Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Foundation Against Drug Addiction  (Read 18029 times)
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 11:31:28 AM »

Letizia has messed up her face beyond any scope for reversing the damage. Is it just me or has anyone noticed that one of the signs of the fillers in her cheeks is that her eyes are getting smaller because of the puffier cheeks? The same is true for a Middle Eastern queen addicted to botox.
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2019, 11:58:57 AM »

Launch of the Project "(In) form"
Google Campus of Madrid

Project to promote critical thinking in adolescents, a project of the Help Against Drug Addiction Foundation and Google

https://josepgegundez.pho...0qTooczY/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1eXeh5zx0s

@CasaReal

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:22:38 PM by lula » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2019, 12:42:39 PM »

I find it extremely difficult for women in the public eye to "age gracefully". The emphasis on young and beautiful is so strong, that women that mainly bank on their presence and appearance (like actresses, models, princesses and celebs) can only lose at that Point in their lives when they are neither young nor old. We applaud a Camilla for her Botox and procedure-free face, but then she is pushing 70. Or the gorgeous black and white pic of the QueenBee, with every line and wrinkle telling of a grandious life. But when a forty to fifty-year old woman starts having them (which def. is normal and not automatically evidence of a decadent life style in your early youth) then it's different. Then we hear a lot of "she and xy look like Sisters, and xy is 20 years older". " I am 5 years older and I don't have those many…". Look at the pictures of Michelle Obama for her new book - they are so photoshopped, she never looked that Picture perfect.
But when you are not "beloved"  and "accepted", I can easily understand that Letizia aims to silence attacks from many different angles and the "why is our gorgeous king still with this hag" is probably one headline she doesn't want to see.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2019, 12:52:45 PM »

I find it extremely difficult for women in the public eye to "age gracefully". The emphasis on young and beautiful is so strong, that women that mainly bank on their presence and appearance (like actresses, models, princesses and celebs) can only lose at that Point in their lives when they are neither young nor old. We applaud a Camilla for her Botox and procedure-free face, but then she is pushing 70. Or the gorgeous black and white pic of the QueenBee, with every line and wrinkle telling of a grandious life. But when a forty to fifty-year old woman starts having them (which def. is normal and not automatically evidence of a decadent life style in your early youth) then it's different. Then we hear a lot of "she and xy look like Sisters, and xy is 20 years older". " I am 5 years older and I don't have those many…". Look at the pictures of Michelle Obama for her new book - they are so photoshopped, she never looked that Picture perfect.
But when you are not "beloved"  and "accepted", I can easily understand that Letizia aims to silence attacks from many different angles and the "why is our gorgeous king still with this hag" is probably one headline she doesn't want to see.

Hmm - they all do it - some sooner than others and some before they need to.

I'm sure MT of Lux has had some work done but most of her "better" photos are Photoshop - maybe Mrs Spain and the others should go the same way. As for her husband - he was good looking back in the day - I guess "distinguished" would be how I would describe him now . . .  ie age catches up with us all. We are only in our 30's for 10 years - we are fooling ourselves otherwise
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2019, 03:12:46 PM »

@CasaReal

lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2019, 04:52:17 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....Google-campus-Madrid.html

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2019, 09:28:45 PM »

Don't why she likes this straight and flat hairstyle so much, it just doesn't suit her.
Saltypleb

Baby Member

Pakistan Pakistan

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2019, 02:22:22 AM »

I don't think Letizia would have the time to read everything that is written about her. People do not mess with their face after reading an article considering many celebrities who've done that happen to be extremely confident and claim to not read stuff written about them. I believe it is personal insecurity. There are royal women who have chosen to age gracefully and I am sure they also were on the receiving end of "she looks older than her age" comments. For many women in the public sphere, being beautiful is one of the most important attributes if not the most. Letizia's contribution to her causes is not discussed. Her appearance is. For a good looking woman aging is even harder to come to terms with since all that is written about her revolves around her appearance. I personally would never criticize a man or woman for aging nor would I compare them to myself or anyone I know. I wish that Letizia starts understanding that her worth does not lie in looking younger than she is.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2019, 07:28:13 AM »

I don't think Letizia would have the time to read everything that is written about her. People do not mess with their face after reading an article considering many celebrities who've done that happen to be extremely confident and claim to not read stuff written about them. I believe it is personal insecurity. There are royal women who have chosen to age gracefully and I am sure they also were on the receiving end of "she looks older than her age" comments. For many women in the public sphere, being beautiful is one of the most important attributes if not the most. Letizia's contribution to her causes is not discussed. Her appearance is. For a good looking woman aging is even harder to come to terms with since all that is written about her revolves around her appearance. I personally would never criticize a man or woman for aging nor would I compare them to myself or anyone I know. I wish that Letizia starts understanding that her worth does not lie in looking younger than she is.

ITA, especially with the last sentence.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2019, 10:21:36 AM »

There are royal women who chose to age gracefully! But what I find extremely interesting is that most of them were souvereigns not consorts - with a completely different set of self consciousness: Beatrix, Margrethe, QEII - the consorts like Silvia, Sonja and Paola did (to varying degrees) resort to procedures.
But perhaps this was then, today even "serious" politicians like May and Merkel can't simply shower, blow dry the hair and don a simple trouser suit: they all have started to take care of an image of eternal energy and perhaps not quite youth but certainly not wise old fox.. BTW, the men have followed suit!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2019, 10:41:59 AM »

There are royal women who chose to age gracefully! But what I find extremely interesting is that most of them were souvereigns not consorts - with a completely different set of self consciousness: Beatrix, Margrethe, QEII - the consorts like Silvia, Sonja and Paola did (to varying degrees) resort to procedures.
But perhaps this was then, today even "serious" politicians like May and Merkel can't simply shower, blow dry the hair and don a simple trouser suit: they all have started to take care of an image of eternal energy and perhaps not quite youth but certainly not wise old fox.. BTW, the men have followed suit!

Yes - Merkel found clothes and what I would call "little less style" that worked for her. May is more recent in the job so perhaps presentation might be more important. i have never seen a news report of any German politician in the same way as I have UK ones - of course that would be because if you live in English speaking countries then the news streams won't show them. Of course an "older man" would not be denigrated for clothes or hair or makeup or clothes . . . or jewels - did I mention clothes ?
lula

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2019, 12:45:32 PM »

Foundation Against Drug Addiction Meeting

http://www.zimbio.com/pic...+Letizia+Spain+Visits+FAD

Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2019, 01:58:22 PM »

Letizia needs to go back to a lighter hair color. This one is too dark for her, I think.
Lord Gˇn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2019, 04:14:40 PM »

Her eyes, it looks as if she had cried.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »

rare for her, but terrible hair and makeup..........................
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: