Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews  (Read 165305 times)
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 09:15:12 PM »

So the pretentious pukefest is here. I can hardly wait to see what sort of over the top crap they're going to roll out.

I'm not about to give the rags a click, but how are those comment sections going? They must be a riot.
Laughing Laughing Star

I've been reading the comments on the minute by minute countdown to blastedvulgarcrudeoff and you're right, they are a riot. Some are running the same pictures over and over, but the comments are a hoot. This whole thing is so incredibly over the top that words are inadequate, and you can bet that the Buckleberry Hillbillies are just gloating, blissfully ignorant of the reality that this is a circus for entertainment value only mood of the public, not to mention quite a bit of 'who is paying for this, and why is it news?  JMO  What a ostentatious display of wealth, and I just can't see it all coming from an online hawker of party stuff. I wonder how much that olive branch cost Uncle Gary.  Secret

It cost them nothing, because uncle fester was never "out". He's the one with the money, they'd never truly cut him out. He made it to the Cambs wedding, whilst Fergie wasn't invited, and there's no reason whatsoever why he wouldn't attend this calamity. To not invite his wife is very low form though. Either you invite the couple, or none of them. Have never in my life experienced that a spouse wasn't invited. Technically I have, but it came from people who don't have much class..  No
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 10:15:48 PM »

So the pretentious pukefest is here. I can hardly wait to see what sort of over the top crap they're going to roll out.

I'm not about to give the rags a click, but how are those comment sections going? They must be a riot.
Laughing Laughing Star

I've been reading the comments on the minute by minute countdown to blastedvulgarcrudeoff and you're right, they are a riot. Some are running the same pictures over and over, but the comments are a hoot. This whole thing is so incredibly over the top that words are inadequate, and you can bet that the Buckleberry Hillbillies are just gloating, blissfully ignorant of the reality that this is a circus for entertainment value only mood of the public, not to mention quite a bit of 'who is paying for this, and why is it news?  JMO  What a ostentatious display of wealth, and I just can't see it all coming from an online hawker of party stuff. I wonder how much that olive branch cost Uncle Gary.  Secret

It cost them nothing, because uncle fester was never "out". He's the one with the money, they'd never truly cut him out. He made it to the Cambs wedding, whilst Fergie wasn't invited, and there's no reason whatsoever why he wouldn't attend this calamity. To not invite his wife is very low form though. Either you invite the couple, or none of them. Have never in my life experienced that a spouse wasn't invited. Technically I have, but it came from people who don't have much class..  No
To be fair, as the bride's uncle, you'd expect him to be at Kate's wedding. Fergie, on the other hand, was an embarrassment re her non-invitation to that wedding. What part of "ex" dioes she not get? I don't remember Mark Phillips going on Oprah, wailing that he wasn't invited, and he is also the former spouse of one of Charles's siblings and parent to two of William's cousins.

Sorry, I know I've managed to go even more off-topic in the off-topic section, but that woman really grinds my gears.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 10:22:39 PM »

Pippa Middleton will arrive at her wedding in a horse and carriage fit for a queen — just like Kate’s wedding:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/...-just-like-kates-wedding/

Didn't the ever so modern and refreshing Kate eschew the horse and buggy (thinking not nice things here, about how relatives shouldn't have to pull buggys) and arrive by car?

Yes, but supposedly because she "arrived as commoner in a car and left as royal in a horse drawn carriage"....

So Pippa arrives as royal and leaves as commoner?   Spiteful
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 10:43:43 PM »

Y'all, this wedding page the front page of CNN.  What is happening?!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/0...dleton-wedding/index.html

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 11:03:31 PM »

Pfft ... if you judge by that, obviously we Germans don't consider the wedding as important as Middletons would like us to ...

BILD has a headline ("That's how Pippas wedding rehearsal went by - she's tying the knot with all PI(P)PAPO" - the last being a play on words, "Pipapo" is a well known expression for "the full monty", and Po alone means butt, get It?)

BUT the article itself is paid content only, so not accessible to the interested plebs ...
Aubiette

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 11:25:27 PM »

I know I'm in the minority here but I'm excited to see pics tomorrow. If nothing else I hope to see pics of George and Charlotte. Those are certainly few and far between. I'm also curious to see her dress, bridesmaids, and what Kate wears.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 03:08:52 AM »

I know I'm in the minority here but I'm excited to see pics tomorrow. If nothing else I hope to see pics of George and Charlotte. Those are certainly few and far between. I'm also curious to see her dress, bridesmaids, and what Kate wears.

I think its called "morbid fascination" 😂😂

Yeah, I'm interested in the dresses and the guests, will be interesting to see
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2017, 03:37:02 AM »

Meghan is apparently at the wedding tomorrow, get the popcorn everyone.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2017, 03:46:04 AM »

It's rehearsal time! Carole, Michael and James Middleton join the in-laws at a wedding run-through before Pippa and James's big day (and George and Charlotte's nanny is there too)

http://www.dailymail.co.u...ers-St-Mark-s-Church.html

I just noticed the groovy floral pants on the blonde woman with Nanny Maria!
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2017, 03:47:50 AM »

Meghan is apparently at the wedding tomorrow, get the popcorn everyone.

Yes, this was confirmed several weeks ago..... apparently she won't be at the church, only the reception.

She has been papped at Harry's place, and leaving a spa yesterday.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2017, 04:51:54 AM »

As reported by their own Twitter accounts Roya Nikkhah (Royal Correspondent for Sunday Times), Camilla Tominey (Royal Editor at Sunday Express) and an unknown from the PA will be the only 3 reporters on the official rota for St Mark's Church on Saturday. No word if any photogs are on rota. At least 2 of the usual ones are in Cannes.

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2017, 05:21:25 AM »

The performance...er...event begins at 11:30 am in Englefield

Local time in selected cities:

Capetown: 11:30 am
Paris, Geneva, Munich, Rome: 12:30 pm
Mumbai: 4:00 pm
Perth Australia, Hong Kong: 6:30 pm
Sydney: 8:30 pm
Auckland: 10:30 pm

NYC 6:30 am
Chicago: 5:30 am
LA : 3:30 am
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 05:28:09 AM by PruNordstrom » Logged

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2017, 05:30:30 AM »

The performance...er...event begins at 11:30 am in Englefield

Local time in selected cities:

Capetown: 11:30 am
Paris, Geneva, Munich, Rome: 12:30 pm
Mumbai: 4:00 pm
Perth Australia, Hong Kong: 6:30 pm
Sydney: 8:30 pm
Auckland: 10:30 pm

NYC 6:30 am
Chicago: 5:30 am
LA : 3:30 am

Thanks very much for that Pru!   It's a prime time event for Saturday night viewing in Australia. 
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2017, 05:33:53 AM »

Wink And for those attending, remember:

Say: How do you do? - when introduced.
Say: Please excuse me - when you leave companions for any reason (including loo).
Say: Good bye - when you leave for the day.

PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2017, 05:40:33 AM »

Thanks very much for that Pru!   It's a prime time event for Saturday night viewing in Australia.  

In my time zone way too early for me to wake up and peruse the social media accounts for reports. By breakfast time for me some photos should be posted somewhere. Then it's on to spring cleaning my home. I know, sounds like fun, huh?
 Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: