Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/4: Sunday Easter Mass at Palma de Mallorca Cathedral  (Read 56155 times)
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: May 25, 2018, 04:30:26 AM »

I remember a story about Queen Elizabeth I (I don't know whether this is historically accurate). She heard people speak badly about her mother, Anne Boleyn. She said: "She's MY mother!" That stopped all talks by the courtiers.

I hope one day Leonor will do the same for her mother because the way Letizia gets criticized is at the same ridiculous level and she hasn't done anything that warranted it.

I suppose or at least hope you're right. She could also go her father's way of Grandma always right!!

He took being a Mama's boy to whole new level on that day, I seriously can't fathom how he could do that or explain to his daughters why exactly their mother needs to be humiliated like this. Every single comment I read after that stunt placed ALL the blame on Leti and too little too late line of thinking. This also leads me to believe that if he wanted, he could have done more for her when she was the Princess of Austria but he rather choose to follow his mommy's lead.

I never thought I'll say this for Leti, but she came across as the  stepford wife that day as well. She needs to put her feet down, if not in public then with her husband in private. Enough is enough.
dbc
Banned
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: May 27, 2018, 08:20:58 PM »

I think L Sacrificed a lot for Felipe. Eat a lot of **** from his family and the public, so I'm really disappointed in F. or I would be if I took royals seriously.. Tongue
I think Sofia's behavior is due t her not been able to understand she's not THE queen any more and also a little payback for F&L not helping Christina more.

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: June 13, 2018, 09:29:18 PM »

In my opinion and personal experience, I believe men side with their mothers more often than their wives.

Comes out as:

"My mother said ..... "
"My mother did ..... "
"I was raised ..... "

I don't think they realize that their wives were raised by mothers that said and did as well.

Some of it my be appreciated within the first decade of marriage.
I find it imposing after that.
Even more so AFTER a second decade. 

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:36:04 PM by Royal Me! » Logged
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: June 13, 2018, 09:40:12 PM »

Mr Harley, a self proclaimed Mamma’s boy, has never done that. I, otoh, am guilty of doing it a lot 

Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: June 14, 2018, 03:44:55 AM »

Whao, Marie-Chantal came out of left field with her tweet.   Blink

She didn't offer similar comment when another royal relative queen grandma had to wave off the mother at Graasten.   Whistle
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: June 15, 2018, 08:58:23 AM »

deleted
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 09:17:33 AM by dKaren » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: