Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3/12: F&L attend ABC newspaper Awards  (Read 2597 times)
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2019, 08:58:00 PM »

I don't think everyone could pull off this look, but Leti does.
Todayonly

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2019, 10:37:31 PM »

I don't think everyone could pull off this look, but Leti does.
I agree completely! She looks great
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2019, 04:19:41 AM »

So she didn't cut her hair and it was a fake bob she had lately   Smiley Its good to see her experimenting with different hairstyles and fashion choices. The fishnet look kinda odd but neverless I like this sleek and dark look on her.

Yes, the fake bobs in the past were experiments that preceded her getting a real bob. So maybe we can expect a dramatic haircut soon.

One of the things I like about Leti is that she tries different things with her hair, makeup, clothes, shoes so it's interesting to follow her. Other royals aren't as experimental as she and bore me. Kate, Mary, and Max have been wearing essentially the same haircut for years. You can count on Kate to style interesting clothes so they look old and boring. Mary's style is usually no style at all. And Max always looks OTT. Leti is usually classy and elegant, but she'll change things up with jump suits, capris, fringes, ...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:48:30 AM by pocahontas » Logged
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2019, 08:06:32 AM »

^^^
Oh, yes, she's fun to watch and often suprise with something new and edgy which she usually carry off so very well. It would be great if she went for a dramatic haircut. Shorter hair suited her really well and she was very versatile with its styling (curls, straight, waves). I also wish she would say goodby to this shade of darker muddy brown. It does not suit her complex and makes her look somehow older. Or I just need time to become used to this new darker color   Wink
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 04:28:58 PM »

I agree the dark hair doesn't suit her at all.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: