Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Activities of the Princess of Girona Foundation  (Read 58276 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: July 04, 2022, 11:42:06 PM »

(...)

Don't care for either of these ensembles, although the blue of Leonor's dress is very pretty.  They both appeared to be more comfortable in the earlier event ...  Leonor has wonderful skin.  It seems Sofia has braces, I wonder why Leonor doesn't?
Sofia does have braces.
Leonor doesn't...she seems to have hypodontia or something like that, so perhaps she we'll need dental implants before using braces.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Mariola

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: July 04, 2022, 11:44:48 PM »

Leti's Mr. Spock moment  Smiley

(yes, I realise it is the ear of the person behind but it is easy to amuse me today)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2022, 12:11:10 AM »

Leti's Mr. Spock moment  Smiley

(yes, I realise it is the ear of the person behind but it is easy to amuse me today)

Laughing

Badly timed photograph aside, this is the nicest Leti's looked in a while!  I want to like Leonor's look but I don't, and I don't know why (but I do love the earrings).  Sofia looks very fashionable and age appropriate, which isn't easy to do.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2022, 02:51:12 AM »

Leonor is wearing Blue Topaz and Diamonds Earrings by LUZZ = Ä1.345 = $1403.35

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2022, 04:39:49 AM »

I really love what they're wearing.
Props to Leti for not wearing black. Leo and Sofia are both wearing occasion-appropriate, season-appropriate, and most importantly, age-appropriate clothes. I think they're finding their way style-wise.
We forget they're only 15 and 16 years old and they're having to dress for different types of occasions already. Dressy day clothes and semi-formal are hard to look comfortable in at that age. But the girls pulled it off for all 3 of their PofG events.

At the awards ceremony, they did very well. Leonor looked very pretty in her powder blue dress. And the white pantsuit with long cape is the best outfit I've seen on Sofia. It is contemporary, age-appropriate, and body-appropriate. She's very tall for her age and this outfit looks best on a tall person. She really pulls off the long cape top. (I think if Izzy of Denmark wanted to wear a white suit for her confirmation, she should've worn this one. She wore one of her mother's suits which made her look very old. It made her mother look old too when she wore it).

Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: July 05, 2022, 09:14:03 AM »

Stunning.
This is how you do makeup, letting natural beauty shine through. Leonor's earrings suit perfectly with her eyes and dress. Not fond of tight hairstyles but this high bun suit her really well.
Everyone looked lovely. It's amazing how tall Leonor and Sofia have grown.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: July 05, 2022, 10:22:06 AM »

Leonor looks amazing here, maybe because its the first time i see her hair up. Her face and profile are finally on display. I actually love what they lately wear, they are teens on public display is a delicate dance to find something youthful and appropriate for these things especially the first times. I love that they are finally allowed to display their style. Sofia seems to like a modern clean line look which couples well with her height and more next door girl beauty. While Leo seems to be more romantic in her style, lol I remember my self at 16 when my mom started allowing me heels  so is so cute seeing her wearing hers.
On a serious note I like that they are getting involved with serious causes in age appropriate setting and time.
On the other hand I too started to think that the coupling of the girls maybe will create problems in the future. While the girls seem close and Leo will need an ally when and if she reach the top job, I think they have to start preparing Sofia for a leaser role or not one at all. After all Spain is always in a fine line. I will have love to see Leti and Sofia going in an engagement  together, to introduce her to various causes, show her what the job is and to “tell” her that she may not be the heir but if she wants she can have a role and do good in the world. Likewise I will love to see a felipe Leo duo to teach her the robes. I don’t know if the have to start now or when the girls will be 18 but better early no?!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2022, 10:58:24 AM »

Stunning.
This is how you do makeup, letting natural beauty shine through. Leonor's earrings suit perfectly with her eyes and dress. Not fond of tight hairstyles but this high bun suit her really well.

Leonor has put a bit of weight on, not much but she has rounder face, shoulders and arms.  It's to be expected when she is on her own in Wales and away from the Mediterranean diet she had at home.

One thing I've also noticed is that she keeps wearing the same beige kitten heel shoes in her public functions probably because she never wears heels and only has one pair to do the job.  Smiley  I think is cute.

She looks lovely with her hair up and with minimal make up. 

Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2022, 11:26:12 AM »

Stunning.

Leonor has put a bit of weight on, not much but she has rounder face, shoulders and arms.  It's to be expected when she is on her own in Wales and away from the Mediterranean diet she had at home.

One thing I've also noticed is that she keeps wearing the same beige kitten heel shoes in her public functions probably because she never wears heels and only has one pair to do the job.  Smiley  I think is cute.

Gasp ... canít believe Iím saying this but a relatively ďcheapĒ pair like the dreaded Kikkis that Kate has might be a better purchase than this... if they were borrowed from her mother that might have been better
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2022, 12:46:27 PM »

Stunning.

Gasp ... canít believe Iím saying this but a relatively ďcheapĒ pair like the dreaded Kikkis that Kate has might be a better purchase than this... if they were borrowed from her mother that might have been better

Kate is a 38 y.o and a mother of 3 kids while Leonor is only 16 and a teen.  They also live in different countries.  Sorry but I don't get why Leonor should be buying Kikkis or borrowing shoes from her mother?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2022, 12:51:37 PM »

It seems very reasonable to me that Leonor gets her own jewellery and even more so that it is from Spanish brands.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2022, 01:06:23 PM »

Stunning.

Kate is a 38 y.o and a mother of 3 kids while Leonor is only 16 and a teen.  They also live in different countries.  Sorry but I don't get why Leonor should be buying Kikkis or borrowing shoes from her mother?

I did not mention shoes ... sharing those is never what I would do ... and I didnít suggested she buy Kikkies specifically.... something like them at a cheaper price point for a 16 year old who in the next few years or months might prefer something different.... I have a lot of jewels I bought in my 20s that gather dust... and some very expensive ones I liked a decade ago I donít wear
Isabel

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2022, 01:15:32 PM »

Stunning.

I did not mention shoes ... sharing those is never what I would do ... and I didnít suggested she buy Kikkies specifically.... something like them at a cheaper price point for a 16 year old who in the next few years or months might prefer something different.... I have a lot of jewels I bought in my 20s that gather dust... and some very expensive ones I liked a decade ago I donít wear

The shoes Leonor is wearing are not expensive, they are a Spanish brand reasonably priced specially when she's wearing them for all her public functions.  As to the earrings, they are lovely and she'll will be using them for years. They are not too pretentious but simple and good quality.
JessicaM

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2022, 02:14:40 PM »

But Kiki is not "cheap". Kiki jewellery is IMHO usually very expensive for mainly semi-precious stones and unimaginative designs.

Here is a pair of blue topaz earrings of Kiki which does not even have diamonds
https://www.kiki.co.uk/co...-detachable-drop-earrings

It costs more than Leonor's earrings (which are currently offered for 1008 Euro).

Here is their whole blue topaz earring collection and they are not really "cheaper".
https://www.kiki.co.uk/co...;pf_t_gemstone=blue+topaz

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2022, 02:19:13 PM »

WOW!? She looks stunning!!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: