Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awkward moments of Mary and Fred.  (Read 16644 times)
onar

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 01:19:44 AM »

I was about to say that this is their worst moment (in public), but then I saw this:

A thank you to PeDe for the pics  Beer   The love is just radiating...............NOT  Crap
and it's so sad. I honestly feel sorry for them but they are (?) grown ups and had to solve it on their own. If remaining together is the path they have chosen, they have to work harder on it - for the kids.

Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 01:38:55 AM »

It's kind of sad.  Instead of boosting his confidence she undermines him in subtle (and not so subtle) ways.  Fred wears his heart on his sleeve, and is an emotional, affectionate person.  Mary may be like that in private, but in public she often comes over as hard and cold and disapproving towards him.  Mary wears the pants in their relationship, that's for sure.  What comes through more than anything else is that she loves the attention more than she loves him, IMO.

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 02:24:42 AM »

The most recent PDA moment:

JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 03:45:57 AM »

It's kind of sad.  Instead of boosting his confidence she undermines him in subtle (and not so subtle) ways.  Fred wears his heart on his sleeve, and is an emotional, affectionate person.  Mary may be like that in private, but in public she often comes over as hard and cold and disapproving towards him.  Mary wears the pants in their relationship, that's for sure.  What comes through more than anything else is that she loves the attention more than she loves him, IMO.

Yes. I agree Fred is emotional. He's in tune while Mary isn't. I kinda feel sorry for him. He fell for girl-next-door Mary, not the botoxed bogan we see today.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 04:05:28 AM »

Fred's body language

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 04:17:01 AM »

I'm giving Flioppy Frodo a  Star and a  Banana

for sacrifcing himself for the greater good of Danmark by being with MEdiana.

whell...few (awright lots) of blondes have helped his cause Tongue

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 04:26:53 AM »

I'm hunting for: the gorgeous blond poet in the backless frock who made Mares so uncomfortable at a prize giving; and the naval/military dinner where he left her behind at the car ... and of course, the moment was it in Lux or Belgium, where Mary shot back a greasy eye at the prince for greeting Fred effusively first.
rosella

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2017, 04:41:55 AM »

Didn't the twins christening come the day after Fred had been seen getting close and cosy with a blonde in a Copenhagen nightclub till the early hours? I'm sure I've read that Mary's eyes looked a bit red and puffy during the baptismal ceremony.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2017, 06:05:56 AM »

Didn't the twins christening come the day after Fred had been seen getting close and cosy with a blonde in a Copenhagen nightclub till the early hours? I'm sure I've read that Mary's eyes looked a bit red and puffy during the baptismal ceremony.

Yes.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 06:09:12 AM »

Yes.

And didn't Papa Slurrrpson monster Fred the day after! Didn't let him out of his sight - even photographed gripping Frederick's hand very tightly in the limo.
emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 07:18:11 AM »

The most recent PDA moment:

This reminds me of a certain "other" couple (who shall not be named) and a very awkward kiss at a polo match...... and we know how THAT turned out!
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2017, 09:07:25 AM »

Yes.

Emilie Jerichau
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2017, 11:04:29 AM »

One of their many ridiculous visits to the US.

They were visiting Arlington Cemetery and Mary lost her shoe.  Fred just stood there looking utterly disinterested and IMO a little disgusted.

In the end the Secret Service guy had to offer help because Fred sure as hell wasn't going to.

Edited to add: IMRIC Mary was pregnant with the twins at the time and this incident reminded me once again of just how much of a d*ck Fred is. Mary could have lost her footing and tripped and yet he didn't care. At all.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:25:17 AM by Little_star » Logged

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »

Yes, and then the night of the christening everyone, including Mary's family went to that same nightclub to party which never made sense to me. But I guess the palace was trying to get ahead of the situation and show that nothing happened.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2017, 12:20:21 PM »

One of their many ridiculous visits to the US.

They were visiting Arlington Cemetery and Mary lost her shoe.  Fred just stood there looking utterly disinterested and IMO a little disgusted.

In the end the Secret Service guy had to offer help because Fred sure as hell wasn't going to.

Edited to add: IMRIC Mary was pregnant with the twins at the time and this incident reminded me once again of just how much of a d*ck Fred is. Mary could have lost her footing and tripped and yet he didn't care. At all.

Nice to see you LS. Here is the photo:

This happened in 2010. I just checked the twins' birthday. They're born in January 2011 so I guess you're right. She was pregnant at the time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: