Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awkward moments of Mary and Fred.  (Read 16548 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2017, 12:40:01 PM »

PDAs in front of the cameras:

The next: "Did you get that on camera?"

As the years go on, the need for PDAs increases....  Whistle
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »

One of their many ridiculous visits to the US.

They were visiting Arlington Cemetery and Mary lost her shoe.  Fred just stood there looking utterly disinterested and IMO a little disgusted.

In the end the Secret Service guy had to offer help because Fred sure as hell wasn't going to.

Edited to add: IMRIC Mary was pregnant with the twins at the time and this incident reminded me once again of just how much of a d*ck Fred is. Mary could have lost her footing and tripped and yet he didn't care. At all.

Nice to see you LS. Here is the photo:

This happened in 2010. I just checked the twins' birthday. They're born in January 2011 so I guess you're right. She was pregnant at the time.

The visit happened in early June 2010, the twins were born in January 2011. She was around 2 month preggers at the time. I still think they were about to divorce that year, things were discussed at the beginning of the year and everything was set for a Summer announcement imo. With Marge giving her blessing and on Frodo's side, Mosh had to go to her insure and the miracle twins happened, with the help of Dr. Wonder. Having in mind the timeline, Freddles probably was just told the "happy news". After this trip, we had the infamous Summer photoshoot, where the whole family looked so happy  Clown

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 01:47:55 PM »

Fantastic thread Thumb up Star

Laughing Laughing Laughing
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 01:54:04 PM by Jazzy » Logged

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 01:52:02 PM »

So much disrespect in this relationship. Crap

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 02:44:23 PM »

Fred's 10 year surprise anniversary gift to his beloved wife

Talk about awkward Laugh bounce

putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 02:49:34 PM »

https://youtu.be/3zeXpTNfK_A

She pratically drags him by the arm, 2.40 mins
putti

Large Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2017, 03:26:38 PM »

https://youtu.be/eBf6UwE-p18

Frederik & Mary at Guard Hussar Regiment's anniversary

He just leaves her stood there
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2017, 03:28:58 PM »

The one where Fred is in an aquarium diving and Mary on her little red carpet touching the glass. Very awkward.

Hi Little_star  Champagne
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »

Did she just watch Legally Blond? Was she practicing the Bend and Snap?

Such a show off move, whatever happened to crouching down to point something to your child and properly engage with said child (I'm assuming she wants to come across as pointing something interesting, which might need follow up answers...kids this age are often curious...)

Crouching down also gives a "signal" to the kid that mom is open to questions. Bending down at a 90 degrees angle like you have lock-knee and a backside hemorrhage just looks camera whorey and served nothing.

Look at me I'm so attentive. Not.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2017, 05:37:32 PM »

So much love

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2017, 05:40:30 PM »

They were visiting Arlington Cemetery and Mary lost her shoe.  Fred just stood there looking utterly disinterested and IMO a little disgusted.

In the end the Secret Service guy had to offer help because Fred sure as hell wasn't going to.

Edited to add: IMRIC Mary was pregnant with the twins at the time and this incident reminded me once again of just how much of a d*ck Fred is. Mary could have lost her footing and tripped and yet he didn't care. At all.

This happened in 2010. I just checked the twins' birthday. They're born in January 2011 so I guess you're right. She was pregnant at the time.

The visit happened in early June 2010, the twins were born in January 2011. She was around 2 month preggers at the time. I still think they were about to divorce that year, things were discussed at the beginning of the year and everything was set for a Summer announcement imo. With Marge giving her blessing and on Frodo's side, Mosh had to go to her insure and the miracle twins happened, with the help of Dr. Wonder. Having in mind the timeline, Freddles probably was just told the "happy news". After this trip, we had the infamous Summer photoshoot, where the whole family looked so happy  Clown

Well they still had sex when opting for a divorce? Or did Mosh find other ways of getting pregnant ? But indeed their behaviour at that time was weird and striking
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2017, 05:42:15 PM »

Such a show off move, whatever happened to crouching down to point something to your child and properly engage with said child (I'm assuming she wants to come across as pointing something interesting, which might need follow up answers...kids this age are often curious...)

Crouching down also gives a "signal" to the kid that mom is open to questions. Bending down at a 90 degrees angle like you have lock-knee and a backside hemorrhage just looks camera whorey and served nothing.

Also notice the slight pelvis move of Fredo  Wink
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2017, 06:16:58 PM »

Didn't the twins christening come the day after Fred had been seen getting close and cosy with a blonde in a Copenhagen nightclub till the early hours? I'm sure I've read that Mary's eyes looked a bit red and puffy during the baptismal ceremony.

Yes.

And didn't Papa Slurrrpson monster Fred the day after! Didn't let him out of his sight - even photographed gripping Frederick's hand very tightly in the limo.

I think so.  The whole episode was funny because Mosh's brother and a few other family members were there at that club when it happened, IIRC.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2017, 06:19:04 PM »

Also notice the slight pelvis move of Fredo  Wink
This is what caught my attention Spiteful he does like his pelvic thrusts  Laughing Laugh bounce

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2017, 07:21:46 PM »

Well they still had sex when opting for a divorce? Or did Mosh find other ways of getting pregnant ? But indeed their behaviour at that time was weird and striking
I thought I was the only one wondering that. I can't see how Mary could get pregnant without Fred's input, for want of a better expression. They managed to have their first two children without having to use IVF, as far as I'm aware, in which case Fred wouldn't have had to make any deposits at the bank, so the only other explanation is that they were sleeping together. Or am I seriously missing something?

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: