Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bows  (Read 1534 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« on: May 17, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »

Princess Mabel, as a muze of Dutch designers Viktor & Rolf, had her fair share of bows (a signature trade mark of the designer duo)

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 04:52:20 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 01:32:10 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 02:27:43 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 04:44:32 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 05:04:50 PM »

Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2017, 06:42:49 PM »

Lurker

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 02:18:14 AM »

Thank you for posting these photos, Principessa.  I loathe bows, but I find this thread fascinating.  A couple of observations: 

1)  I know it was the 80s, and this stuff was in style, but Princess Diana had some seriously ugly clothes.  The candy striper ensemble above deserves a place on the ugliest royal outfit thread.

2)  I've never understood why some parents insist on somehow attaching a bow to their baby girl's head, when the child doesn't have enough hair to need it pulled out of the way, or even to hold the bow.   Why not put the baby in a cute feminine outfit and wait until her hair grows a bit?
KimmySue

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 09:46:46 PM »

Thank you for posting these photos, Principessa.  I loathe bows, but I find this thread fascinating.  A couple of observations: 

1)  I know it was the 80s, and this stuff was in style, but Princess Diana had some seriously ugly clothes.  The candy striper ensemble above deserves a place on the ugliest royal outfit thread.

2)  I've never understood why some parents insist on somehow attaching a bow to their baby girl's head, when the child doesn't have enough hair to need it pulled out of the way, or even to hold the bow.   Why not put the baby in a cute feminine outfit and wait until her hair grows a bit?

I agree with both of your observations! Might I add a third: Adult women should really avoid baby doll bows!
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 10:45:34 AM »

Oh man - Poor Di was really a fashion victim of the 80's. She was always in style but that style did not age well at all. I had to totally laugh at your observations. And I have to give the Bow award to dearest Mabel for her wedding dress of epic bow-ness.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 03:09:37 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 03:42:28 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 04:20:39 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2017, 09:25:59 AM »

cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »

I agree with both of your observations! Might I add a third: Adult women should really avoid baby doll bows!

I forget what a baby she was!
And , wow, the gravitas she has compared to Kate , even just wearing the same ring. It's shocking.

There's a feeling I get when I look to the West....and my Spirit is crying for leaving
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: