya

Big Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 08:18:16 PM »

I think Leti is a beautiful woman but before her wedding lost too much weight because anxiety/stress whatever and her face paid the price, when she was working as a journalist/anchor her face was fuller. Later she did the rhinoplasty and IMO fill her cheeks lines and some other cosmetic treatments to improve her skin, plus she changed her makeup but nothing really drastic. She has full arched eyebrows and I like it better the way were before and also think the very dark smoky eyes doesn't look that good on her, I think she looks better with softer eye makeup and bright lips.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: