Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews  (Read 167989 times)
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #735 on: May 30, 2017, 12:25:18 AM »

Interesting!  We're getting a good look at their bodies, there. Pippa's waist seems to be in the normal place.  I don't think she has a long torso, it's just that her hips are very narrow so there's no curve out below the waist.   

I don't agree - long torso and short legs ...

+1 Very long torso and extremely short legs. 

Margaret, Have another look at Pippa in this blue dress and it might change your mind about just how short her legs are and how long her torso is.

Does it matter though? I mean,  who cares how long or short her torso is? Does it affect who she is as a person? 

No, it doesn't really matter.  And it has absolutely no bearing on her merits as a person and I don't recall anyone saying it did.  It's just a harmless exchange of opinions about whether or not Pippa has a long torso.  This is something that has been discussed at length about her sister, too.  It's completely irrelevant to anything of importance, but much of our discussion here is.  I observed that I thought Pippa's waist was in the normal place, since a lot of discussion about Kate has been directed to the fact she has the waists of her dresses lifted, and it was waist placement that was paramount in my mind, not leg length.  Others mentioned leg length, and now my mind has been directed to them, I see her legs are relatively short, but it doesn't matter.  Those legs are in mighty fine shape, as is the rest of Pippa.  She works hard to keep her body in good condition and that is an admirable trait.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #736 on: May 30, 2017, 11:46:58 AM »

They look happy together but I doubt that those pics were taken without consent, they don't look like grainy, long lense pics.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #737 on: May 30, 2017, 02:06:27 PM »

They look happy together but I doubt that those pics were taken without consent, they don't look like grainy, long lense pics.

I love that they are carrying real books!
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #738 on: May 30, 2017, 05:01:50 PM »

From Vogue

Kate Middleton was responsible for Pippa Middleton's wedding stationery

Who knew?

Kate Middleton is many things – a Duchess, a wife, mother, and a humanitarian (to name just a few) – and it seems she has now unearthed a hidden talent as an illustrator.

It should come as no surprise really, seeing as the Duchess has a degree in art history from the University of St Andrews, Scotland, but her actual talent hasn’t had a chance to surface until recently at her sister Pippa Middleton’s wedding.

It seems Kate Middleton played a special role on her sister’s wedding day by way of her wedding stationery. The Duchess sketched a pencil drawing of the local church where Pippa Middleton and James Matthews tied the knot, St Mark’s church in Englefield, Berkshire.

The illustration was printed in the order of service, which was handed out during the ceremony.

According to The Sun, the groom made mention of the commissioned piece during his wedding speech, reportedly saying:  “And to Pippa’s sister Kate, such ability – a beautiful drawing of St Mark’s church in the order of service.”

http://www.vogue.com.au/b...p+to+kate+middleton,43004

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #739 on: May 30, 2017, 06:52:06 PM »

Well, 'People' has all the details of the wedding. I don't know how exactly it was worded since I just took a quick look at the cover while waiting in line at checkouts, but the word 'royal' is in there.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #740 on: May 30, 2017, 09:29:33 PM »

Horse crap. That lazy B didn't draw that.

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #741 on: May 30, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »

Horse crap. That lazy B didn't draw that.

I also have a hard time believing she would've drawn this herself.

Probably ordered a sketch from some unknown artist and is now too lazy to issue any sort of statement on it.

Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #742 on: May 30, 2017, 10:43:56 PM »

Kate the artist and humanitarian  Laughing

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #743 on: May 31, 2017, 12:02:13 AM »

Kate the artist and humanitarian  Laughing

And this Blink   but her actual talent hasn’t had a chance to surface until recently at her sister Pippa Middleton’s wedding. 
So, when she drew that snail and picture of her house who was she trying not to outshine?   Did her actual talent fight its way to the surface and demand to show itself at the wedding? Or was this particular talent simply waiting for its turn and it happened (talent number 9316902870013 next) come up at her sister's wedding?

Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #744 on: May 31, 2017, 01:53:31 AM »

Now I've had a good look at that sketch, I believe she did it.  She's just taken a photo, or downloaded one of the many that are on the internet, like the one below, and sketched from it.  For someone with basic artistic skills, that's not very hard, but the sketch is not very good.  She's got the porch way out of alignment.

royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #745 on: May 31, 2017, 02:50:12 AM »

^^^^^^    That is one absolutely beautiful building^^^^^^^

Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #746 on: May 31, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »

I think that sketching the church for the program is very sweet and a nice way to contribute something personal to her sister Pippa's wedding.
Dianaist

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #747 on: May 31, 2017, 08:11:29 AM »

Now they are in Sydney and Pippa's getting paid to do pap walks to advertise Kate Spade clothing and Aspinal handbags.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...thews-spotted-Sydney.html

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #748 on: May 31, 2017, 10:29:47 AM »

Pippa looks WAY less "lookerme" in the footage than a certain Australian/Danish celebrity. She looks very relaxed. She is tiny! Much smaller than I would have guessed.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #749 on: May 31, 2017, 02:19:50 PM »

Love is in the air! Energetic newlyweds Pippa and James scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge during second leg of their honeymoon

Newlyweds Pippa Middleton and James Matthews arrived in Sydney to continue their honeymoon in Australia
    The couple spent the first part of the holiday island hopping in French Polynesia after their May 20 wedding
    Today they boarded a water taxi on Sydney Harbour before flying by seaplane to an exclusive restaurant
    After a three-hour lunch, the couple battled chilly weather and rain as they made their way back to their hotel
    The energetic couple were later seen edging along walkways as they scaled the Sydney Harbour Bridge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...ws-dine-raw-kangaroo.html

Marilyn moment! Pippa Middleton's $800 Kate Spade dress billows in the bitterly cold Sydney wind - as she appears to question her summer attire

Pippa Middleton was pictured around Sydney Harbour on Wednesday morning
    The new bride has touched down in Sydney with her husband, James Matthews
    Pippa was pictured wearing a white dress, with black jacket and espadrilles
    The pair have come on from French Polynesia, where they spent the first leg
    The dress is from Kate Spade and retails for AUD $800, the bag is by Aspinal
    It later billowed in the wind as Pippa re-boarded the sea plane after lunch

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...oneymoon-black-white.html

(Such a Middleton thing to do!)

Sydney's royal suite: Inside Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' luxury $19,000-a-night honeymoon suite - and Kim and Kanye have stayed there too!

The couple were seen walking hand-in-hand from the five-star Park Hyatt hotel on Sydney's harbourside
    The pair are believed to be staying in a two-bedroom Opera Suite or a Sydney suite priced $19,000 a night
    Newlyweds touched down in Australia after island-hopping in French Polynesia after their lavish wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-honeymooning-Sydney.html

That's a sparkler! Pippa Middleton's brand new wedding band sets off her $340,000 diamond engagement ring perfectly as she steps out at Sydney Harbour in style

Pippa Middleton was pictured around Sydney Harbour on Wednesday morning
    The 33-year-old new bride showed off both her engagement and wedding band
    Pippa and James have arrived in Sydney from French Polynesia
    They were pictured boarding a water taxi at Sydney Harbour together
    Pippa's engagement ring is estimated to contain 3.5 carats and diamonds

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...wedding-rings-Sydney.html
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: